92

Kwon Yuri's Property

This contained YoonHyun and Yulsic *coughycoughtimecough*

I had a very hard time to update right now. Soooo lack of royal family’s moment.

I hope all of you can understand if I take times for the new update and also maybe I’ll come out with one-shot compilation of royal family. You know, I can write about them without their real moment bases.

Hope you guys have fun reading this cuz I have a mixed emotion while writing this piece of . Haha!

lastly, thank you for the 100th votes! (even i'm still have no idea about this vote thing all about :P)

 

Btw,

Pray for Ladies’ Code. Don’t know them but from what I heard, they really a nice and sweet girls.

May their souls rest in peace.

#PrayForLadiesCode #RIPRise #RIPEunB

………………………………………………………..

 

“Los Angeles. Lossssss Annngelessssss. Oh, Lo-“

“Shut up, Yul.” Taeyeon walk pass her group mate who standing in front of their suite’s big window and spread her arms wide open. The kid leader slumped herself while looking at her schedule with jelly gummies on her other hand. “This is deabak.” She smiled.

“Yuri, where are you?” Jessica walks into the living room and takes off her sunglasses. She smiles brightly when she spotted the tanned girl waving at her from the couch.

“Yes? Are you looking for me, CEO Jung?”

“Yes, Kwon. Are you free this evening?” The older girl put her phone and sunglasses on the table before lay on the big couch with her head on Yuri laps. “Shopping?” Yuri rubs the back of her neck before smile weakly to her girlfriend. She caresses Jessica hair.

“Bekah invited me ….”

“Where you gonna go?” Taeyeon already get up from her seat and walk toward her shared room with Tiffany, giving the couple to talk alone. Jessica gets up and sits comfortably while hugging her girlfriend arms. No need to feel jealous. She wants Yuri to have fun with her friends and it’s a good thing too for their relationship. They need to lessen their skinship and their time together in public eyes.

“I have no idea but she said she gonna show me around. Want to tag along?”

“Nah, I’ll pass. Go have fun with her. I’ll plan for our secret date whiles you out.”

“Wow, surprise me then.” Jessica giggles when the tanned girl started to kiss her face and bring her into Yuri arms. Both of them hugging and cuddles on the couch while continue being sweet to each other.

Yoona looked at the opened door and smile to the girl who walk so gracefully toward their shared bed. She put her make-up bag on the table and turns her body to face her girlfriend who already lying in the bed. Both of them look into each other eyes and smile. Silent filled the room while the two keep smiling to each other and enjoyed the silent together.

“Can I join you?” Seohyun chuckled when she heard her girlfriend. She nodded her head and welcomed Yoona who now lying next to her.

“Tired?” She asked the older girl who already closed her eyes and sigh lightly. The younger girl tucked Yoona hair aside and constantly staring at her girlfriend perfect face. That flawless fair skin and beautiful eyes of Seohyun.

“No when you’re here.” Yoona turn and facing her girlfriend, smiled. She pulled Seohyun until that young girl settled in her arms. “Love you, Seohyun-ah.”

“Too.”

“That’s all?”

“Huh?” Seohyun look at her pouting girlfriend confusedly.

“No sweet words for me?” The younger girl chuckled again.

“What do you want to hear, Miss Im Yoona? ‘I love you too until the day I die’ or ‘I love it when we like this, please don’t let me go’?” She pinched Yoona nose and both of them chuckled at the same time. “I love you too… so much.”

“It’s always great to hear that from you.” Yoona leaned for a kiss. She keep saying ‘I love you’ between her kisses cause the maknae to giggles.

“Okay, okay. I know you extremely love me, Yoongie.” She pinched Yoona cheeks before leaned and give a peck on her girlfriend lips. “ … and you should know that I’m extremely in love with you too.”

“Cheesy ball. Cheesy ball Hyunnie.” Yoona smile brightly. They once again locked into each other eyes before Yoona cupped her girlfriend face and closed the space between them. She hover her girlfriend as their kiss turned into passionate and wild. It’s been a while since they have the time for their own. Right now, they gonna ignore the world and being selfish. Only for today. “I can’t stop if you keep doing this to me.” Yoona said after they break their kiss. Both of them panting and lust can be seen from both of them.

Seohyun stare into her girlfriend eyes and wrapped her arms around Yoona neck before pull the older girl for another kiss. “Don’t stop then.” She let Yoona dominated from beginning and enjoys the pleasure from the older girl. Their tongue battle lasted for a minute before Yoona started to attack her jaw lines and neck. They already get themselves into the bed cover when the door opened with Hyoyeon frozen by the view. She looked at lustful couple who glued together, jaw dropped.

