71

Kwon Yuri's Property

 

"Hi, my beautiful wife!" Yuri backhugged her girlfriend happily. 

"Seobang, what is this?" Jessica pointed at the laptop screen and pouted.

"Kwon Yuri Fangirl List? Wow, they makes the list?" Yuri sit next to Jessica and read the list with her wide smile.

"Happy, Kwon?"

"Of course. You should proud of me, wifey. I'm a famous star~" Yuri giggling while scrolling the page. She laughed when she found 'Amber' in the list.

"I don't like it. You're mine."

"It's just a list made from my fans, Sica-ah. Don't take it seriously, okay."

"How can i didn't take it seriously? Look at here; Se Kyung, Hyuna, Victoria, Hara, Gyuri, Hyomin, oh my God, Krystal? My little sister like you? I won't let her come here again."

"Sica-ah, it's not true. They just write whatever they like here." Yuri looked at the blonde who pouting and nagging about how Yuri showed her abs too much.

"They won't write it without prove. Here, watch this video. That girl drooling looking at your abs!"

"Hey, even if it true it won't change the fact that i'm only love you, Jessica. Stop being insecure." Yuri holding Jessica's hand and kissed it.

"Of course i'm insecure, Kwon Yuri. In fact, i just knew from oppa that you'll dancing with Minho next week. How can you didn't tell me this?"

"Oh, about that. Wifey, i just know about it yesterday and i forgot to tell you." 

"Forgot? How can you forgot about it? You know that kid really like you right. Why you accept to dance with him?"

"VC already confirmed it with the producer, baby. I tried so they can replace me with someone else but the VC wants me to dance with him. Sica-ah, you know where my heart belong, right? I did told you that i reject his confession before. He might like me but for me, he just my junior. It's a job and i promise no feeling involve. We practice, we dance and we done. Thats all." Jessica sighed. 

"Why they always pairing you with him?"

"I don't know, wifey-ah. Oppa said i might participate in swimming event with him too. I hope they not pairing us again. I don't want to hurt you." Yuri looked at Jessica sadly. She extremely famous lately and many idol confessed their feeling to the tanned girl until at one point, it's hurt the blonde so bad.

"With him again? Fans shipping you with him so much, seobang. I hate it so much even it's not true." 

"I'm sorry, Sica-ah."

"It's okay, seobang. I need to accept it. I trust you." Jessica smile sadly and kissed Yuri's cheek before walked out from the room. Yuri try to stop her but the blonde just walked away.

 

*********

 

"Yoong, can you help me?" Yuri walked toward the second maknae who taking 5 package of ramen into her room. The choding raised her eyebrow and signaled Yuri into her room. After hiding the ramens successully, she sit on her chair looking at the sad tanned girl.

"What's wrong, unnie?"

"I think Sica mad at me. She trying to avoid me since this morning." 

"Did both of you fight?" Yoona pulled a chocolate bar from under her bed and eat it.

"Why there a chocolate bar under your bed?"

"I hide it from Soo unnie. Drop the chocolate topic, tell me your problem."

"Owh, yeah. She looked at my fangirls list in the internet and oppa told her about my dancing performance with Minho next week. The thing is i totally forgot to tell her about it and it's upset her." The tanned girl looking under the bed and pulled another chocolate bar before eat it.

"They list your fangirls? Who are they? That's deabak, unnie!"

"It's nothing. Most of them is my friends and fans might misunderstanding our friendship. Even Amber on that list."

"Amber? What that little rascal doing in your list? I thought she had a thing for Krys. Whatever. Why you always ended up pairing with Minho? Sica unnie hate that MinYul rumors."

"Thats the problem right now. After that dance performance, we will participate in the swimming event. I don't want to hurt her so i told Sica about it too. Now she upset about it. I don't know, Yoong. I can't say no to my job but i don't want to hurt her either."

"What do you want me to do now?"

"Can you take care of her for me? I mean stay with her and listen to anything she said about us. Then, tell me everything."

"You don't want try to talk to her again?" Yoona headed the drinking water to the tanned girl.

"We might ended up fighting. I'll getting busy with individual schedule and if we fight right now, i barely had time to make up with her. I give her time to calm down first. So, i need you to stay with her while i'm working and inform me about her. Don't makes her sad, okay?" Yuri looked at the choding.

"You will let her avoid you?"

"For now, yes. It's hard to deal with Jealous Sica. She will talk to me again if she missed her seobang." They nodded their head as continue to eat the third chocolate bar for that day.

 

*********

 

"Fany-ah, i'm upset right now." Jessica slumped herself into Tiffany's bed. The eye-smile princess who standing in her towel in front of her drawer startled at Jessica's sudden appearing in her room. 

"Jess, no ..."

"Yah, what is this?!"  The blonde jumped out the bed after her back hit something hard under the blanket. She thought she just landed on Tiffany's bolster but it's not. It's a human being. A and sleeping Taeyeon.

"Yah, why you hit me, baby! W-what the hell?!" Taeyeon grabbed the blanket and covered her bare body as she staring at terrified Jessica near the bed. Tiffany facepalmed herself and sighed.

"Jess, can you look at somewhere else so TaeTae can move from the bed?" Jessica closed her eyes and facing the wall as she yelling at the kid leader.

"Oh my God, please both of you. Can you lock the door even after you guys done 'it'? Thanks God it's not maknae who come here!"

"I just come back from the bathroom and forgot about the door, Jess. TaeTae, why you still in the bed? Wear your clothes quickly." Tiffany looked at the dumbfounded Taeyeon who looking at the blonde blankly.

