78

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Jessi, where are you?" Tiffany called her bestfriend as she walked into their dorm. The ice princess raised her hand while laying on the couch, watching a drama lazily. "How your 'date' with Mr. Ok?"

"Tiff~"

"Chill, woman. Omo, your eyes!" Tiffany run toward the ice princess who sat on the couch with crumbled tissue and puffy eyes. Taeyeon who just walked in staring at the duo. "Tell me what happen, Jessica!"

"Oh my god, you're so loud, Hwang." Jessica rubbed her temple as Tiffany jumped beside her. "Yul know about it."

"You guys fight?"

"No, we not but this situation, everything that happen right now. It- It's stressing me up. Why i agree to meet him, Fany-ah?" Jessica throw the tissue to the floor and sighed. The eye-smile princess pulled her bestfriend for a hug.

"Tell me everything."  

"That woman still bugging her. Calling her every night and just now, she blackmailed Yuri using my picture with Taec. She told her that if Yul refuse to meet her again, she'll leak the pictures and make sure to create a scandal about me and Taec. She thread to ruined my image and career. She suffered all this time, Fany-ah. She suffered alone for me, Fany-ah." Jessica ruffled her hair and wiped her flowing tears, again. "I want my seobang, Fany-ah. I want her now." Tiffany rubbed Jessica's back. She can't believe that Yuri dealing with such a big problem right now.

"I'll kick that black monkey for hiding this from us." The kid leader placed two hot chocolate in front of Tiffany and Jessica. She picked tissue from the floor and throw it into the dustbin. She looked at the ice princess. " When she'll come back?"

"Tomorrow. 10 am." Taeyeon nodded her head and started to think a plan. " You should sleep right now. Even panda in China will die due of heart attack if they saw you in that state. Put a mask or something."

"Yah, what's wrong with my face?!"

"That eyes. I can't barely know it's was you at first."

"Shut up, midget." Jessica pouted and sent her glare before walked into her room. Taeyeon just merong-ed her before turn to facing Tiffany who already laying on the couch. "You not planning to sleep on that, right?"

"That was nice of you."

"Huh?"

"You gonna help them, right? Like how you helped maknae and Yoong." Tiffany looked at her girlfriend. They might spend time during dinner but still, their previous fight effected both of them. It's getting worst when Taeyeon found out about Nichkhun wanting to meet her girlfriend.

"That's my job as a leader." Silent fill the room again as the couple didn't try to break the awkward silent. Taeyeon get up and take the mugs to their kitchen when Tiffany walking slowly toward her room.

"TaeTae.." She looked at the back of the older girl waiting for Taeyeon to responds but the latter just continue washing the dishes. "..thanks for the dinner date. L-love you, baby." She closed her door and cry while hugging her pink pillow.

"You makes her cry again, Taeyeon. Damn it!" Taeyeon curse herself after she heard her girlfriend's crack voice. 

 

*********

 

"Lee Sunkyu~"

"You wanna die, Youngie?"

"Aish, violent bunny. What are you doing?" Sooyoung rolled herself on their bed before stopped next to her girlfriend who busy scrolling her phone. "IG again?"

"No, i'm looking for a car."

"Can you drive? I mean can you reach the pedals?" Sunny sighed before she kicked her girlfriend non-stop. Sooyoung just laughing and let the bunny kick her continuously. "I-I'm kidding, bunny!"

"I can't take that joke!"

"Arasso, I get it. I'm sorry. Stop hitting your girlfriend, bunny."

"Stay away from me. I hate you right now." Sunny shooed her tall girlfriend and locking her eyes at her phone again.

"W-what?!"

"What?" 

"You said that you hate me! Please, don't break up with me, jagiya. I won't say any word about your height until the day i die." Sooyoung looked at Sunny with tears in her eyes. She throw the bunny phone and intertwined their hand.

"Youngie~ you throw my phone." Sunny try to release her hand but Sooyoung didn't let it happen. 

