77

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Yuri-shi, all your document already settled and you can have that beautiful house for yourself right now." The agent smiled from the laptop screen as the tanned girl nodded her head happily.

"Thank you, Mr. Lee. I'll come by to your office for the key. Again, thanks for helping me to get that house. I really appreciate it." 

"I'll wait until you come back to Korea then. Have a nice day, Yuri-shi." Both of them nodded and ended their conversation as Yuri turned off her laptop and smiled lightly. She looked outside the windows from their hotel and tapped her chin. Her smile faded when the phone ringing and the ID showed the certain girl name, Ye Jin. Yuri sighed before she answered the call.

"Yes, seonbae-nim." Yuri walked to her bed lazily and rubbed her temple.

"Have you spoke to your girlfriend tonight, Yul?"

"It's not your business and don't call me 'Yul', seonbae-nim. I'm not comfortable with that." Yuri take a glance at Jessica's picture from her Ipad and smile. She miss that blonde girl so much and suddenly remember that Jessica not yet sending any message to her that night.

"Aish, of course it's become my business when you involved, Yul. Especially when that bimbo girlfriend of yours spotted with the hunky Ok Taecyeon at the cafe tonight. They seem to having a good time together. I'll emailed you this yet unpublished article to you so you can know who your girlfriend really are. Or should i spread this one to public now, Yul?" Yuri stopped scrolling Jessica pictures in her Ipad when she heard that. The tanned girl immediately get up from her bed and browsing her email for the article. "Are you still there, Yul?"

"Shut up." Yuri ended the phone call and throw the phone on her bed while she focusing at the new article of her girlfriend and the beast idol date at the cafe. She read the article and sighed. "Why i need to know about this from other, Sica-ah?" She turned her head to her ringing phone and mumbling as she answered that person call once again.

"What now, seonbae-nim? It's just a friendly meeting. I trust my baby and she not a bimbo. Don't you ever talk like that about my girl."

"You ended our conversation so i take that as she didn't tell you about this not-so-friendly-meeting, Yul. How can you trust her so easily? She might alre-"

"You don't know her so don't assume thing about Jessica, Ye Jin-shi."

"So, it's okay if i let this article spread to the public since according to you that it's just a friendly meeting, but i don't know what the fans and your company reaction to this, Yuri-sh. Are you sure it's okay?" The older girl's giggling really makes Yuri lose her mind. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"What you want right now? Tell me what you want, Ye Jin-shi." The other giggling again before she started to talk again.

"I can't wait for our date once you come back to Korea, Yul."

 

*********

 

Jessica slumped herself on the couch as she back from her meeting with the beast idol. She sighed as she remembered their convesation at the cafe. How the hunky guy didn't stop from giving her a hint about his feeling and the skinship that makes her annoyed. She take out her phone and dialed the tanned girl's number. She smiled when finally the call get answered but frowned when the voice that answering the call not her girlfriend.

"Where's Yul?"

"Sleeping." Hyoyeon sipped her drink and turn off the television.

"That's weird. She never sleep in the evening and she didn't wish me good night yet."

"It's already 3 AM at Seoul right now, Sica. We might stuck here in LA but we do aware of our time differences. It's not weird for her to sleep or i guess passed out after get drunk." The dancing queen gather the beer cans with her foot. She almost kick all of them when the blonde on the other line screaming at her.

"What?! She drunk! Why would she need to drunk at this hour?! What happen, Hyo?! How can you let her drink!" Jessica stand and ruffled her hair. She rubbed her temple and moving back and forth while continue to attack Hyoyeon with her countless question. "She having a problem? How many beer she drink? Didn't she mention my name?"

"Yah, slow down. I don't know. I went out to meet manager oppa to discuss about our schedule and find her like this when i get back. Do you two fighting?" Hyoyeon staring at the sleeping Yuri. The tanned girl seem to have a bad dream as she keep mumbling thing that the dancing queen didn't understand.

"No, we're good. It's just that i didn't call her earlier maybe but she don't need to get drunk for that." Jessica sighed. She bit her lips and clear . "Hyo, can i ask you about something?"

"What's that, Sica?"

"Did Ye Jin unnie ever called Yuri nowadays?"

"Huh?"

"She appeared in talk show this week and i had a feeling that she still not over Yul yet. The things she said, i don't know Hyo but i'm not feeling good about it. So, maybe you know if she might have contact Yul?" 

