52

Kwon Yuri's Property

Yuri dragged her luggage to Hyoyeon's room. She knocked the dancing machine's door while wiped her drenched tears. Jessica don't even bother to listen to her and the blonde just slammed her door after throw the black pearl's luggage at their living room. Yuri still remember her girlfriend's word before she close the door.

"I don't want you near me right now."

The black pearl fall on her knee. A stupid thing she did just ruined her perfect love life and it's breaking her heart when the blonde didn't want to be with her anymore. Messy hair Hyoyeon opened the door after she heard a hard sobbing and loud knock at her door. She surprise seeing the black pearl in front of her door, crying like a lost child.

"Yah, whats wrong? what wrong with the luaggage?"

"Can i stay with you?" Still in sobbing, Yuri look at her dance buddy sadly. 

"Get in here. I'll take you luggage for you." Hyoyeon help the black pearl to sit on her bed before take the luggage. She seriously no idea what happen to Yuri. Hyoyeon take a spot next to Yuri when the black pearl hugged her and let out her tears. They stay for a few minute until Yuri stop crying. Hyoyeon caress her friend's hair and patted her back to calm the black pearl.

'Mind to tell me?"

"Sica mad at me. She don't even what to see me right now."

"What happen, Yul. She love you so much, how can this happen?"

"That stupid video! Why i click that stupid link!" Yuri hit her head but quickly stopped by the dancing machine.

"Woo, stop it or you might damage your little brain. What video?" Yuri tell Hyoyeon the whole story and the black pearl start to cry all over again. She keep trying to hit herself for being a jerk and being a good friend, Hyoyeon try her hard to calm the tanned girl.

"I don't want to do. I tried to talk to her, promised i won't watch it again but all useless. she just slammed the door, Hyo."

"Maybe you should give her some time. She still mad and HellSica can't think straight right now."

"I already miss my wife. I want to hear her laugh right now. I'm a stupid girlfriend."

"Kind of. You watching a p**n video when you already have a fine girlfriend but everyone made mistake, Yul." Hyoyeon patted her friend's back. Both of them laying on the bed staring at the ceiling mind absent.

"I'm sorry for bother you." Yuri turned her head to look at Hyoyeon.

"It's okay, this room too big for one person. Great to have my dance buddy in the club."

"I wonder how she sleep by herself tonight." Yuri sighed.

"Please don't hug me like you always do with her. I'm loyal to my Tweety." Hyoyeon try to cheer her up and it's worked. Yuri giggling and they talking until they fall asleep.

Meanwhile, Jessica stomped into Taeny and Soosun suite. She opened Taeny's room without warning only to find both of them in the middle of hot kiss. She grabbed Tiffany wrist and dragged the Korean-American girl out from the room leaving their kid leader screaming like a kid.

"Nooooooo! give me back my Ppani! give her back to meeeeee!"

"Shut up, midget!" Jessica glare at her before slammed the door harshly.

"Jessi, whats wrong? We're in the middl.."

"In the middle of making out session. I know but i really need my bestfriend right now." Jessica started to crying. She close her bedroom door and hugged the clueless Tiffany.

"Hey, whats wrong? why it's feel so empty here?" Tiffany look around not finding any Yuri's stuff in the room.

"I kicked that black monkey out. Stupid black monkey! Stupid Yuri!"

"Tell me, Jess. This morning both of you act all sweet with each other."

"We good until i found out that black bean watched p**n on maknae's Ipad!" Jessica slumped herself into the bed. Her eyes started to red again plus running nose, JellySica activated.

"What is wrong with watching that? It's not like she cheating on you." Tiffany joined the blonde slumped herself into the bed. Jessica look at her disbelief.

"Tiffany Hwang! you suppose to calm me down not back up that black bean monkey pearl what so ever!"

"Come on, Jess. We're adult right now beside i'm reading a 50 Shades of Grey so what? It's y thing but it's normal for adult like us."

"You read that book? But i hate it. She look at other girl. Why she need to watch it when i already have me?" Jessica get up and wiped her tears.

"Did she changed? Did she acted cold on you? No right? She might being a major ert but hey, she in love with her wifey."

"I don't know, Tiff. I feel so insecure right now. I don't want her to look at other person."

"It's up to you now. You're the one who kicked her out."

"I need my time, Hwang. She watched it when i'm here for her. Maybe it's good for both of us. Makes her thinking about her stupid mistake." Tiffany staring at her sobbing bestfriend. Who knows that the ice princess will crying for one girl, stupid y Yuri. 

"Are sure you can handle this, Jess?"

"I don't know. I miss her already but i can't stop thinking about that video thing. It's feel likes she cheating on me."