"I'll buy you the new one. Please, forgive me. Don't hate me, Sunny-ah."

"Yah!" Sunny chuckled. She smile and patted Sooyoung's head before kissed her forehead. "Pabo, i hate you just now because you disturbing me. It's not that i hate you forever. I love you, my boo."

"Don't ever said that you hate me. You can kick or hit me anytime you want but please don't say word like that again. When you say it, feel like you really mean it." Sooyoung rolled herself out from their bed and pick up the phone on the floor before give it back to the owner. " I'll just sit next to you. That won't make you hate me, right? Me. Here. Silent. Watching. You." Sooyoung pointed at the empty space next to Sunny. The older girl bit her lips looking at her sad young girlfriend who sit facing her quietly. 

"Sooyoung-ah"

"I'm just sitting here. No jokes. No dirty imagination. Just sitting here watching you." 

"Youngie." Sunny called her girlfriend. She put her phone aside. "I'm not hate you."

"I know. You said it earlier."

"You mad at me now."

"No." Sooyoung shook her head and smile lightly before staring at the bed sheet again. "I just want your attention, that's all." She mumbling but Sunny catch that. The blonde older girl smiling and get closer to the sulky girl.

"I'm sorry, Youngie. I'm all yours now." Sunny kissed her lips and start to straddling Sooyoung before the younger girl stopped her. "Why?"

"That's not what i mean when i said i want your attention."

"Then what do you want?" Sunny asked her with a pout.

"Just want to do this." Sooyoung pulled Sunny into her arms and kissed the blonde forehead. "I miss my jagiya."

"Aish, you embarrassed me, Youngie-ah~" Sunny hide her face into Sooyoung chest and giggling.

"What?" Sooyoung ask while caress Sunny's blonde hair.

"Thought you want 'it'."

"Oh, that.Tomorrow night, we will."

 

*********

 

"Hyoooooooo!"

"I'm not deaf, black bean!!" Yuri ran and jumped into Hyoyeon's bed before rolling to face her friend who trying to close her luggage using her foot. "What do you want?"

"I can't take it anymore."

"We can't do it, Kwon. Sica will kill me if she know."

"What the hell are your talking about?" Yuri looked at the dancing queen weirdly.

"Control your hormones, you not my type."

"Stupid. That's not what i meant. I'll get it from my wifey tomorrow night." Yuri get up and sit comfortably on the bed. " That woman. I can't take it anymore. I'll seek for help once we reach Korea."

"Who?"

"I don't know? Do you know any professional killer that i can hire?" Yuri tapped her chin while scroll her phone.

"Nice plan, Kwon. Do you even planning to do a free concert in the jail?"

"If that can make her stop bugging me, why not. I'm tired being scared, Hyo. Even worst she threaten Sica because of my stupid old mistake..." She stop and focusing at her phone screen. "Yah, i found one website about professional kill..Aish, stupid fake website."

"You really searching for it?!" Hyoyeon throw her empty drinking bottle to the tanned girl but Yuri manage to avoid it. Both of them startle when Yuri's phone suddenly ringing. " It's her?"

"Nope, just Taeng." Yuri slide the screen and answered the phone. "Yo, midget."

"Yo, black monkey." Hyoyeon continue trying to close her luggage before put it next to her bed. "You sounds fine for someone who being bugging by her crazy stalker ex-scandal." Yuri smile turned into frown.

"Sica told you?"

"Well, your wife having her not-so-girl's talk with Fany in our living room and i'm happen to be in the kitchen at that time." Taeyeon slumped on the couch. "Why you didn't tell me, Yul? I can help you."

"How's she?"

"Like a crazy housewife who lose her husband. Not a good scenery for me." Taeyeon smiled. The Kwon Yuri who still thinking about other before herself. "She miss you a lot." Yuri sighed.

"I miss her too."

"Okay, stop right now. Can't stand this awkward cheesy moment." Both of them giggling. " Seriously, Yul. Come back and we'll deal about this together."

"Thanks, Taeng. I really need help."