“Unnie, locked the door after you done staring.” Yoona didn’t left her eyes on her now blushing girlfriend but no, not now. She won’t let anything or anyone stop her from having her girlfriend’s all. Seohyun pull her girlfriend to hide her bareness skin and like Yoona, she didn’t want to stop. She had enough with self-control. Seohyun want to feel Yoona magical touch on her. She closed her eyes welcoming her girlfriend lips on hers without giving a damn about her close unnie who standing at their open door, jaw dropping and mental breakdown.

Hyoyeon close the door not forgets to lock it too. She let out a hard sigh and smiles to herself. She walks toward the kitchen in their presidential suite and joined Sunny who offered her a cup of milk.

“They not join us?” Sooyoung asked the dancing queen.

“Not now.”

“Get ready for their tease tonight.” Yoona smile at her blushed girlfriend. She straddles her girlfriend and kisses her marks on her girlfriend collarbone. She loves this beautiful sight. Blushing shy Seohyun yet so y when she stare at her while bit her lips. The maknae try to not moan loudly causing her sigh slowly, ily. Enough to turn-on her girlfriend.

“I-I don’t care.” Yoona look at her, impressed on how boldly her girlfriend can be. She intertwined their hand together before attacked Seohyun collarbone and slowly moves toward her treasure. Sighs, moans and her name that come out from Seohyun mouth sounds like music to her. The younger girl hand to grab her hair, pull her head; making contact with Seohyun bare skin, she will treasure her girlfriend to the fullest. She love it every times they drowning into each other eyes, that half-close eyes looking deep into her soul before Seohyun close her eyes and bit her lips hard, enjoying the pleasure she gave. How the younger girl trembling by her touches and pulls her close after a mental breaking delight they have. Yoona surely glad to have her girlfriend under her; sweated and heavy breathing after hours of their love-making.

It’s been 30 minute after their ‘activity’ when she roams her hand at Seohyun and kisses her girlfriend forehead. Yoona stares at a beautiful sleeping angel in her arm. Her other hand touch Seohyun’s shoulder. She mindlessly pulls the cover from covering their body and admiring her girlfriend figures and she can feel funny down there. Yoona gulped as her hands keep roaming Seohyun. Seohyun stirred from her nap when she feel cold and hands on her body, slowly trace their way down to her waist and lower. She open her eyes and saw Yoona stare at her body, gulping.

“Hey,…” Her hoarse voice snapped Yoona back to reality. The older girl pull her hand only to be stopped by Seohyun before the younger girl put it back on her hips. “Where’s the cover?”

“Cold? Sorry, I-I pulled it off … I-I’m …” Yoona sighed. “I … you’re so beautiful, Seohyun-ah.” She tries to reach for the bed cover but Seohyun stopped her again.

“Let’s stay like this.”

“No, I might lose myself again.”

“Let it be.” Seohyun grab her girlfriend hands and let it trace her body. She can feel her girlfriend get tense and slowly entangled their legs together. Finally, Yoona push for her girlfriend to lay her back on their bed, hover Seohyun once again, losing their selves again only this time Yoona will enjoy the pleasure.

 

*********

 

“She still out with her?” Tiffany asked her bestfriend who keep changing the channel lifelessly. She passed the popcorn to Jessica before slap her bestfriend hand lightly. “Stop, I want to watch that.”

“It’s boring.”

“That guy is hot.”

“Urgh, please. He two-timing her pregnant wife.” Jessica looks at the hero with disgust.  

“Yah, what’s with the negative vibe? Chill will ya? It’s not even his child. His wife cheats behind his back with her boss. .”

“Oh, Tiff. She was lonely. That man left her alone for 3 damn months. He should bring her with him. Stupid.”

“Can you two stop?” Both of American girls look at Taeyeon. “It’s just a drama for god sake.” The kid leader try to reach for the remote but the American girls faster than her, Jessica sit on that remote control meanwhile Tiffany lay on Jessica making its hard for Taeyeon to take it from them. “Evil.”

“Oh, yes we are.” Jessica and Tiffany included not-so-happy Taeyeon watch the drama with their endlessly stock of popcorn and soda thanks to Tiffany’s cousin who bought it for the group.

“Baby, have you talked to manager oppa about it?”

“Huh? You mean they not allowed shooting inside your house?” Tiffany nodded her head before continue watching the TV. “I already told him this morning.”

“Why they can’t shoot inside your house?” Jessica looks at her bestfriend.

“Errr… because I have this huge picture of me and Taeyeon hanged on my wall.” Tiffany tucked her hair aside and put popcorn into .

“Huge.” Taeyeon giggled. “First thing you’ll see in the house.”

“So, what? It’s her house or both of you bought it together?” The ice princess asked them.

“It doesn’t matter whose house it is. It’s our love nest.”

“I don’t want to sleep in your room for sure.” Jessica ignored the byun couple creepy laughs but smile brightly when her phone ringing. “Yul~”

“Sica~” Tiffany merong-ed the ice princess before get up from Jessica laps and hug her girlfriend. Jessica flipped her hair and giggles. “Can you open the door for me, baby?”

