86

Kwon Yuri's Property

“Will you marry me, Jessica?”

“W-what?”

“Marry me. Marry this seobang? Me…marry me?” Yuri pointed her finger to herself as she explaining to the blonde. “Yes?No?Sica? Will you?”

“Seriously? Are you proposing me for real right now? Like…seriously?” Jessica stares at the tanned girl with eyes wide open. She didn’t expect another big surprise from Yuri that day and at that moment she can’t think straight.

“What do you think?” Kwon Yuri smirked at the blonde as she winked playfully. Jessica stared at her before the stare turned into icy glare. She pushed the younger girl away from her and crossed her arms.

“You just play with me right?” Jessica bit her lips hard and silently cursing at her girlfriend who already laughing until she dropped at the floor. “Damn you, Yuri!”

“Hahahahaha! I’m sorry, wifey-ah~. You should look at your face. Hahahahaha! Argh…I can’t breathe…I need air…I need air…hahahaha!” Yuri panted as she holds her stomach due of laughing so much. She giggles and sits on the floor, grabbing Jessica hands and let the upset blonde sit between her legs. The tanned girl leaned her back at their bed and arms wrapped around Jessica’s slim waist. The tanned girl takes a few minute to stop herself from giggling. “Awww…that pout. I’m sorry, wifey.”

“I thought you propose for real, idiot. Aish, I’m pissed off.” Jessica fanning her face but didn’t try to free herself from the backhug, just being typically cute Sicababy. “Stupid, seobang.” She mumbling but stopped as she felt a light bite at her shoulder. Yuri pulls the older girl to hug her tightly and planted a kisses and bite the flesh of her girlfriend.

“I spending more than a half of my money for this. I’m broke right now. Wait until I’m rich again and I promise you…surely gonna pop that question again, okay?”

“Yuri, you know I don’t ne-“

“I know.”

“Then? Why need to waste your money?”

“Because it’s worth it. Because it’s you.”

“Chessy Yul. I wonder when will you stop being cheesy to me.” Jessica closed her eyes as her back leaned comfortably at the tanned girl. Their cheeks touched each other and she definitely love it when Yuri stole a kisses from her sometimes.

“Have no plan to stop. Sorry.” Both of them giggling and the blonde let out her laugh when Yuri started to tickles her girlfriend. They ended up laughing and rolling on the floor because Jessica trapped the tanned girl and straddled her. “Sica on top~” Yuri winked at her panting girlfriend.

“Are you wanna be on top?”

“Woo..are we in Korean Next Top Model right now?” Yuri asked her endlessly laughing girlfriend. She smiles looking at happy Jessica. The blonde looks so beautiful when she smile and giggles.

“Dork.” Jessica pinched Yuri’s nose before slowly caress her girlfriend’s face. “It such a roller-coaster for us today but I’m happy. Thanks, Yuri-ah.” The blonde kissed Yuri’s forehead and both of them looking at each other with a smile on their face. “Just don’t do like that again in future, okay? Don’t leave me without any words.” Hearing a sweet voice makes Yuri nodded her head and smile as the blonde planted another kiss on her forehead.

“I’m sorry for that, Sica-ah. I thought you need space and time to recover.” The tanned girl cupped her girlfriend’s face and leaned for a peck.

“I need it. A space and time like this to recover…a space and time with you.” Jessica looked at Yuri who giggling terribly under her and raise her eyebrows. “What’s wrong?”

“Aish, spending so much time with me makes you a chessyball too, wifey~” The blonde glare at her girlfriend with her face getting hot and red. She choked Yuri’s neck and nagging her poor tanned girl for ruining the mood they had.

“Y-yah! This kkab! Oh my God, I really want to kill you right now!”

“S-Sica-ah! S-stop! Y-Yyah! Wifey-ah! I can’t breathe!”

“That’s for ruined the mood!”

“I can’t help it! You’re so chessy! Hahahaha!”

“Urgh, I’m done with you!”

“Ommo! My Sica mad at me~” Yuri get up and grabbed the blonde hands before Jessica walk out from their room. She pulled the blonde into a hug even the blonde struggled to free herself. “I’m sorry, okay. I’m sorry. Don’t be mad~” She looking at the sulking princess in her arms. “No fighting is allowed in here.”

“You started it first.”

“Arasso, arraso. Forgive me.” Both of them looked into each other eyes and finally the blonde sighed cause the tanned girl smile widely.

“Aish, I hate you.” Jessica mumbles.

“Really?”

