9

Kwon Yuri's Property

Arriving to the radio station, they immediately take their seat as their interview will be held in a few minute. Taeny and Yulsic were inseparable from each other while Yoona kicked Hyoyeon to take a seat next to Seohyun. It's ended up Hyoyeon sit between Taeyeon and the DJ. While waiting for the interview started, Yuri pull Yoona's chair closer to her. Family meeting.

"Hi, appa." Yoona greeted her 'appa' sweetly.

"What up?" 

"What?"

"What with this appa omma things?"

"Taeyeon unnie too possessive over Hyunnie. I need you to have a parent's talk with her so i can date Hyunnie."

"You want date Seobaby?" Jessica interrupt their 'oppa-daughter' talks.

"I like her."

"What about her.Did she like you too?" Yuri asked her 'daughter'.

"I'm 90.41% sure she like me too."

"This is awkward." Yuri facepalmed herself. That conversation really awkward for her talking about her member dating other member and how they pairing each other as a family. Most awkwardly is she and Jessica become a parents for their, Im Yoona and they not even dating. Yuri had her eyes at the blonde who walked toward the Kim's family. Feeling suspicious, she decide to join them.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon. Why can't my daughter date yours?"

"I can't believe that choding take it seriously." The kid leader rubbed her temple and sighed. 

"So, you really her omma now?" Tiffany asked her bestfriend. She can't believe the blonde will agreed to Yoona. The icy princess never showed any interest to that kind of ridiculous things.

"I agreed so she won't calling Yuri again. I can't sleep if she keep calling her every 1 minutes."

"Ah, can't let anyone bother both of you?"

"What? No, i need my sleep you know."

"There are anything you love to do other than sleep, Sica-ah?" Tiffany pouted to her bestfriend.

"Hang out with her seobang." Yuri said while putting her arms around Jessica's waist. She smiling to the blonde sweetly. Tiffany and Taeyeon rolled their eyes listening to Yuri's cocky words meanwhile Jessica's face turn red like tomatoes but trying her best to act cool. The couples take their seat as the radio show started. Getting bored, the kid leader started to poke the eye-smile princess but only to receice a glare from her. The kid leader frowned and grab a note book on the table before starting to drawing random pictures. The kid leader take out her keys and started to draw them one by one and it's gained Tiffany's attention.

"What are you doing?" She mouthed to the kid leader. Taeyeon take her car key and pointed her drawing to Tiffany.

"Key number one, my car."

"Second?" The American girl asked her kid leader. Taeyeon flipped the note book to the other page.

"Key number two, my room." 

"You gonna draw all of this?" Tiffany take the bunch of keys from Taeyeon's hand, the kid leader nodded her head and signal Tiffany to listen to her again.

"Key number three, my Posh."

"Let me guess the fourth key, your new house?" Taeyeon nodded her head cutely to Tiffany's words.

"Key number five ..."

"Our dorm's key." Both of them giggling with their own mini quiz obliviously about the other members who watching them. They will stop when the DJ asking a questions to them but continue again after answer the DJ.

"Key number eight."

"What key is this?" Tiffany pointed to the small key.

"Key number eight, my dookong's safety closet key.

"You have that?"

"I can have my own museum of dookong. A lots of it from the fans."

"Wow." 

"Yeah."

"Key number nine and the last key." Taeyeon hold the note book and flip to the last page not wanting Tiffany to see the last drawing while the eye princess looking at her clueless.

"No more key left, taetae." She looked at the keys on the table and staring at the smiling kid leader. Taeyeon put the notebook down.

"Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany read her own name written from the last page before looked at Taeyeon.

"The key of my heart." Taeyeon pointed to her heart and looked at Tiffany's eyes while whispered that and give her a smile. She take the eye-princess's hand under the table and intertwined their hand together. They staring at each other before Hyoyeon elbowed the kid leader.