“You’re here? Okay!” Jessica opens their suite door and smile lovely to her girlfriend. “Hi.”

“Hello there.”  Both of them walk hand in hand to the living room as Yuri slumped on the couch. “Hi, you two.”

“Have fun?” Tiffany showed her eye-smile to the tanned girl.

“Yeah, so much fun that I can’t even feel my body right now. We ride the roller coaster few times.” She turned her head when Jessica sits next to her with a glass of water. “She asks for you.”

“Bekah?”

“She thought you’ll come with us.” Yuri leaned her head on Jessica shoulder.

“Maybe next time. Too tired to move besides, Soojung called me earlier…”

“They talks for hours.” Tiffany cut her bestfriend.

“She’s okay?” Yuri asked her girlfriend. Since the news come out, Jessica worried about her little sister so much. They keep talking and Yuri as her girlfriend, understand that they need times together.

“She got offered as main lead in her new project, with Rain oppa.”

“What!!” The three of them screamed at the ice princess while Jessica smiles proudly.

“That’s deabak!”

“Waa, Soojung-ah. That rascal!” Taeyeon clapped her hands. Proud of Krystal who getting famous with her acting skill. Yuri smile and hold her girlfriend hand.

“It’s good news. We should celebrate it with her after we back to Korea.”

“Ahh, you keep pampered her.” Jessica pouting and slapped her girlfriend shoulder.

“What? She’s my sister in-law. I have to treat her well.” Yuri pulled the ice princess into her arms and kisses her crown. “Don’t be jealous with your dongsaeng.” They keep teasing each other leave Taeyeon and Tiffany staring at them.

“Yah, get out from here. We’re watching here.” Tiffany throws the pillow toward Yulsic before put more popcorn into .

“Come on, seobang. Let’s make babies in our room.” Taeyeon gulped after hearing that from the ice princess. She look at Yuri who back hugged her girlfriend while walking to their room, mouth wide opened. “Close your mouth, Taeyeon.”

“Baby, come here.” Tiffany patted the couch next to her but the kid leader didn’t hear her as she still looking at Yulsic already closed door. “Tae…”

“Fany-ah~”

“I’m on my period.”

“Damn it!” Taeyeon sighed but sat next to her girlfriend. She frowns for the entire day.

 

*********

 

“Go take a shower first.” Jessica handed the towel to her girlfriend.

“But, I thought you want to make babies with me?”

“Take a shower first. You’re sweating a lot today.” The ice princess helps her girlfriend with her clothes happily.

“We’ll sweat again. No use to take a shower now.” Yuri leaned for a kiss. She smiles as Jessica response to the kiss. They hugged each other and Yuri takes this chance to walk toward their bed.

“Aish, this kkab.” Jessica stopped the tanned girl and pointed at their bathroom. “Shower. I’ll give you the best night of your life after that.”

“Really? How about the best sleepless night of my life?”

“We can do it until dawn if you want. Go, take your shower.” Jessica gives a peck on Yuri lips before take her girlfriend clothes and put it their laundry bag.

“I won’t be long!”

“Yeah… yeah…” She walks toward Yuri luggage and take out her clean clothes before put it on their shared bed. Jessica changes her shirt into night gown and look at her reflection in the mirror. She remembers Yuri get mad when she wears that pink leopard night gown for their Las Vegas photo shoot. The bathroom door opened reveals Yuri in her robe. “Remember this?”

Yuri smiled and nodded. She walks toward Jessica and back-hugs her girlfriend. “I’m so pissed off when I saw you in it.” Jessica giggles as she intertwines their finger together. “Please, don’t wear this in photo shoot again. We don’t know what people might do after see you in this night gown.”

“Who care what they gonna do.” Jessica stares at their reflection in the mirror and smile when Yuri kisses her shoulder.

“I care.” She kisses Jessica’s shoulder once again before make way to her neck. She can feel Jessica get tense when she bites the ice princess’s neck and her wet hair touched Jessica’s skin. Jessica already closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure. She bit her lips and hummed when Yuri marked her neck. Yuri tighten their intertwined finger before Jessica move them started from her waist up toward her chest allowed her girlfriend to grasp her mounds. Jessica let out a weak moans and her legs turned jelly at that moment. She leaned her back on Yuri’s front but never once her eyes looking aside from their reflection, looking at Yuri bite her neck and squeezing her s.

Satisfied with her on Jessica beautiful mounds, Yuri move her right hand down to the ice princess’s treasure. She didn’t fail to let her hand touches Jessica’s abs, stopped at her waist before cupped the ice princess’s womanhood. She can feel herself get aroused looking at Jessica who already closed her eyes and touched Yuri’s face. Yuri’s hands do its job pleasuring her girlfriend, Jessica who barely feels her legs touched Yuri’s busy right hand. “Y-Yul, bed ….” They just started but Jessica’s throat seems to dry as her voice sounds hoarse. Yuri smiled and nodded her head as she holds their hand together toward their bed.

