64

Kwon Yuri's Property

"We're home. Taetae, where are you?" Tiffany run to her room looking for her girlfriend. She about to open the door when it opened and Taeyeon pulled her into their room. She looked at tensed Sooyoung with cake in her hand.

"Sica here?" The kid leader asked her mushroom.

"No, she in her suite. Yoona will take control from there. Is everything done?" Tiffany throw her shopping bag and walked toward Sooyoung who looking at the cake.

"We tried to piping the cake but failed. Bakery is not our field, i guess." Tiffany laughed looking at the cake with ugly piping by both of them. She can't even read the words.

"Yeah, just stick as a singer. Use this strawberries to cover those failed piping work of you." Taeyeon take the strawberries and they continue to decorate the cake. Just a few minutes after, the door knocked. The trio startled and Sooyoung take the cake and hide in the closet meanwhile Taeyeon rolled under the bed and pretend to fainted.

"Fany, it's Yul." Sooyoung kicked the closet's door and Taeyeon rolled out from under the bed when Tiffany opened the door. Yuri walked in with a plastic bags in her hand.

"I didn't see any decoration in the living room. We do it here, right?"

"Yes, but we busy with the cake. Can you ask Hyo and Seobaby to decorate the living room. Yoong will distract Sica from coming here." The kid leader helps the shikshin to cut the strawberries but both of them ended up eating the fruit.

"Owh, okay. Seriously? Cucumber-shaped balloons? This is deabak!" Yuri laughed as she take the stuffs to the living room. Hyoyeon and Seohyun joined her after. They didn't forget to locked the door in case the ice princess suddenly walk in to them. Everyone stopped working when Yuri's phone ringing. It's the birthday girl.

"Hi, baby~" Hyoyeon rolled her eyes as Yuri talking sweetly to the blonde.

"Seobang-ah, still not coming back yet?"

"Seobaby need to buy a lingerie for Yoong. Yes, we stopped by at the lingerie shop, wifey." Seohyun turned red listened to Yuri's excuse and glare at the tanned girl. Hyoyeon laughed quietly and rolled on the floor.

"Really? Wow, maknae not so innocent nowdays." Jessica giggling.

"Wae, unnie? Did my Hyunnie done something?" Yoona's voice can be heard from the other line.

"Don't tell Yoong about it, wifey. We'll back after she done. I miss my wifey so much." Yuri smiled when she heard the blonde yelling to the choding to shut up .

"Okay, come home soon, seobang. I miss to cuddle with you." Yuri faced the blushed maknea as she ended the phone call. 

"Unnieeeeeee, why you said that?"

"I'm telling the true. You did buy lingerie right?" Yuri smirked.

"I just bought the same Minnie's bikini like you~"

"Planned to wear it for your Yoongie?" Seohyun hide her face with her palm as Yuri started to about the bikini. They done decorate the living room after almost an hour. Yuri and Seohyun take their shopping bags and returned to their suite and Hyoyeon take the well wrapped Minnie's bikini that Yuri bought to her suite. She will hide it until Yuri take Jessica to their leader's suite. They will go out for the fake dinner birthday party at the restaurant before taking the birthday girl to Taeny and SooSun's suite to continue the celebration.

"Wifey, i'm home!" Yuri run to the blonde before giving her a butterflies kiss. She put her Donald Duck's hat on Jessica and giggling.

"Am i cute?" Jessica showed a peace sign and winked at the tanned girl.

"Super cute!"

"Have fun, seobang?"

"No."

"Why?!" Both Jessica and Seohyun plus Yoona shouted at her.

"I thought we had fun, unnie?" The maknae looked hurt.

"We makes my Hyunnie sad, appa!"

"I'm not finished yet. How can i'm having fun when my wifey not around." Yuri wrapped her arm around the blonde's waist. All of them sighed by the unstoppable cheesy words from the black pearl.

"What did you bought for me, Hyunnie?" Yoona take a glance at the Seohyun's shopping bag but the maknae just dragged her to their room.

 

"Hyunnie?" Yoona looked at her girlfriend who placed the shopping bag on their bed. She take on certain bag and handed it to the choding.

"Tell me if you like it. I bought two different color because i don't know which one that you like." Seohyun hide her face with her palms again as Yoona opened the boxes. The choding have this wide smile and started to droolling when she saw the contain.

"I think blue suited you. No, pink will be better. No, no, both suited you, Hyunnie!" 

"But, i thought about giving you one of it like a couple thing."

"No, it's okay. Wear the pink one tonight and blue for tomorrow. Wear it now~" Yoona beamed her alligator smile to the maknae who frowned.

"I'm not wearing bikini for the dinner, Yoong. I'll wear it later." Seohyun get up from the bed and take her towel.

"Hyunnie-ah, wear it for me. I want to see you in Minnie's pink bikini~" Yoona tried to get into the bathroom with her girlfriend but maknae closed it more faster.

