74

Kwon Yuri's Property

Yoona staring at Taeyeon who eyes on the road. No words since they leave their dorm. Yoona turn off the radio and sighed. She need to talk to Taeyeon about it. The choding wonder if the lovebird fight because of her and Seohyun's problem. Taeyeon looked at her when she hear no music in the car.

"Nervous, Yoong?"

"No, what's wrong with you and Fany unnie?"

"Nothing bad. Silly fight happen in love, Yoong." Taeyeon smiled before focusing to the road in front of them.

"Tell me if this because of me walked out from her room this morning? I'm fine, unnie. I don't mad at you two. Okay, jealous but it's nothing bad. I know you're joking at that time."

"She don't know that, sadly. It's okay, Yoong. We'll talk later. Right now it's about you and maknae."

"I'll help you talk to her later. Thinking about that, now i'm nervous." Yoona knocked her head at the dashboard. Taeyeon chuckled looking at her second maknae.

"Chill but promise me you won't mess it up or i'm done helping you."

"Okay, sad face activated." Yoona show her poker face to Taeyeon but the ahjumma leader laughing hardly.

"Yah, not now. Show it to your girlfriend not me. Aigoo, that face, i want to give you my foot right now."

"How can you said that, unnie. This face, Korea proud of this face." Yoona pointed at her face and smile widely. Taeyeon merong-ed her and continue drive to Seohyun's home. Taeyeon parked her car in front of maknae's house and get out from her car.

"You stay here and set that sad face of yours." Yoona nodded her head and give a thumbs up to Taeyeon. 

 

*********

 

Seohyun looked out from her window and saw Taeyeon with her phone looking at her house. She smiled and and take her handbag before walked out from her room. She smiled and kissed her mother.

"Lunch with who?"

"With Taeyeon unnie. I'll go first, omma." The older woman nodded her head and kiss her daughter. Seohyun get out from the elevator and walked toward Taeyeon who beamed her dorky smile but stopped her step when she saw a raven haired girl in the car. She frowned and looked at Taeyeon who rubbed her head.

"Maknae, i can't stand looking at her at home crying and hurting herself." 

"S-she hurt herself?" Seohyun looked at Yoona but the second maknae just staring at the road. Pain showed on her face. She frowned looking at how thin Yoona right now.

"I hope you don't mind if she join us. You don't have to talk to her if you didn't want to." Taeyeon sounds so sad and hoping that Seohyun won't reject her offer for lunch. Seohyun looked at her and give her a weak smile.

"Did she know that we're having lunch together?"

"Didn't know at first but once i told her about you, she asked me to stop at the florist. She afraid that you'll hate to see her that why she bought that flowers. Don't worry, she promise she won't say a word and told me that she just want to see you. So, just pretend that she not with us, okay. I know you still mad at her. Both me and her knows that."

"I didn't hate you, Yoong." Seohyun talk to herself. She smile weakly and followed Taeyeon to the car. Once she get in the car, Seohyun take a glance at Yoona. The second choding just remain in silent and smile at Taeyeon as the leader start the car. The whole way to the restaurant only Taeyeon do the talk with Seohyun. Yoona just looked outside and playing with the roses. 

"Maknae, look at that! Passinate Love teaser poster!" Taeyeon shouted from her seat and pointed at the mega poster. There a picture of Seohyun and the main lead actor on it. Seohyun gulped and take a second glance at Yoona. The choding staring at the poster with her sad face. Seohyun swear she saw tears in Yoona's eye at that moment.

"Is it beautiful?" Taeyeon asked again. She know that will be a poster of Seohyun at that building and as her planned, they will drive passed the poster and Yoona will start her act. She glance at Seohyun and smiled when the maknae just staring at Yoona's back, biting her lips.

"It is, unnie." Seohyun startled hearing Yoona's voice after a long silent from the girl. She hold her tears hearing a husky and sad voice from Yoona.

"T-thanks." Seohyun said and hoping for more words from Yoona but nothing. Yoona continue looking at the road in silent.

"5 more minute and we'll arrive, kids." Taeyeon smiled at Seohyun through the back mirror. Seohyun just nodded her head.

 

*********

 

"Tiff, tell me now." Jessica raised her eyebrow to the crying girl in front of her.

"We fight."

"I can see that. Tell me why?"

"Silly me." Tiffany frowned.

"Pabo MiYoung strikes again. What do you do this time?"

"She just try to lighten the mood but i mad at her because of that. Clearly it's my fault this time."

"When will you see how much that midget love you so that you can stop making silly mistake like this?" Jessica crossed her arms before looking for her hot chocolate. 

"Yeah, that helps a lot, Jess. I don't need you tell me how stupid i am right now." Tiffany glare at Jessica but the ice princess just rolled her eyes.

"Well, i'm bored and makes you down is a fun thing to do right now."

"I wish Yul will coming back soon and take you away from me. Enough about me. How's Yul?" Tiffany wiped her tears and looked at pouting Jessica.

"I miss my seobang. I mean why she need to go to LA again? I thought they already done with the Dancing 9 promotion's shooting.  She should call me by now. That cute black monkey~" Tiffany looked at Jessica in disgust and flicked the ice princess's forehead.

"You're so whipped, Jess."

"Urgh, i hate you, Tiff. You makes me miss her so bad right now. Should i call her right now? What time right now in LA?"

 

*********

 

"We're here." Taeyeon parked her car and looked at her two maknae. Everyone get out from the car and walked toward the elevator before Taeyeon sighed. " I left my phone in the car. You guys can go first." Taeyeon turned around and walked toward her car. She have this evil smile as she saw the two maknae fidgeted in front of the elevator.