“Hing! Seobang!” The tanned girl laughing and give a peck on the blonde lips. The blonde pouted lips. The blonde cute pouted lips.

“Arasso. Come on, let’s cook in our house for the first time.”

They walked hand by hand to the kitchen and Jessica watching the tanned girl takes out the ingredient for their dinner. She smiled by herself watching how serious Yuri measured and prepared the dish and didn’t utter a word. She takes a real look of their house for the first time and the blonde can’t deny that she loved everything about it. A place for only her and Yuri and it sounds so good to her.

“Mind to share your thought?” Jessica turned her head and find the tanned girl standing next to her in apron and smiled.

“It’s a beautiful house.”

“Ours.”

“Yup. Seobang-ah, does anyone know about this? “

“Owh, yeah. Tae-“

They heard a clicking from the main door and both of them fixed their eyes to the door that going to be opened anytime soon. The blonde furrowed her eyebrow as she heard a familiar loud voice and ahjumma laugh.

“Tae, I don’t know you bought a house for us.”

“It’s not ours, Fany-ah.”

“Yours? You not gonna let me live with you, baby?”

“It’s ours, Fany-ah!” Yuri shouted makes the kid leader and her girlfriend startled. Soon, they waving and smiling like a retard as they walked toward Yulsic. “What’s bring you two here?”

“This is your house?” Tiffany looked at the tanned girl disbelief.

“What’s with the face, Tiff?” Jessica asked her bestfriend meanwhile Tiffany take a seat next to her.

“You two bought a house together? Wow, that’s sweet.” She glance at the kid leader who busy talking and trying to steal the food from the pan. “Do you heard that, Taetae. I said it’s sweet! Buying a house!” The eye-smile princess frowned when Taeyeon didn’t even turn her head facing her. “Pabo Taetae~”

“Please, Tiff. Don’t fight with that midget again.” Jessica giggles.

“It will be nice to have a house together, you know. I want to experience the process.”

“I don’t know a thing about this. Yuri bought and decorated everything.  She’s the best, right?” The blonde winked at her sulking bestfriend. The eye-smile princess sighed and started to whine.

“Awww, that’s so sweet of her. No doubt she has been missing the whole week. So, Yuri does have a good taste in interior design. You must be happy.” Tiffany holds her bestfriend hands and praising the tanned girl. Taeyeon who already give up to steal the fool just staring at her girlfriend with frown before glare at Yuri.

“I help you a lot but didn’t get any credit for it.” Yuri laugh as she wrapped her arm around Taeyeon’s shoulder and kissed the kid leader cheek. Taeyeon just grinned widely as she patted the tanned girl’s head.

“You’re the best, Tae. You’re the best.”

 

*********

 

Hyoyeon joined their choreographers and discussing about their new dance moves when her phone blinked. She opened new message from her girlfriend and smile widely before excuse herself from that room.

“Solo comeback?” She asked as the other person picked her call. As soon she hear her girlfriend excited voice, the dancing machine can stop herself from smiling like a dork.

“Yeah, but I need to go back to LA soon.” The smile turned into frown on Hyoyeon’s face. She sighed. “My contract already finished here. There’s nothing left for me here.” Nicole bit her lips hard as she say that sentences.

“I’m here.”

“Babe, I know things will be hard with the distance but I’m doing this for us. You still want me to continue doing music right?”

“Yeah, but right now I feel like the idea of you run a bakery shop much better than leaving me here alone.” Both of them chuckled even though the younger one at her edge of crying. “I’m kidding, Nic. I’ll always support everything you do but you not stay there for good right? You’ll come back here to me, right?”

“Hahaha…Of course. How come you act so cool about this? I’m so worried that I can’t sleep last night.”

“Why you can’t sleep?” The blonde dancer furrowed her eyebrow.

“Hyo, I’m leaving Korea. I’m leaving you. I’m so scared to tell you about this and who knows you might hate me for it.” Nicole stopped as she heard the person on the other line chuckled. “Hyo?”

“Hate you? That thing will never happen until the end of the world. Stop worry too much.” Both of them giggles before the silent happen. No one utter a word. “Soooo, you leaving next week?”

“Y-yeah.”

“Alone or w-“

“With mum…and all my stuff.”

“How about your mum’s restaurant? You not destroyed that place right?”

“NO! I love that place and it’s meat. Hehe…from now her partner will take in charge until we come back again. The fans still visit and I don’t want them to feel sad if we closed the restaurant.”

