43

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Wifey, your phone ringing." Half sleep Yuri poke her girlfriend's arm. The ringing bother her from her comfy sleep but the blonde show no reaction to the noise but snuggle and buried her head on Yuri chest. She hugged the black pearl like a koala cause Yuri unable to get up and take the phone.

"Ais, i ask you to pick up the phone not hug me. Sica-ah, wake up~"

"5 more minutes."

"Your phone ringing and it gives me headache. Pick up the phone, baby~"

"It'll stop after a few seconds. Hug me back, seobang."

"It's been ringing for a 5 minutes. Maybe the caller need your help or something."

"Aish, i swear i'll kill that person if it's not important." Messy hair's Jessica push herself from Yuri and grab the phone violently. Im Yoona on the line.

"What do you want, Yoong?!" She half screaming to the choding. Yuri chuckled looking at her mad girfriend on the phone with their 'daughter'.

"Woo, what wrong with the screaming, omma?"

"You called me at 6 in the morning. You better have something important to tell me or else."

"I miss you and AppaYul. It's important right?" Jessica frowned listen to Im Choding stupid reason for calling them. She staring at the phone annoyingly.

"I'll kill you once we get our in Japan, Im Yoona." She push the red button and throw the phone to the floor. Yuri raise her eyebrow to the blonde but Jessica ignore her Yuri and move closer to the black pearl before continue to snuggle into Yuri's arms.

"What did she said?"

"She miss us."

"Thats all?"

"Yup, i'm not in the good mood right now, seobang. Cuddle with me."

"My pleasure." Yuri pull the blonde sleepyhead into her arm and kiss her forehead. Jessica makes herself comfortable in Yuri's arm before dozed into her dreamland again. 

The next morning, the girls busy packing their luggage to return to Japan for their concerts. Hyoyeon trying her hard to drag 2 big luggage of her to the living room when someone knocked their dorm's door. 

"Yah, Soo. Did you makes any delivery call at this early in the morning?"

"No, i'm not. I still have 5 package of frozen pizza in our refrigerator."

"So, not a delivery boy." Hyoyeon walk toward their door and take a peek at the visitor but all she can see is blonde hair. She opened the door and jaw dropped.

"Wassup!"

"What the hell, Taengoo?"

"What?"

"Your hair. It's blonde!"

"Yup, do i looks like Jeshika?" 

"Yah, Kim Taetae. You wanna die?" Tiffany glare at her girlfriend from the kitchen. Taeyeon wink at the mushroom before walk toward Tiffany.

"If i can just die in your arms, i don't mind~" The kid leader hug her mushroom and keep singing makes Tiffany giggling. Both of them seem to drown in their own world before Hyoyeon let out her sigh.

"If i can kidnap my girl and bring her with us, i would glad~"

"I don't remember Justin's song sound like that, Hyo." Sooyoung looked at her confusely. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and walk lifeless into her room.

"Why blonde?"

"I can't go blonde?"

"No, it's just you never tell me about this."

"I just feel want to go blonde. Sorry, didn't tell you first."

"No, it's okay. You looks good, Taetae."

"Maybe i can try grey next time."

"Just let Sunny do the rainbow hairstyle, Tae."

"Or, should i try pink so you will stuck with me all the time."

"You don't have to do that. I'm already stuck with you, Kim." Tiffany kissed the kid leader's cheek.

"Assa!"