"I knew it's not a good idea to buy that." Seohyun sighed.

 

The girls talking and joking around as they waiting for the elevator. Yuri helped Jessica with the present from their staff at the dinner party. 

"Guys, let have a drink in my suite. Sica-ah, i want to pass a present from Krystal for you. She asked me to give it to you on your birthday." The kid leader patted Jessica's shoulder as they enter the elevator. The blonde nodded before turned to Yuri.

"Why Krys didn't give it to you?"

"Because she know that you will help me packing my luggage. She didn't want you to saw it." Yuri smiled and proud of herself for created a quick lie to cover their plan. They reached at their suite floor and walk toward Taeny and Soosun's suite when Sooyoung suddenly hugged Jessica's waist tightly and Sunny tried to cover Jessica's eye wit a blindfold but having a problem due her height.

"I need help here!" The bunny told her group mate who laughing watching her jumping while covering Jessica's eye. Tiffany take the blindfold and help the bunny.

"Thanks god i didn't have to do it." Taeyeon murmured and opened the door for them. They all gather in the living room that filled with cucumber-shaped balloons and dimmed light. Tiffany hold the cake and standing in front the blonde while Hyoyeon untied the blindfold.

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ " Jessica closed and smiling when the group started to singing a birthday song to her. She looked at the cake that handmade by Taeny and Sooyoung, she started to tears. Her eyes looking for the certain tanned girl but startled when she felt a arms around her waist and Yuri's voice sing the song happily. The tanned girl kissed her cheek once they finished the song. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who still singing in Chinese and Japanese version of birthday song makes the girls chuckled.

"Make a wish, Jess." Tiffany beamed her eye-smile to her bestfriend. Jessica closed her eyes before she heard Yuri's whisper to her.

"I hope i'll be part of your wish too, wifey." Jessica smiled and nodded her head.

"Lets blow the candles with nose!" The kid leader shouted and the group followed her. Yuri laugh at they silly action. The girls continue partying and snapped pictures among themselves. The birthday girl take a sit on Yuri's lap as the black pearl feed her with the cake and strawberries. The clock pointed at 3 am, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung knocked out after lose in drinking fight with the ultimate Sunny who having a hard time dragged her lifeless girlfriend into their room. She give up and just let the duo sleep near their dining table but manage to give a goodnight peck at her girlfriend before went to her room. Tiffany and Taeyeon started to making out at the kitchen. The eye-smile princess sit on the sink and leg wrapped the older girl's waist as they having their passionate kiss. The maknae couple already back to their room after Seohyun can't control her sleepy due to her visit to DisneySea. Yoona happily take her hands and talking about wanting the maknae to change her cloth.

"Happy birthday, wifey~" Yuri carried the blonde bridal style toward their room.

"Thank you, seobang-ah~"

"You getting old and heavy. I think i broke my backbone."

"Yah, Kwon seobang. You ruined the mood~" Jessica pouted.

"I'm kidding. I love you, Sica-ah." Jessica settle herself in the bed and watched Yuri take out something from the bathroom.

"Pabo, Hyo. I told her to hide it in the closet not in the tub." Yuri joined her girlfriend in their bed and passed the present to Jessica.

"For me?"

"No, it's for your mom. Of course, for you, wifey." Jessica kissed her lips before opened the box but nothing in there but she saw some writing at the base of the empty box.

"CUTE AEGYO AND INESS NEEDED FOR YOU TO CLAIM THE PRESENT FROM KWON SEOBANG" 

"Give me my present, Kwon." Jessica looked at Yuri with her icy glare. She a little bit confused with the instruction.

"It's writen that you need to use your cute aegyo and iness~"

"Wae? it's my birthday. It's time for me to receive everything. I won't show my aegyo."

"Your present will be mine then." Yuri smirked.

"It's not fair. Why i need my aegyo and iness?"

"Because you need to makes me take it off from my body~" Yuri whispered at her ear before planted a seductive kiss at Jessica's cheek. The ice princess take a glance at the tanned girl and noticed that Yuri ed her shirt so that the blonde can saw her lingerie. Jessica chuckled when she saw the tanned girl wear a pink Minnie's bra. Yuri never had that kind of bra before.

"That bra suppose to be mine and you wear it, seobang?" Jessica bite her lips.

"Yup, makes me take it off if you want it." Yuri smirked at the blonde and pointed at her lower part.

"And wifey, it's a set." Yuri kissed Jessica's nose.

"Don't worry, seobang. I'm gonna get both of it." She turned off the lights.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm suppose to sleep and take a rest because my head still hurt but ......

9C68FFDEB897846C94CB7C6AD28A9983.gif

i miss my byun readers!! puahaha!

 

sorry, just one update but i hope you enjoy it.

do comment and talk to me. i miss our interaction guys!

 

i only have 3 hours to sleep so i better off now.

have a nice day chingu!!

4E37782EF46F292CFEBD8D19F8E6920A.gif