8

Kwon Yuri's Property

After a successful plan of taking Jessica out, they continue with their busy schedule; promotion, mini concert and radio show. Girl Generation's in their way to the radio show and yeah, the havoc van filled with the girl's voice. Tiffany with her loud voice laughing with Taeyeon's antic, Hyoyeon and Yoona being choding while the maknae busy lecture her unnies.

"Unnie, stop it." Seohyun give her glare to the choding's duo.

"What wrong, baby Seo?"

"I'm trying to focus with my part."

"You're already perfect. Chill, Hyunnie." Yoona beamed her best smile to the maknae.

"Stay away from my daughter, Im Choding." Taeyeon's stern voice from the front seat makes Yoona's smile fade away.

"Our daughter, Taetae." Tiffany corrected the kid leader while put her chin on Taeyeon's shoulder enjoying the older girl's scent. Taeyeon giggling hearing those words from the eye-smile princess but the choding duo rolled their eyes.

"Since when you become their daughter?" Yoona asked the maknae.

"I have no idea. Just go with the flow."

"Possessive appa and clingy omma. It's hard to date you, Hyunnie." Im Yoona pouting bring out her phone dialing someone. After a few second, she smile widely.

"Yul, wanna be my appa?"

"What?"

"Taeyeon unnie become Hyunnie's appa. I want you to be my appa."

"Why i need to be your appa?"

"So you can help me if Hyunnie's appa won't let me dating her daughter." Seohyun chuckled heard Yoona's conversation with the black pearl and she can't hide her blushing face so deciding to facing the window pretending to not care about Yoona statement.

"Who want you to be a appa, seobang?" Yoona can hear sleepy voice of Jessica over the phone.

"Yoona. She want me to be her appa."

"What?" Jessica almost screaming voice makes Yoona startled.

"Her appa. Me." Yuri pointed to herself while looking at her dumbfounded ice princess.

"Im choding, why you want Yuri to be your appa?" Jessica take a phone from Yuri.

"Unnie, you can be my omma then." Yoona try to negotiate with the ice princess. She know it's hard to makes Jessica agree with her stupid plan but she give it a try then.

"................."

"Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie said they're Hyunnie's parents. They won't let me close to Hyunnie. I need parents too."

"They what?"

"Parents."

"What wrong with them?"

"I don't know. So, will you be my omma?"

"Whatever." Jessica reply her with bored voice. 

"Yes, thanks omma." Yoona let out her alligator laugh.

"Yeah, don't call us again." Jessica stop their phone conversation and leaned her head back to the black pearl's shoulder. She hugged Yuri's arms and closed her eyes.

"So?" Yuri asked the blonde.

"You're her appa now and i'm her omma."

"We have a daughter now?"

"Yes, seobang."

"I'm a appa."

"Yes, you are now."

"You're omma."

"Yup."

"We're family." Yuri smile widely and got tears in her eyes makes Jessica rolled her eyes seeing the kkab being too emotional.

"Stop being too excited. Sleep with me now." Yuri smiled looking at the blonde and they fall asleep side by side. Back to the other van, Yoona put her phone into her bag and smile proudly. 

"Taeng unnie, i have parents too."

"Who?"

"Yul appa and Sica omma." Yoona said it out load, proud of her fake parents.

"So?" Tiffany looked at the second maknae cluelessly.

"Let me date your daughter or you'll face HellOmmaSica." Im choding smirk to the kid leader who startled hearing the blonde's name. The icy Jessica Jung. To argue with the blonde will be the last thing on earth she'll do.

"Ok, approved." Taeyeon shaked hand with the Im choding cause both Seohyun and Tiffany looked at her disbelief.

"Taetae, how dare you do that to our Seobaby!"

"Unnie!"

"What? She seem a nice kid." The kid leader try to calmed down mad Seohyun and Tiffany. She started praising Yoona who already laugh like a alligator. Seohyun sent her glare to her 'oppa' before staring at Yoona.

"Just admit you scare of HellSica." Hyoyeon mumbling from her seat but loud enough for all of them to hear.

"No i'm not."

"You face look pale when Yoona said Sica is her omma." The Kim choding merong-ed the other Kim. She looked at Yoona who bugging the maknae before offer her hand to the second maknae.

"Kim Hyoyeon, i'm your Seobaby's auntie." Taetiseo had their jaw dropped.

"Im Yoona, i'm your future niece." The choding duo cracked to their laugh leaving the Kim's family facepalmed themselves.