"H-how ar-"

"This is for you." Yoona cut Seohyun's words and give that girl a bouquet of roses. Seohyun startled and take the roses. She looking at Yoona but the older girl just staring at the elevator. 

"Thanks, Y-yoon-" Seohyun sighed when she can't finished her words again as the elevator door opened. Yoona get in and standing near the buttons and Seohyun standing at her back. The maknae thought that they can have a little talk in the elevator alone but Yoona pushed the button and let the door opened for Taeyeon. 

 

To : Seororo

From : Seororo Appa

I have to take a leave. Mr Soo Man need to see me asap :(

 

Seohyun gulped. She freak out reading a message from her leader. How can she having a lunch with Yoona when both of them still not good yet. She staring at Yoona's back as the second maknae looked toward Taeyeon's car.

"H-hurm, U-unnie texted me. S-she need to see Mr. Soo Man right now." Seohyun still staring at Yoona. The second maknae sighed but still didn't turn her head to facing Seohyun.

"We can call a taxi or oppa if you want to go home."

"H-how about y-you?"

"I'm hungry. I'll leave after having my lunch." Yoona said.

"I'll having a l-lunch with you t-then." Yoona nodded and closed the elevator door. They just staring at the floor before the elevator opened and Yoona walked out from it. Both of them arrived at the restaurant and the waitress show them their table. After done order their menu both of them sit in awkward silent again. 

"H-how are you?" Seohyun broke the silent between them. She hoping for Yoona to looked at her but the latter just looking at the side after give her a faint smile.

"Okay." Yoona silently thanked Taeyeon for the perfect plan. They talked and planned for it before went to Seohyun's house.

"Thanks for the roses. It's beautiful." Seohyun smell the roses and smiled a little. Touched by Yoona surprise.

"You're welcome."

"Y-Yoong." Finally, Seohyun can't hold her tears. Yoona cold attitude to her is too much to handle. she missed that girl so much and regret for breaking up with Yoona. Yoona looked up at her, still with her poker face. "T-talk to me." Seohyun didn't care to wiped her tears anymore. She just need to hear Yoona chatting with her, make jokes and say chessy words to her again but Yoona in front of her right now is not the old Yoona she know. Yoona have this urge to jumped from her chair and pulled the maknae into her arms but she holding herself. Not yet.

"We're talking right now, maknae." Seohyun hang her head down. She wiped her tears as the waitress come with their foods but she didn't feel want to eat right now. She want to get out from that place as soon as she can and cry. This is the most worst time that she have been in. In front of her is a girl who once loved her so much and will do anything to get her attention but right now, that girl just treat her like nobody.

"I-I'm not hungry anymore. I'll leave right now." Seohyun about to get up from her chair when Yoona called her name.

"Sit down and finished your food, maknae." Yoona said but her eyes focusing at the food in front of her. She didn't bother to look at Seohyun who have tears in her eyes right now.

"I can't do this."

"You don't know how to eat right now?" Yoona looked at her. She signaled Seohyun to sit back and the maknae did but the maknae just staring at her food.

"I'm s-sorry."

"Feel sorry for the food that you don't even touch a bit of it." Yoona cut a steak and eat it.

"I'm sorry for breaking up with you and ignore you after that."

"It's okay. I deserve that." Yoona smiled and take a sip of her drink.

"Y-Yoong, i know you're hurt. Unnie said that you keep hurting yourself after we break up."

"I did." Yoona stop eating. She staring at Seohyun with her sad smile. "I did hurting myself after you walk away from me but i've stop doing that. I learn to give up and i learn to accept the fact that you done with me."

"Y-Yoong, i can't stop thinking about us."

"You better stop. It just stressing you out and it's not good for your acting. You need to focusing more to your acting now, maknae. I'm sorry for my bad attitude toward you before. I'll stop courting you for now on. We're done and i need to stop." Seohyun glare at the girl in front of her.

"I'm not just a maknae for you. I'm your girlfriend, Yoong and we're not done." Yoona continue to eat her steak in silent. Only God knows how much she want to jumping around that restaurant right now. Seohyun bit her lips seeing Yoona who acting like she didn't care.

"I don't know why you said that."

"Because i still love you. I regret breaking up with you because my life seem so empty , Im Yoona. Can you stop eating that bloody meat and looking at me right now?" Seohyun glare at Yoona who looking at her in shock.

"You swearing, Hyunnie."

"Yes, i am. Finally, you called me with that name, Yoong." Seohyun frowned and pouted. She wiped her tears and bit her lips hard.

"Hyunnie~" Yoona looked at her and beamed her sweet smile. She take Seohyun hand and hold it tightly. "I miss calling you by that name too."

"I hate to fight with you. I hate it when i started to miss you after the fight but can't do anything about it. I hate it the most when you thinking about give up on me. Court me for a little more time and i'll back to you again." Seohyun started to sobbing but Yoona get up and wiped her tears.

"I promise i won't do it again."

 

*********

 

Taeyeon parked her car near the Han River. She take out her phone and dialled someone.

"Yoo, Yurwee Corn heryerr."

"Stop your ugly English, Kwon."

"I need to speak English in LA, Kim. Why you call me, midget? I'm waiting for my wifey call right now." Yuri walking like a swag around the TopShop while waiting for Hyoyeon in the fitting room.

"I need your help for my Fany's birthday."

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yawww!

i want to give you a triple update but i need to wake up early for my classes tomorrow.

enjoy this double update and maybe next update tomorrow night 9E9B3723D6506E423AAFAB49A21CF935.gif