82

Kwon Yuri's Property

“But it’s my birthday, Taetae!” Tiffany screamed to the kid leader who already closed her ears using an earmuff. Taeyeon sighed and rolled her eyes as she keep listening to Tiffany outburst.

“I’ll be back in the morning and we still can celebrate your birthday, Ppani-ah.”

“I want you to be the first one to wish my birthday.”

“I’ll call you and be the first one to wish.”

“I don’t want your call! I want you to be with me!” Tiffany frowned. She glared the kid leader playing with her finger. Taeyeon just stay in the bed without make an effort to calming the mad mushroom in front of her.

“I can’t do anything about it, Ppani-ah. Oppa called and he said that Ginger eat dirt and grass. My son had a food poisoning.” Taeyeon scroll her phone and looking at the picture of her dog with pout in her face. “He didn’t stop vomit. My poor black man.”

“Aish, what was he thinking to eat dirt and grass? Ask oppa to handle him, Taetae. We can go together after celebrate my birthday.” Tiffany takes a seat next to her girlfriend and reached for Taeyeon hand. She really wants them to celebrate her birthday together. To having a dinner together and spend the night of her birthday with Taeyeon. “I want you tonight.”

“I already told oppa that I’ll come home. Besides, he needs to go meet her girlfriend’s family.” Taeyeon take a glance to her frowning girlfriend.  “If you really want me, we can do it now. I’ll go home after we done.” She showed her dorky smile but only to receive a glare and slaps from HellFany. “Auch, its hurt!”

“I hate you! I hate Ginger! I hate that dirty dirt and grass!”

“Don’t mad at Ginger. I think he just want to be close to nature and become a vegetarian.”

“I told you to not teaching him anything weird. He should stay here with Prince.”

“And let you dressing him in pink outfit? No. That won’t happen. My son is a manly black man.”

“It’s beautiful, Taetae! Prince looks good in pink!”

“No! Prince looks like sissy with that pink dress. Why you let him wearing a pink ballerina skirt? Prince is a boy!” Taeyeon eyed the white dog walking into Tiffany room. The dog jumped cutely on the bed before snuggle into Tiffany laps. She looked at it with disgust.

“Urgh, fine! Leave me here. Take a good care of Ginger.”

“Mushroom, I’m sorry okay. I’ll ask Yul to accompany you tonight. I’ll make up with you later.” Taeyeon caress her girlfriend cheek and pinched it lightly. “Omo, this baby cake so cute~”

“Shut up~ You better come back here faster. You’re bad Taetae for leaving me on my birthday.” Taeyeon giggle and kissed her forehead.

“I promise I’ll come here as fast as I can. You don’t want to walk me to the door?” Tiffany put Prince aside and holding her hand with Taeyeon as they walking to their dorm door. She keeps on her pout makes the kid leader sighed. “Please, you make me feel bad. I promise I’ll be next to you when you wake up tomorrow.”

“Hurm, drive carefully. Call me when you reached there.” Both of them started to kiss and before thing getting hot, Taeyeon broke their lip locks and look at Tiffany.

“I’ll go now. Love you.”

 

*********

 

“No.”

“Wae~”

“Not that, Kwon Yuri.” Jessica crossed her arms. Yuri put her black dress back into her closet and sighed.

“What should I wear then?”

“That.” Jessica pointed to the white t-shirt in Yuri closet.

“It’s too simple. I should wear something nice. Like this.” She takes out a checkered shirt with leather jacket and styles it in front of the mirror.

“No. You’re not going out with me, seobang. Just wear something simple.”

“It’s her birthday, wifey. I should dress well and treat her special, especially when Taengoo not here.” Jessica huffed and hit the pillow hard.

“Why that midget ask you to do this. She should know by now about Yulti fans.” Yuri raised her brow and look at her sulking girlfriend from the reflection of the mirror. The tanned girl smiled.

“Haa, so it’s about this Yulti thing that makes my wifey mad tonight.” She lying next to Jessica and staring at the ice princess who nodded her head like a kid. “Cute.”

“Tell me again why I can’t come with both of you?”

“It’s a famous restaurant. It’s hard to make a reservation and Taengoo just manage to reserve a table for two.” Yuri pulled the ice princess to lying with her. She wrapped her arms around Jessica and started to kiss her girlfriend shoulder. “Seobang will behave tonight. Don’t worry.”

“Well, you’re not behaving right now.” Jessica slap the tanned girl hands which already caressing her abs cause Yuri to giggle. “Yah, why are you like this~”

“Seobang will behave with other girl but not with her wifey. You smell like strawberry.” The tanned girl keeps kissing the back of Jessica body. Jessica just let Yuri caress her abs and slowly take the shirt off. She turned her body to facing her girlfriend and flicked Yuri forehead. “Aww~”

“Naughty seobang.” Yuri nodded her head with smile before leaned for a kiss. They were giggling as the kiss getting passionate. Jessica straddles her girlfriend and intertwined their hands together. They keep staring at each other and smile. “Love you.”