"Have you toldl Yul about this? If you felt uneasy about it, you should tell her." Hyoyeon hesitated to tell the truth about Yuri's problem to the blonde. She afraid if both of them fighting because of it.

"well, i don't want to sounds like a possessive girlfriend to her. I trust her but that woman tha-"

"Sica, don't mad at her after i tell you about this, okay." Hyoyeon rubbed her temple as she walked out from Yuri's room into hers. She sighed. "She loves you so much that she don't want you to get worried about Ye Jin seonbae."

"Tell me, Hyo." Jessica already had tear in her eyes. 

"Ye Jin seonbae did called her the night of her talk show aired. She want  Yul back and threat to hurt you if Yuri ignore her again. She ended up crying so hard that night, afraid about everything especially you." 

"What did she said to Yul? That f**king b**tch!" Hyoyeon chuckled as she heard the blonde cursing in the line.

"Hurm, she still can't get over her yet, they're better together since Ye Ji-"

"Don't say that b**tch's name to me!"

"O-okey, they're better together since THAT B**TCH do enjoy a healthy lifestyle and -"

"What the hell, Hyo! I'm living a healthy lifestyle too! Just because i'm shorter than her doesn't mean that i'm not healthy!" 

"Yah! don't screaming at me! Aigo, my ears~" 

"Hyo?" The dancing queen startled as the tanned girl knocked her door. She gulped when she realized that she holding Yuri's phone.

"Who's that?" Jessica asked her.

"Your seobang."

"Hyo, open the door. Do you see my phone?" The tanned girl knocked the door again. She leaned her forehead at the door because of headache she had. Hyoyeon opened the door and smile widely to the tanned girl.

"Your smile looks awkward." Yuri raised her eyebrow. "Is that my phone?"

"Yup, your Sicababy called and i answered it because you're sleep."

"She still in the line?" Yuri asked her again.

"Yup, here. She miss you." Hyoyeon give the phone and closed her door back. Yuri looked at the phone and sighed before walked into the living room of their suite.

"S-seobang?"

"Hurm?" Yuri rubbed her temple. She still had a headache.

"Sorry i didn't call you earlier, i'-"

"You went out with Taecyeon for a drink." Jessica bit her lips nervously. 

"..........."

"Sica, it's okay. It's just for a drink right?"

"Yul, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to hide it from you." Jessica already in her tears. Heard that from Yuri makes her feel like a bad girl. Yuri being a good girlfriend always trust her without any doubt but yet she never feel secure every times Yuri involved with rumors.

"But i'll appreciate it if you inform me about it first before someone else, i don't like to know about it through email that contain your pictures together with him, from someone that i hate the most right now and i hate it when she use it to blackmail and put me in this f**cking situation!" Yuri closed her eyes when she realize that she just yelling at her girlfriend. She can hear that Jessica already crying in the other line. "S-sica."

"S-she contact y-you?"

"Sica-ah, i'm sorry. I didn't meant to yell at you." The tanned girl sighed. "She did c-contact me again a-and i'm scared, wifey-ah. S-she blackmail m-me about y-your meeting with T-Taecyeon. I-i don't know what to do, Sica-ah. I don't want her to harm you but that's mean i need to continue meeting her."

"Y-yul, why you didn't tell me about this?"

"I don't want you to get worried. I don't want her to do anything bad  to you, not when i'm not around you, Sica-ah."

"And you suffered alone, Yuri-ah." Jessica wiped her tears. "Pabo, Kwon Yuri."

"I don't want you to get hurt, Sica."

"I already hurt, Yuri. I already hurt when you didn't tell me about this. You suffered  but i have no idea about it. I even went out and meeting him while you stuck with that problem, alone! I'm hurt to know how bad girlfriend i am to you, Yul." Yuri sighed hearing Jessica out burst. "Yuri-ah, she can do anything with that pictures. I'll deny the rumors later. I want you to ignore her from now on. I don't want her in our life."

"I-i don't know, Sica-ah. Sh-"

"Ignore her, don't contact her again, anything Yuri. I don't want her in our life! She free to do anything and we'll go against her, together. Just please, don't let her enter our life, your life again. Please, seobang-ah. I don't want us to fight because of this."

"Sica."

"I love you, seobang. I miss you so much. Come back home quickly." Jessica control her sobbing and smile weakly. " Come home quickly so we can cuddle together. I missed my seobang."

"I miss you too, wifey-ah."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't how long this story will be.

i barely have ideas to updates T.T

maybe i should end this story.