“Let me take this off.” Yuri whispers as she help Jessica take off her nigh gown and throw it on the floor. The ice princess gets into their bed and smile shyly to the tanned girl. She waited for Yuri to turn off the light and join her under the bed cover, welcoming her girlfriend’s lips on hers. They start kissing again and be the man in their relationship, Yuri take a lead by hovering her girlfriend. Both of them shuddering as their skins touch each other. Jessica bits her lips when Yuri’s thigh brushing with her womanhood, she grasp Yuri’s shoulder makes the younger girl stop attacking her neck. “Did I hurt you?” Yuri tries to find her eyes but Jessica sudden movement caught her off guard. Jessica pushed the tanned girl to lay her back on the bed before straddle Yuri.

Yuri eyed her blushed girlfriend who hold her shoulder and hang her head low. “I-I …”

“It’s okay, Sica-ah.” Yuri cut her girlfriend’s word before placed her hands on Jessica waist encourage her to move. They keep their eyes on each other as Jessica started to move her treasure against Yuri’s. Soft moans from them filled the room as Jessica getting faster. Yuri moves her hands and squeezes her favourite mountains causing the ice princess screaming her name. Their kisses getting sloppy and Yuri can’t be agreed more that this new position become her favourite. She having a great time watching Jessica in her messy hair bites her lips ily and how the older woman closed her eyes and moans when they hit the spot.

“Y-Yul …. Yur-“ Feeling Jessica almost reach her , Yuri get up and lock their lips while helping her girlfriend to move faster by putting her hand on Jessica’s waist. Jessica breaking their kisses and pull Yuri’s head closer to her chest as she hug the tanned girl. The pleasure of her makes her shuddered and collapsed into Yuri’s warm arms. She closed her eyes while breathing hardly. The tanned girl slowly leaned her back on their bed with Jessica in her arms. She kissed Jessica’s forehead and smiled hearing her girlfriend faint breathing. “Yuri-ah.”

“Hrmm?”

“Your turn …” Jessica snuggle into her girlfriend’s neck. She busy pleasuring herself earlier and forget about her girlfriend. She wrapped her arms around Yuri’s waist and tucked her messy hair aside.

“We have all night, baby. Don’t worry.” Both of them end up on silent as they enjoyed each other warmth. Watching the older girl draw a circle on her chest makes Yuri smiled. “You look so y.”

“Huh?” Jessica looks up to Yuri and smiled as the tanned girl kiss her nose bridge.

“Earlier. You look so y when you’re on top.” Jessica chuckled and slaps her girlfriend’s shoulder lightly. Both of them end up giggling. “Seriously, jjang.” Yuri whispers to her ears makes Jessica blushed.

“You like it?” Jessica asked shyly.

“Love it.” Once again Yuri whisper seductively on her ear makes Jessica smile and hide her face into Yuri’s arms. The tanned girl giggles and pulls her girlfriend into a hug as they talking about their day. Both of them ended up fall asleep with smiles that night.

 

*********

 

“Tae, what are you doing?” Tiffany put down her book and looking at her girlfriend who sat silently since they walked into their shared room. The kid leader stares at her phone seriously and let out a weak sigh now and then. “Tae?”

“Hrmm?”

“What are you doing? Something wrong happen?”

“Your period happen.”

“Oh God, Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany rolled her eyes and put her book back leaving her grumpy girlfriend alone but after a minutes she close her book and take a glance at Taeyeon again. “Do you read something? You seem into your phone so much.”

“It’s nothing.” Taeyeon look at her girlfriend before hide her phone when Tiffany walk toward her makes the eye-smile princess glare at her suspiciously.

“Why you hide your phone?”

“Hide? No, I’m done playing games. Let’s sleep.”

“No… no… no… give me your phone.”

“Andwae.”

“Kim Taeye-“

“I’m reading about oral.” Tiffany stop her steps and look at her girlfriend, jaw dropped. Taeyeon raise her brows and smile innocently to her shocked girlfriend.

“OMG ByunTae!” Tiffany laughed hysterically before rubbed her forehead. She still giggles and takes a sit on their bed before raise her hands. “I’m done. Oh God.” Taeyeon frowned and start to walk toward the door before Tiffany grabs her hand. “Tae …”

“I’m , Fany-ah.”

“Okay, I get it. Come here you.” Both of them settled in their bed before Tiffany pinched Taeyeon’s puffy cheek. “Let’s do it.” She beamed her eye-smile to her still frown girlfriend.

“Do what? You’re in your period.”

“Do whatever oral things you’ve read of course.”