"Yah, leader! She about to hire a killer just now!" Hyoyeon yelled to the phone.

"Oh, a kill..W-what?!" Taeyeon stand up but quickly close not wanting to disturb her members. "Yah, Kwon Yul. Who are you? A mafia?"

"I'm not hire any yet. It's hard to find them~" The tanned girl whining over the phone. "And beside, you already offer to help me. No need those killer anymore." Taeyeon sighed but frozen at her spot when a door of certain girl's room slowly opened.

"Tae, is that you?" 

"Who's that? Sicababy?" Yuri asked the leader who seem not care about the tanned girl anymore. "Taeng?"

"Go to sleep, Fany-ah. I'm on the phone with friend." Taeyeon says without looking at the younger girl. Tiffany fidgeted as she staring at the floor. The eye-smile princess close her door slowly after that left the kid leader sighed. "Not your baby, Kwonnie."

"It's your baby." Yuri nodded her head. "Still not okay?"

"We had dinner tonight but i don't know. Kinda pissed me off when i found out that Nichkhun asked her out." 

"Sica meet Taecyeon today too but i trust her, Tae. Why don't you let her explain about it first. She even choose to have dinner with you instead of going out with that beast."

"I know. It's not her fault." Taeyeon tapped her chin before speak again. "I think i'll make up with her later. We still on about our plan, right?"

"Plan? Owh, me spending time with her on her birthday?"

"Yup. Eh, wait." Taeyeon looked toward Tiffany's room when she heard something fall. Something that have been throw against the wall. "Yul, we talk later."

"Why? Aish, okay. See you tomorrow." After ended their conversation, Taeyeon walked toward her girlfriend's room and standing in front of the door. She hesitated to knock the door. She bit her lips and rubbed her temple when she heard Tiffany sobbing from inside her room.

"Tiffany?"

".........."

"Fany-ah, open the door. Are you okay?" Taeyeon try to sound calmly.

"I-I'm okay."

"Open the door." 

"I'm okay, TaeTae. Don't worry." Tiffany wiped her tears and observe her messy room. She just throw her pink Totoro and it hit her cupboard cause the books fell from it's place.

"Okay, you're okay. I get it but i want you to open the door." 

"I-I can't."

"Why? Fany, are you hurt? Did you fall from the bed? Can you walk? Open the door. Let me see you." Taeyeon started to knock the door wildly. 

"N-no, i'm fine. Don't worry, Taetae."

"Open the damn door before i break it, Tiffany Hwang." Taeyeon say sternly as she staring at the door. No response from the latter makes her blood boiling. " I swear to God i'm gonna break it now." She about to kick the door when the door knob twisted slowly. Tiffany with her head hang low standing in front of her.

"The hell, Fany-ah."

 

*********

 

Yuri walked into her room when her phone ringing again. She looked at it and smile brightly. " Yoong-ah, you called. Miss your appa?"

"Are you coming back tomorrow?"

"Yes, are you miss me that much?" Yuri giggling but it's turned into frowned when Yoona speak again.

"Can you buy Hyunnie's favorite goguma snack before your flight? No, i'm not really miss you, appa."

"Yah, Im Yoona. That's not how you treat your appa!" Yuri pouted. 

"I'll treat you well if you buy that goguma snack." Yoona laughing. She peck a glance at her peaceful sleeping girlfriend and smile.

"Aish, fine, I'll buy it tomorrow."

"Deabak, i'll go to sleep now. Take a rest, Yuri unnie." She receive a whine from the tanned girl. "Stop whining, appa. Oh, i miss you so much. Get your in here so i can tell you about my reconciliation with Hyunnie. It's dramatic."

"How dramatic?"

"Tomorrow. I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Fine, choding."

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9E9B3723D6506E423AAFAB49A21CF935.gif

i'm back.

 

bad update but i'll make up with all of you later.

need back to my endlessly assignments.

 

175FA926DE9F588EAC88962D241BA5FC.gif