“Love you too.” Yuri pulled their hands causing the blonde fall into her arms. They kissing while her hand Jessica blond hair slowly and deepen their kiss. The tanned girl totally forgot about her shirt that not yet been choose and the birthday girl who sulking alone in the pink room meanwhile the blonde have no plan to let the girl below her get off from the bed. After 20 minute, both of them listen to their bestfriend nagging about controlling hormones and being late for restaurant reservation.

 

*********

“And can you imagine how dare she choose her son over me?” Yuri nodded as she pokes a cheesecake in front of her. She just spending 15 minute listening to Tiffany story about the kid leader and Ginger. “It’s my birthday, Yuri-ah. It’s my happy day. I’ll feel so happy to extend if she ask for our y time, I’ll delight to stay in the bed with her for the entire day and do nothing but pleasuring each other. BUT! But she chooses her SON over me! Her girlfriend. Her mushroom.”

“That’s .”

“Yes, it is. Not just that, she insulted my Prince Fluffy.”

“Don’t you think that such a long name for a dog?”

“Prince Fluffy is his registration name. Prince Fluffy Hwang-Kim. It’s a good name.” Yuri shook her head but stop and smile when Tiffany look at her. “It’s a good name right?”

“Y-Yeah. It’s a decent name for a dog.” They stop talking when the waiter comes with a small pudding and a slice of cake. “We didn’t order this.”

“Miss Kim personally asks for this to be serving at 12 o’clock. She said it’s for a birthday mushroom princess.” Both of them looked at the waiter with open mouth. Tiffany clapped her hand and thanked the waiter. She squeals happily when her phone ringing and Taeyeon ID appear.

“ Taetae, love you~”

“Just a moment ago she complained about that midget.” Yuri rubs her forehead.

“My Fany Fany Tiffany~ Happy birthday!”

“Thank you, baby. Are you already at home?”

“No, I just stop my car to be the first one wishing you a happy birthday.” Taeyeon smile. She already at the place for Tiffany surprise event supervises the event workers decorating that place with pink ribbon and roses. She even asked the owner of the place to change pink bulbs for the pool so it will looks like the water is pink when they turn the light on. “Do you like the pudding and cake?”

“Yes! But I wish you can be the one who feed me right now.”

“Fany-ah, I’m hurt.” Yuri glares at her bestfriend but Tiffany just merong-ed her. She started to feel bored and decide to texting her ice princess but after not receive any reply she just sighed. “Sleepyhead girlfriend of mine.”  Both Taeyeon and Tiffany ended their phone call. Tiffany looked at the pudding and smile. “Make a wish.” Yuri smile and take a picture of the birthday girl.

 

*********

 

“Panyy..Panyy-ah..”

“Shut up. Let me sleep.”

“Panyy-ah..Panyyyyyyyyyy~”

“Oh my Gosh, it’s so annoyi- Tae?” Tiffany get up from her bed and looking at Taeyeon who smiling next to her. “You’re here?”

“I promise to be here when you wake up, didn’t I? Happy birthday, baby.” Taeyeon kissed her forehead before lying next to dumbfounded Tiffany.

“B-but your home far from here.”

“I stay for a few hours. Taking Ginger to my father’s friend and get him examined.” She placed her head on the pillow and closed her eyes. “Ahh, so nice~”

“You don’t have to come back here so early.” Tiffany snuggles into Taeyeon neck and hugs the kid leader. “I’m happy even you just wished by a phone call last night.”

“I want to come home to you, Pany-ah.”

“You drive alone and it’s so far. Don’t you get tired?”

“I’m tired that I could die but its okay. I get to rest with my girlfriend right now.”

“I’ll get some milk for you.” Tiffany gets up and about to off the bed when Taeyeon grabbed her wrist. She pulled the mushroom to lying beside her back. “Drink something before you sleep.”

“I don’t want to. Come here. Let me hug my birthday girl.”

“Are you sure you didn’t want a drink?”

“Sure. We can drink later. Hurry~ Taetae want to sleep with mushroom~” Taeyeon whine to her Tiffany. The mushroom princess chuckled and joined the kid leader in bed. “Fany-ah, Yuri told me something last night.”

“You called her?”

“I want to ask her about your night out together. She said that you eat the pudding and cake by yourself without giving her a bite.” Tiffany started to laugh.

“That’s my pudding and cake. She already has her cheesecake.”

“But she still wants to taste that pudding. That kkab keep asking for the pudding from me.”

“What else did she told you?” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon.

“What else did you told her last night?”

“Huh? Oh my God, please don’t be mad, Taetae. I’m sad at that moment that’s why I tell her about our argument.” Taeyeon just stared at her wearing a poker face. “But after your call, I’m so happy.”

“So happy to extend you’ll do anything that I ask you to?” The kid leader smirked. After a moment Tiffany finally gets the message and chuckled. She winked at her girlfriend seductively.

“You want to do it right now, Taetae?”

“All day long, mushroom.”

 

---------------------------------------

this special for marielsoshi9 

- i promise i'll update a fluffy story just for you right? i keep my pinky promise :D