“Great to hear that. Whenever I missed you I will come and having meal there.” The blonde looked outside the windows and smile sadly. “Hey, I’m gonna missed you so bad.”

“Me too.” Sniffing can be heard from Nicole and Hyoyeon hate it so much, even more when she not with the younger girl to comfort her.

“Don’t cry. Let’s meet and spent time together. How about dinner at your mom’s place tonight?”

“That sounds great.”

“See you tonight then.” Both of them ended their conversation and the blonde dancer sighed again. She tapped her finger and seems in a deep thought when Sooyoung take a seat next to her. Sadly, the dancing machine didn’t realize the shikshin.

“What’s up, Hyo? You seem in a deep thought.”

“Do I look good when I’m in my deep thought?” Sooyoung rolled her eyes and leaned her back at the couch. “Where’s Sunny?”

“Meet her uncle. Are you okay?”

“Okay, I guess. My girlfriend gonna leave me next week.” Hyoyeon put her phone into her bag before throw a packet of snack to her group mate but Sooyoung too shocked to catch it and the snack goes straight to her face. “Yah, what’s wrong with you?”

“Nicole leaves you? Oh my god! Are you okay, Hyo? Please don’t cry!” The shikshin already hug Hyoyeon and patted that poor dance machine’s head. It become even more worst when the maknae come and looked at her unnies.

“What’s wrong, unnie?” Seohyun walked with her worried face toward Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. Sooyoung just signaled her to join them and pulled the maknae for a group hug that surely almost killed the dance machine.

“Break up. I’m comforting your unnie. Come here, maknae. You close to Hyo unnie, right.” Sooyoung let the maknae hugs the blonde but before Seohyun pull her favorite unnie, Hyoyeon jumped from the couch and take a long breath.

“Yah, stay away you two!”

“B-but unni-“

“I’m fine and we not breaking up, Soo. Don’t say that forbidden word again. Na ah..no..never….” Hyoyeon glares at the shikshin of the group. She takes a deep breath and takes her seat back. “Sit down, Seobaby. Unnie is fine.”

“But you said she leave you earlier. Don’t be a denial, Hyo. It’s not good. Learn to let it go. You’ll be fine and remember we’re here for you.” Jaw dropped Hyoyeon just started at Sooyoung disbelief.

“What the F-“

“Unnie~” Seohyun eyed her unnie before the older girl could say that word. The maknae sighed as she sits in front of her sisters. “Hyo unnie, tell us the whole story. I don’t want to believe Sooyoung unnie’s version of story.”

“Y-yah, maknae!”

“Wise choice, maknae.” Hyoyeon smacked Sooyoung’s head and started to tell the whole story to her group mate. Clearing everything while continue smacking and nagging to the shikshin. They stay together and chatting before the choreographers called the dance machine to continue their discussion leaving Seohyun and Sooyung alone.

“So, maknae. How’s your Yoongie?” Sooyoung asked the blushed Seohyun while eating the snack. “Things getting better?”

“Y-yeah…we’re fine, unnie.” Blushed Seohyun can’t look at her already smirking shikshin unnie. She plays with her fingers to avoid any more awkward question from Sooyoung but the older girl just won’t stop.

“That ‘thing’…she so clingy, right. How can you okay with it?” Right now Sooyoung placed her chin on her palm and looked at Seohyun like the maknae is the most interesting person in the world. “She so whipped, that ‘thing.”

“She’s Yoona, unnie. She’s my Yoongie and I like everything about her included her clingy self.” The maknae stated it firmly but she started to stuttering when Sooyoung giggling. “Did she tell you to ask me that question?”

“What? No. I’m just curious about you two. Haaa, whipped Seobaby. Haish, Im Yoona does a great job. Hahaha!”

“Unnie~” Again, Seohyun sighed and facepalmed herself.

“Awww, come on. I’m just asking and you two looks cute together. There’s no need to be embarrassed about it.”

“It’s awkward to talk this with you.” Seohyun pouted.

“Why? Why? I won’t bite~”

“It just…I don’t know~ It’s weird, unnie~” Both of them staring at each other before started to laughing over their awkward moment. They didn’t continue that topic again and continue doing their things. Both of them later joined Sunny to see Mr. Soo Man in his office, discussing about their comeback.

 

*********

 

“What do you think about our comeback?”

“Yul oppa ready to conquer the world~”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

this post dedicated to my precious ert chinggu, adoreyulsic ^^

 

and guys, 

sorry for the late update and thanks for the wondeful comments!

leave more comment, you guys jjang!

i need to write my other story update. chow!