"I wish the best for both of you. It's not fun to know about this fighting and i'm sorry for mad at you earlier. " Tiffany hugged her bestfriend to comfort her. 

"You can go back to your Taetae if you want. I think i'm okay right now."

"Nah, it's okay. I'll make up with her tonight." They dozed into dreamland after the talk. Both tired emotionally and they need their rest.

That night, Taeyeon asked them to gather in her room. She get new information from their manager about new project and schedule for the members. Sunny sit on Sooyoung's lap at their dining table while Taeyeon and Tiffany skype-ing to see Ginger in their laptop. Yuri and Hyoyeon walk in and joined the other. Everyone take a glance at swollen and red eyes. The black pearl look totally messed.

"I try my best to calm her down but that lady is a cry baby." Hyoyeon whispers to Tiffany while Yuri dragged herself to the kitchen.

"Same happen with the ice princess." Tiffany look at the tanned girl sadly.

"You guys didn't have any maa juice?" Yuri asked Sooyoung but only receive weird look from the shikshin.

"You're the only one who drink that drink, Yul."

"Ah, i forget. I'll go make some maa juice." The black pearl walk lifelessly to the door when it's opened and the blonde popped out. Both of them staring at each other. swollen eyes and running nose. Yuri try to talk but Jessica just walk past her without even looking at the black pearl. Yuri sighed. She makes her way to their suite and grind some maa. Atleast, that juice makes her calm. She ready to get out from the sute when she heard the maknaes giggling. Seohyun sounds like she whining to the choding while Yoona laughing.

"Maknaes, both of you need to hurry up. Everyone already gather." Yuri shout before go to the kid leader's suite. She sit next to Hyoyeon and lean her head on Hyoyeon's shoulder. She can't even look at her girlfriend. The atmosphere was awkward for them until the door opened and the maknaes coming. All of them look at Seohyun weirdly as she walk slowly into the dining room.

"Why you walk so weird, Seobaby?" Sunny look at blushing Seohyun.

"Are you in pain, baby?" Tiffany asked her, worried. Taeyeon staring at the maknae before her eyes goes wide.

"Ohmygod!!"

"She's completely mine." Yoona wrapped her arms around Seohyun's waist and kiss the maknae's blusing cheek. Seohyun look at her girlfriend shyly and they smile to each other. Yoona give a peck on her lips before carry her bridal style to their seat. Everyone still with their jaw dropped looking at the maknaes.

"You what?!" Jessica look at her 'daughter' disbelief.

"Awww!" Tiffany closed her face with her hands but giggling after that.

"Deabak, Yoong!" Sooyoung give Yoona a high five.

"Appa, thanks to you i guess." Yoona winked at her clueless plus shocked 'appa'.

"Wae?" Yuri look at her confusedly. Jessica take a glance to the black pearl but the black pearl just rubbed her head and drink her maa juice in silent. She felt guilt seeing Yuri look so sad but decide to ignore her. Meanwhile, Yoona busy hugged her girlfriend while they been teased not notice the tension between her 'parents'. After success to makes Seohyun tell them about her feeling, they started to talking about the new information.

"So, manager oppa give me this and he want me to inform all of you." Taeyeon opened the file and start to read it out.

"Sooyoung will start her filming after the concert so she might not coming with us to Taiwan." Taeyeon look at the shikshin and raised her eyebrow.

"Whats with the eyebrow?" Sooyoung look at her leader.

"You gonna have your kiss scene soon!"  

"Yah, Taengoo! stop it or i'll kill you." Sunny throw the empty cans to her leader.

"Yah, almost hit my cute face. Next, Hyoyeon. Kim, you'll participate on Dancing 9. Ah, with Yuri too so both of you will fly to LA and Japan for the shooting. Wow, i'm proud of our dancing queens!." Hyoyeon nodded her head and smile to Yuri. 

"Hah, Kwon Yuri. You're so busy this year. You will filming a drama about swimming this year! Wow!" Taeyeon read the paper happily but the certain blonde looks unhappy with it. She look at the black pearl sadly and almost in tears. "Why everyone want her?!" Jessica scream to her innerself.

"Who the hero?" Yoona asked her leader.

"Same as Sooyoung, two heros. Lee Jong-suk and Seo In-Guk." Taeyeon stated it. Jessica closed her eyes not wanting to explode. She drank her water and stand up.

"Anything else? I'm not feeling so well right now." The ice princess asked her kid leader. 

"You can take a rest, Jessi. I'll inform you anything." Tiffany caress the ice princess hand before Jessica walk out from the suite. Everyone still froze by the Sica Affect. The tanned girl keep her head down trying so hard to not let go her tears but failed.

"I'm sorry, wifey."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if there any mistake..i need to do something urgent..have a good day people!