"Why she's here?" The kid leader pointed at the blonde, still covered herself with the blanket and not bother to wear her clothes.

"I need to talk to my bestie, Taengoo. So, wear your freaking clothes and get out from here." Jessica rubbed her temple waiting for the kid leader.

"I still sleepy. I'll take this blanket with me, baby. Wake me up when you ready for our round 2. Love you, pink monster~" Taeyeon wrapped herself with the blanket before walked out from the room. Their member's voice can be heard from the living room as their leader just walked covered herself only with the Tiffany's blanket into her room.

"Yah, what's wrong with your girlfriend?" Jessica looked at Tiffany disbelief.

"What? It's a normal thing for a ert like her. What's wrong with you?" Tiffany still in her towel sit on her bed.

"I don't want to sit on that bed. Tiff, how you handle Taeyeon fangirls? You didn't get jealous with the rumors?" The blonde sit on the floor and leaned her back at the wall.

"Fangirls? Well, i can't stop them from liking my TaeTae. Sometimes, i'm a little bit jealous but i know that Taeyeon won't cheat on me. I can't blame her because it's not the thing that she can control. Is this about Yuri?" Jessica nodded.

"I looked up about her fangirls and you have no idea how long that list, Fany-ah. The worst part is she need to dance with Minho next week and partcipate in swimming event with him too. Imagine that kid staring at my seobang's abs. Oh my God, i can't take it."

"Both of you didn't fight right?" 

"We didn't but i'm avoiding her for a while. That MinYul rumors really pissed me off."

"You know it's not fully her fault, Jess. She just do her job. Don't you think this will hurt her? That kkab really crazy about you and yet you, Jessica avoid her for something that not even her fault. She need to fly to L.A tomorrow and both of you will separated for a week. Are you sure this is okay?" Tiffany finally change into a comfortable shirt and short before joined Jessica on the floor.

"I know but if we talking about it now, i'm scared my jealousy will take control and we ended up fighting. At least, we still okay just having a lack of communication. That's all."

The girl talks continue until the night. Jessica walked toward her room before stopped in front of Yuri's room and heard the tanned girl humming a sad song while packing her luggage.

"Unnie?" Jessica startled after someone tapped her shoulder.

"Yoong, I almost had a heart attack!" Jessica whispered to the choding who hand in hand with the maknae.

"You want to see Yuri unnie?" Yoona said with her normal voice and the tanned girl heard their conversation from the room.

"Shhh..Yah, i don't want her to know that i'm here."

"Oh, sorry. Anything i can help?" Yoona looked at the blonde. Jessica asked her to wait while the blonde run into her room to take something. She handed the black case and a paper bag to the second maknae.

"Can you give this to her?" Yoona smiled and nodded. The blonde kisses the maknae couple before walked into her room. Yoona put the black case and paper bag on Yuri's bed and smiled.

"She do care, unnie."

"Thanks to God. I thought she mad at me." Yuri looked into the paper bag. She smiled after taking out two sleeveless shirt from the bag. One in a black color and the other one is a red Nike running shirt. She take a small paper with a beautiful handwriting on it.

"IT'S HOT IN LA SO I GET YOU THESE SHIRT. WEAR IT SO PEOPLE WON'T SEE YOUR ABS, SEOBANG. AND WEAR THE SUNGLASSES TOO - WIFEY"

"I'm gonna take a picture in this shirt and put it on my Instagram so she'll notice it. Wow, i like this sunglasses!" Yuri put the glasses on and posing in front the mirror.

"You not giving her anything, unnie?" Seohyun looked at the tanned girl. Yuri smiled.

"Of course, i have something for her."

 

*********

 

Jessica stirred from her sleep when Sooyoung opened the window widely. She rolling under her blanket before remember about Yuri's flight to LA. The blonde jumped out from the bed and run to Yuri's room only to find the tanned girl neat bed. The black pearl didn't even bother to wake her up before she go. Jessica have a tears ready to fall when she notice a present box on her side table. She finally tearing up when she opened the box and take the Iphone 5 from inside the box.

"I CAN STILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU COME TO ME AFTER DROWNING THIS POOR PHONE IN THE SINK. I MANAGE TO REPAIR IT AND YOU CAN USE IT BACK. I WANT TO WAKE YOU UP THIS MORNING BUT YOUR FACE IS SO CUTE WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPING SO I JUST LEFT MY PRESENT AT THE TABLE. THANKS FOR THE SHIRT AND SUNGLASSES. I'LL USE THEM WELL. IT'S GONNA HOT IN SEOUL TOO SO GO OUT EATING CRAVED ICE A LOT. GO TO 'X' STORE AND ORDER IT'S MILK PATBINGSU. OR MAYBE 'W' CAFE FOR THE COLD LEMONADE. I'M SORRY IF I HURT YOU AND I MISS YOU ALREADY. CAN'T WAIT TO TALK TO MY WIFE AGAIN. TAKE CARE AND BE A GOOD GIRL FOR A WEEK. LOVE YOU, JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON! - SEOBANG"

"Come home quickly, seobang-ah."

 

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9B19F2F8D024899728F06BF94F09CF3B.gif

wassup guys!

sorry for the late update. spending time with my friends this week.

hope you still enjoy reading this crack story :)

5231CB171A7E78C449A6BED05B250296.gif

i better off. need to drooling over Fany y in Galaxy Supernova. kekeke

 

p.s : the article about Jessica. just type 'JESSICA JUNG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE WORLD' and you'll find it ")