41

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Yoong, do you see Ppani?" The kid leader popped her head from Tiffany's room. She just come back from her family's house only to fing her lover's empty room. 

"I only see my Hyunnie."

"Stop being chessy, Yoong."

"I don't know. I didn't see her since morning." Yoona continue looking at Seohyun's back while the maknae preparing a cereals for her. Taeyeon sighed and walked into Jessica's room. 

"Jung, see my wife?" Jessica who reading her script look at the kid leader.

"She's under my blanket."

"What she doing under your blanket?" The kid leader enter Jessica's room and try to find her girlfriend under the blanket. Jessica rolled her eyes due to their leader stupidity.

"Yah, i'm just kidding, pabo! She go to the gym with Yuri."

"What? Why?" Jaw dropped kid leader looking at the blonde.

"She said that she getting fat."

"My Ppani is y! Who told her that horrible lie?" 

"No one. Aish, my seobang did answer her phone." Jessica throw her phone at the side of their bed. She trying to call Yuri and let the kid leader speaking to the mushroom but failed.

"How long have they gone?"

"Since this morning, about 6 hours ago. They must worked out so hard. My hot and sweating seobang. Aish, control yourself, Jessi." The blonde giggling on the bed while having her very own y imagination.

"Yah, byun. Which gym they went to? 

"The one that near SM building. Chill Taeng. They just work out and it's good for their stamina."

"Why she need to work out? She already y! What gonna happen with my precious Ppani's !"

"Yah, ByunTae. Stop thinking about her can't you?"

"Why i need to stop thinking about something precious, y and beautiful?" Jessica facepalmed looking at not-so-innocent kid leader in front of her. No one can surpass this kid byunness level. The master of byun, Kim Taeyeon.

"Whatever, Taeng. Just let them do what they want to do."

"No, she don't need to do that."

"She do it for you. Spend more time with her, never get tired of prising her. She just felt insecure." Jessica nagging at Taeyeon who scrolling her phone not giving a damn about what the blonde said. 

"About being insecure, Sica. How do you feel about this?" Taeyeon smirked as she showed the article about Yulti went to the gym together. Their fans and media caught the duo working out together and they seem having fun with each other company. The blonde had a jaw dropped reading what their fans commenting about the Yulti couple.

"Yulti hot and sweat date? Damn you Kwon Yuri!" The blonde throwed her script and jumped out from the bed toward her drawer. She dashed to the bathroom to change her clothes before dragging the kid leader to the exit door.

"Yah, let me walk!"

"Yulti? Did they forget about Yulsic? Thats my seobang, not hers!" HellSica take her phone out from her pocket and dialed the black pearl's number but no answer.

"Yah, Don't blame my Ppani!"

"If she didn't ask for Yul help, all this thing won't happen, midget!"

"Did they have to holding hand together?" Taeyeon give a closer look at the picture of Tiffany and Yuri, Jessica finally get Yuri on the line.

"Kwon Yuri!"

"Hi, wifey~" The black pearl answering her girlfriend's call happily.

"Don't 'wifey' me, Kwon."

"Whats wrong, Sicababy?"

"Having a hot and sweat Yulti moment, didn't you?"

"Eh? no, i'm having a hard time actually. This Hwang is a lazy bum, wifey." The black pearl whining to the blonde. She sighed while looking at Tiffany who already give up with her yoga and just laying lifeless on the yoga mat.

"Yah, Kkab. My Ppani is not a lazy bum! She y!" Taeyeon who earsdropping Yulsic's conversation yelled to the black pearl.

"Is that Taengoo?"

"Yes, we on our way to the gym." Jessica kicked the midget before answered her seobang halfhearted. 

"You don't need to come, wifey. We nearly done here. I'll see you at home."

"We already in the car, seobang. Just stay away from that lazy bum. I can't take any Yulti moment anymore." Yuri chuckled hearing her jealously Sica who keep nagging about the Yulti rumors.

"No problem, Sicababy. I'm gonna take a quick shower right now."

"Can you wait for me before taking your shower? I want to see my hot seobang." The byun couple giggling and exchange sweet talking makes Taeyeon looked at Jessica with disgust. She speed up her car not wanting to hear a chessy and byun conversation between her members. They arrives at the building and get out from the car together. The fans and media spotted the kid leader and the blonde who trying to enter the gym and start to take the photos of Taengsic. After a few minutes, finally the duo successfully entering the gym and join their partner. Jessica run into the black pearl's arm and hugged her tightly. Taeyeon take a sit next to Tiffany who face turned pale due of exhausted.

"Taetae, i'm gonna die."

"Gym and you is not a good combination, Ppani-ah."

"But, i'm getting fat." Tiffany poke her tummy and pouted to the midget sadly.

"No, you not. My Pppani is y and i like it."

"So, you won't hate me?" Tiffany put her chin on Taeyeon's shoulder, staring at the midget lovely.

"Never. So, stop talking nonsense about you getting fat, okay."

"Yes. So, what brings both of you here?" Taeyeon take out her phone and showed Yuri and Tiffany the picture of them and the comments from the fans.

"Yulti moment?" Yuri read all the comment and sighed. Now she understand about Jessica sudden outburst while ago. 

"You know it's not true, right?" Yuri looking at Jessica. The blonde nodded her head before give a peck to the black pearl.

"I trust you, seobang-ah."

"Says  someone who can't stop cursing all the way here." Taeyeon glare at the blonde. She now caressing Tiffany's hair and the mushroom giggling at her bestfriend.

"You cursing?" Yuri looked at Jessica disbelief.

"They wrote 'Yulti hot and sweating date' at the top of the story." Jessica try to defend herself.

"Guys, you should read about this. Deabak!" Tiffany pass the phone and started to laugh her heart out. The trio read the hot news and chuckled.

' YULTI AND TAENGSIC IS REAL: DOUBLE DATE IN THE GYM'

"What the hell."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello people!

trying so hard to update faster. 

forgive me if i can't give you a faster update.

my exam is just around the corner and my assignments giving me a bad headache.

hope you guys can wait for my update and thanks. thank you very muchhhhhhhhhh for the new friends, new subscribers, new upvotes, new comments.

i really appreciate it. you guys jjang!

so, need my sleep right now.

goodnight chingu!