2

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Kids, hurry up!" Taeyeon standing at their dorm's door. They have 2 hours before the next recording but the other members still not ready yet. She had a jaw dropped seeing Jessica who walked out from the bathroom.

"Yah, we need to go now and you just finished shower?"

"At least, i finished. Can they do all this recording thing in midnight?" She walked sergeant style to her room. Sooyoung and Yoona stuffed their mouth with sandwich while wearing their shoe and dashed to their van. Manager oppa looked at them worried their might choked.

"Tae, open your mouth. I'll wait you in the van." Tiffany feed the kid leader with sandwich and walked joined the two shikshin.

"Yuri, tell Sica to hurry up." Taeyeon finished munching her sandwich looking at the black pearl who just get out from her room. The black pearl opened the door but had a minor heart attack.

"Yah, why you open the door?!" Jessica yell can be heard by the entire apartment. Yuri already had a massive nosebleed and run out to the van. Before that, she sent a glare to the clueless kid leader.

"Why you makes me call her when she're ."

"How would i know." The kid leader answered dumbfounded. Sunny run to the leader with shocked face.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just wait in the van with maknae." After 10 minute, Jessica walked out from her room all smile to the frowned leader. 

"Sorry, Taengoo." Taeyeon closed the door and start to running toward their van until Jessica screamed at her.

"Never run even you late!"

"We have to run, Sica and smile. Fans want to see you smile." Jessica put her sunglasses on and Chic Sica mode on. They arrived at the W building and rushed to the changing room. Manager oppa went in and take a seat. 

"Guys, can i have a moment please." He calling everyone to gather together.

"Something wrong?" Taeyeon asked him. He smiled and waited for everyone to take a sit near him.

"Nothing wrong but there few things i want to ask from all of you. I know all of you are tired due this chaos schedules but fans keep comments how you always looks cold and tired nowadays. Yes, you give your best smile while performed but at airport or when you not on stage it's hard to see you smiling. I truly understand but it's a fans and it become a big concerns for Mr.Lee." Everyone looked at clueless Jessica who makes a poker face.

"What?" 

"It's you, ice princess." Sooyoung looked at her.

"You wanna die, shikshin?" HellSica mode activated. Sooyoung merong her and hide behing the small Sunny.

"You should stop wearing that criminal-looks-like hoodie jacket, Fany-ah." Hyoyeon member.

"I didn't have make up on me at that time." Tiffany loud voice filled the room.

"We're sorry manager oppa." As a good leader herself, Taeyeon apologies to their manager. It's must be tough for him to handle 9 girls problem.

"It's okey. It's my job as your manager and Jessica-shi, fans do concern about you too. Their barely heard about you lately."

"Choose to spending quality time with my bed."

"Get some fresh air outside, can you?"

"I'll think about it, oppa. I'm sorry too about this." 

"It's okey, just you might need to spending some time outside you room. Fans want to see you somewhere." She nodded hearing his manager words.

"And lastly, Taeyeon-shi and Tiffany-shi."

"Yes, oppa." Both of them looked at their manager right away.

"I don't know is this propitiated or not but fans want more fan service from both of you. They want 'Taeny Moment' or they'll keep bashing Nichkhun-shi for a rumors between him and you, Tiffany-shi."

"I'm not dating him!" That loud voice filled the room again. She frowned and pouting makes the leader chuckled.

"They want Taeny, we give them Taeny." She smirked while other rolled their eyes to the ByunTae.

"Just do want they want as long as it doesn't troubled you. That all and you can continue prepared for the recording." He smiled to the group and walked out from the room leaving the girls who start to chatting. Tiffany hugged the kid leader beside her and leaned her head on the other girls shoulder.

"We do look tired lately, Tae."

"Because we do tired and i feel likes becoming a zombie right now." The eye-smile princess giggling.

"A beautiful and dorky zombie, Kim Taeyeon."

"And you'll be the eye-smile zombie."

"We're beautiful zombie." Both of them continue being sweet talking to each other meanwhile Jessica sigh alone thinking about their manager's words. It's not a crime or sin for normal girl like her to wanting spending time at home during free time but since she in the nation's girl group, she need to always being in public. She need to smile and cute all the time or do a cute aegyo.

"Sica."

"........."

"Sicababy."

"What, Yul?"

"You're daydreaming again."

"I'm not. Just do some thinking."

"About what?"

"Can you imagine me doing a aegyo?"

"You do your aegyo to me. I don't need to imagine it." Yuri sit next to her, handed the blonde a biscuit and drinking her ma juice.

"That because we're close and it's not cute like Sunny's. Beside, why would i do a aegyo without any reason?"

"Fans want to see it. Your cute side. That's the reason."

"Okey but what with see me in public? I need my privacy sometimes." She show her cute pout without realize it makes the black pearl almost had a nosebleed for a second time.

"You're an idol, Sica. They want to know almost everything about you and your 'sometimes' means sleeping in you bed for a whole day."

"I need my sleep."

"Normal people need less than 7 hours not 12 hours, Sica."

"I just want to sleep."

"Get a life too."

"Sleep makes me happy, seobang." She started to whining to Yuri. The only ways to win over the black pearl. There no way the black pearl can resist her whine.

"Aish, i wish fans can see your whine right now."

"You can'y resist my cuteness right?" Smile widely, Jessica hug the black pearl's arm.

"Whatever." 

"I love you, Kwon seobang."