26

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Girls, please act like a lady." Manager oppa rubbed her temple seeing 9 goddess acting like a dork in public. The nation girl group who jumping around and pushing each other while laughing their heart out.

"Im Yoona, stay away from my baby!" Tiffany grabbed Seohyun's hand and dragged her away from the second maknae. Yoona pouted.

"Meanie omma of yours, Hyunnie." Seohyun just give a light smile to the Im choding.

"Seobang, i'm gonna walk with Yoong today. She seem depressed by possessive Fany."  Yuri nodded her head and giggling think about Yoona who having a hard time with HellFany.

"Make sure you flash your cute smile, wifey."

"I don't need to smile to be cute, seobang-ah." Jessica poke Yuri's nose before run cutely to her 'daughter'. She bumped with Tiffany and Seohyun on her way.

"Fany-ah, don't be to harsh to them."

"She need to work hard to get my Seobaby."

"They already in relationship, pabo-ah."

"I don't care."

"Stubborn Fany." The eye-smile princess giggling and merong-ed her bestfriend before walked hand in hand with the maknae.

"Unnie, i'm fine with Yoona unnie." Seohyun said as they walking into the departure hall.

"Really? but you seem to ignore her."

"It happen so fast. Sometime i still see her as my unnie not girlfriend."

"She not as romantic as her YulAppa?"

"She treat me well, unnie." 

"How well?" Tiffany smirked seeing their maknae's cheek getting red.

"S-she funny and romantic too."

"How romantic?" 

"She make me smile and happy." Tiffany chuckled and pinched Seohyun's cheek before beamed her eye-smile.

"Treat her well too then. Maybe disobey your 'omma' sometime."

"Huh?" Seohyun looked at her 'omma' didn't understand the eye-smile princess.

"I'm testing her by overprotecting you to see how much effort she can do to have you."

"Oh." The maknae smile to her 'omma' and they giggling while walking toward their manager oppa. Seohyun take a glance at Yoona who being hugged by her SicaOmma. That choding pouted as Hyoyeon and Jessica teasing her.

"I hate you, Omma." Yoona pouted as Jessica knocked her head gently.

"Aigoo, our Yoong mad at her 'omma'."

"Stop being a baby, Yoong. I want my choding partner back." Hyoyeon patted her back. 

"I don't know if Hyunnie care about me right now."

"Why?" Jessica asked her 'daughter'. Their close position makes a flashed from paparazzi turned all their attention to YoonSic couple. Jessica blinking her eyes due too much flashed from the reporters.

"She seem not giving a damn about me."

"Behave your language, Yoong."

"I'm trying to be romantic like YulAppa but she more icy than SicaOmma."

"Yah, i'm not icy. I only show my cute bubbly side to my seobang."

"But she never show that side of her to me." Yoona sighed.

"Give her time, Yoong."

"How long i need to wait?"

"If you really serious with her, you can wait forever and didn't bother about the time passed by." Jessica beamed her smile to Im choding and arrive at the departure hall joined by SooSun, YulTae and Hyoyeon who busy with her phone. Hyoyeon keep texting with her phone and didn't realize their manager in front of them and crashed into him. They almost fall to the floor but luckly Yuri grabbed the dancing machine.

"My hero!" Hyoyeon hugged the black pearl and they ended up laughing together. Yoona and Jessica just rolled their eyes seeing that dramatic scene. Yoona can feel someone staring at her and find the maknae keep take a glance at her while talking to the eye-smile princess. 

"I'll ask Taeyeon unnie help for this." Yoona walked toward Taeyeon who focus with her Ipad. She poke he kid leader's cheek.

"What do you want, Yoong."

"Your daughter Hyunnie."

"She's your girlfriend already."

"Yes, but your wife overprotect her. I can't even talk to her."

"What you want me to do?"

"Take your wife away from my girl. At least, let me sit with Hyunnie on the flight." The kid leader staring at her for a while before nodded her head and look at her Ipad again.

"I can do that."

"Really?" Yoona smiling widely and pumps her fist in the air. Taeyeon nodded and smile to her.

"Fany just care about maknae so much, show her that you can take care of maknae too."

"I will, unnie"

"Okay, so could you please leave me alone with my Anipang. I going to make a new record right now." Yoona take a sit beside the ice princess who talking to Sooyoung. The shikshin can't keep her eyes off from the bunny. Sunny in other hand joined Yuri and Hyoyeon trolling their manager.

"Yah, i'm talking to you right now!" Jessica slapped Sooyoung's shoulder after being ignored by the shikshin.

"W-what?"

"Why you staring a Yul? Don't tell me that you .." 

"Yah, i'm not interested with that black bean!"

"How can you call me seobang a black bean?!"

"I call her whatever i want." Sooyoung glaring the ice princess but broke it once she receive the ultimate icy glare from Jessica.

"I hate you. She's a y black pearl." Jessica mumbling not care about Sooyoung who staring at her bunny again. She mesmerized by Sunny's cute laugh.

"Cute bunny." Sooyoung grinned.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

gonna busy tomorrow with my exam and assignment.

i'll try update soon or maybe not. can't promise.

sorry my lovely superb readers!