57

Kwon Yuri's Property

Sooyoung open their suite's door and looking around but Sunny pushed makes the shikshin fall on the floor. 

"Omo, did i push you too hard, Youngie?"

"No, bunny. The floor seem too lonely so i kiss them." Sooyung give Sunny a fake smile while rubbed her head.

"Why are you whispering? Lets go to our room."

"I don't want to disturb that byun couple but i guess they finished their 'business' already. No more dirty scream." As soon she finished her words, both of them startled by Tiffany's loud voice again.

"Or they just start a new round." Sunny look at Taeny's room and rolled her eyes. She backhug her tall girlfriend and push her to their room. 

"I'll take a shower first." Sooyoung pull out her tower from her bag.

"You just take your shower at the arena, Youngie. Join me in bed now."

"It's not a crime to take a shower again, bunny." Sooyoung look at frowned bunny in the bed. She stop in front the bathroom and staring at Sunny who pouted.

"I just want to cuddle with you right now." Sunny mumbling while she take off her hat and put it on the side table. Sooyoung smile and walk toward the bunny.

"Lets brush our teeth first." he shikshin hold Sunny's hand and walk together to the bathroom. They brush their teeth and staring at each other. Sunny placed her toothbrush aside and start washing her face. After done wash their face, both of them get in the bed and Sunny snuggle into Sooyoung's arms.

"I'm so tired today."

"I'm so full today."

"Yah, you eat so much." Sunny poke the shikshin's stomach makes Sooyoung giggling.

"Hajima, stop it. Don't disturb my food in there."

"So you love your food more than me?" Sunny stop and glaring at Sooyoung.

"No. I love you more." Sooyoung kissed her forehead and Sunny started to snuggling into her again. The bunny hug Sooyoung tightly and inhaled Sooyoung scent.

"Wae? You too clingy right now." Sooyoung look at her with smile.

"I can't clingy to my girlfriend? Fine, i'll sleep then." Sunny pushed Sooyoung from her and give her back to the shikshin.

"Lee Soonkyu, what's wrong?" Sooyoung caress Sunny's back and try to makes the bunny turn her back but failed.

"Nothing. It's just me being silly. Lets sleep now."

"How can i sleep if you acting like this." Sunny stay in silent makes Sooyoung sighed.

"Look, if i done wrong, tell me." Sooyoung touched Sunny's shoulder. 

"It's just stupid thing. I'm sorry, lets sleep." Sunny finally turn her back. She now facing Sooyoung and hug the shikshin.

"I want to know that stupid thing, bunny."

"It's not important."

"Your every word is important to me, jagiya." Sooyoung pull Sunny's chin so the bunny look at her. Sunny seem hesitant but Sooyoung serious expression makes her sigh. Her cheek started to blush.

"I-i ..."

"You stuttering. Must be very important."

"No, it's not important~" Sunny buried her face on clueless Sooyoung's chest. She whining and her face turned red right now.

"Okay, it's not important but tell me what about it."

"I-i want you." Sunny bite her lips and hugged the shikshin tightly not wanting Sooyoung to see her blushing face. Sooyoung froze for a while with mouth opened.

"J-jayiga-ah."

"Okay, just forget it. Damn Soonkyu!" Sunny hide her face with her palm while Sooyoung staring at her disbelief.

"U-u want me? Like u-u want me, the whole me?" Sooyoung pointed her body while saying that. Sunny nodded her head but still hide her blushing face. They in silent for a moment. No one ever move from their position.

"Soo, forget about it. It's silly."

"Okay." Sunny turned her back facing the shikshin thought that Sooyoung will forget their awkward moment but the taller girl wrapped her arms around Sunny's petite waist.

"Okay, lets do it."

"What?!" Sunny head accidently hit Sooyoung's chin when she heard her girlfriend's answer. Sooyoung rolling in the bed almost crying with her hurt chin.

"Bunny! It's hurt!"

"Mian, baby! Let me see it." Sunny get up and cupped Sooyoung's face to see the redden chin. She caress and touch it slowly wanting to let the pain away without noticed how close their face are. Sooyoung forget about her chin as their face getting closer.

"Makes the pain away."

"How? they should have first-aid here." Sunny ruffled her hair as she look around to find the first-aid but the shikshin hold her hand.

"Kiss it. Kiss can heal the pain." She smiled and pouted her lips waiting for Sunny lips on her.

"Why you pouting? It's your chin, pabo." Sunny hit her arms and the bunny blushed hard but she still sealed their lips together. The bunny just want to give a peck but the shikshin put her palm behind Sunny's head and deeper the kiss. Sunny been pushed into the bed with Sooyoung hovering her still sealed their lips together. The taller girl cupped Sunny's face as light moans heard from the bunny.

"Wow." Sooyoung look at her panting and blushed girlfriend. It's the first time she heard that and it's make the shikshin a little excited.

"Yah, what so 'wow' about it?"

"What? It's my first time make a girl moan." Sunny rolled her eyes. They just awkwardly froze after that.

"So, what's next?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrow to the bunny. Sunny chuckled seeing how clueless her girlfriend right now. She had her legs between Sunny's waist totally trapped Sunny from moving but still have no idea to do.

"Are you this clueless? I thought you're bestfriend with those byun?"

"They never let me join watching those video."

"That explain how awkward we are now. Should we continue because i don't know how to do it either." Sunny patted Sooyoung's thigh makes the taller girl move her legs from blocking the bunny to get up. 

"B-but i want to do it." Sooyoung hanged her head low. She grabbed Sunny's wrist and pinned the bunny at the bed. 

"Sooyoungie~" Sooyoung kissed her and Sunny sneak her arms around the taller girl's neck. Sooyoung continue to kiss her bunny while her hands started to roaming Sunny's body. Sunny in the other hand try to control her breath not wanting to . After successful marks her territory at Sunny's neck, collarbone and chest, Sooyoung get up and kiss Sunny's forehead before turned off the light using the remote control. Sunny pouted before the light completely off.

"Are you sure that you don't know how to do it?" Sunny felt her clothes been take off by the shikshin.

"Wonder if you want to take the lead if i say that." Sunny flinched as she felt Sooyoung's hand rubbed her thigh. She seriously don't know how to response for that since it's her first time. The hot breath and kisses planted at her stomach makes the bunny bite her lips and hands gripped the sheet tightly.

"Soo~" Sunny let go the crumple sheet and start to gripped Sooyoung's shoulder. Her face redden knowing that the shikshin saw her without any clothes on and the fact that Sooyoung's bare body hovering her makes the bunny goes crazy.

"Jagiya, don't tense your body. Just relax, okay." Sooyoung stop whatever she do and caress Sunny's cheek. The bunny nodded her head before they kiss again. She start to lose herself and enjoying the pleasure from the shikshin until both of them stopped and breathing unevenly next to each other. The pillow scattered all over the place and they sweating so much even the air-conditioner tuned on.

"You got me now, jagiya. The whole me." Sooyoung playing with her finger touching Sunny's bare shoulder. She smile when Sunny flinched and snuggle close to her.

"So do you."

"Now, i'm hungry again." Sooyoung rubbed her temple but galped as Sunny hit her chest while pouting. She giggling before hugged the bunny into her arms. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have to ask for a help to write y time moment 

thanks chingu even our conversation seem to be very awkward th_v16.gif

but it's fun to know your y ideas. so, i guess we're byun buddies hoho! 1_008.gif

so, i will continue with YULSIC COUPLE!! 0_001.gif

but let this author have her rest for a while. i getting out of idea th_v20.gif

 

 

happy reading!