Chp. 94

Kwon Yuri's Property

this is late BUT, but......but i still want to talk about it. all your arguement is invalid. heh!

after years of being SONE ( and Sicababy's hubby ) i finally meet them for the first time at Malaysia F1 Race.

yeah, yeah. y'all can laugh at me. i don't care. just aware of deathly vodoo doll under your bed tonight. i might accidently secretly sent it to you.

 

so,back to the topic.

i saw them, freeze for few minutes and scream non-stop and smile like an idiot and yeah, i'm crazy now. clap clap

tiffany is perfect. whoever says she's ugly, is a piece of . you heard me, fany haters. you just a piece of who i will flush over and over again till the end of the world. fullstop.

so, don't you dare to argue with me and read this f**king story. 

 

p.s told you, i'm crazy T.T

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“We’re going to Japan.”

“Ok, take care.”

“Yeah, so I’ll call you later?”

“Sure.”

“Bye, Sica. Love you.”

“…….. love you too, Yul.”

Yuri stares at her phone and smiles. “At least, we talked.”

“He annoyed me! Can we break up, oppa?” Tiffany whined to her manager as she handed her luggage. The eye-smiled princess pouted when the manager just shrugged his shoulder. “Now, where’s is my wife? Why everyone loves to annoy me today?” She makes eye contact with Yuri for seconds before the tanned girl breaking it. “What?!”

“What? Red flag?” Yuri smirked.

“Hell yeah, my stomach cramp and that guy annoyed me. Look at these hate comments I got. I’m not in the mood of all this thing. Taeyeon handle it well so do Baekyeon, why can he shut up?”

“How do I know? He’s your boyfriend not mine.”

“On paper only! On paper! Should I warn him?”

“No. It’s not your problem. It’s him who being ‘less wise’ so, let him handle it.” Yuri put her arm on Tiffany shoulder as the two bestfriend walk toward their minivan.

“How about our fans? They hurt.”

“Continue makes them happy. Fan services, I heard they want Taeny more than Khunfany. So, green light for you to flirt with your wife on stage now.”

“Oh yeah, that’s enlighten my mood now. Thanks Yuri-ah but I felt sorry to our fans, which is why I didn’t do anything back. I don’t want the fight between two fandom go worst. I hope they understand that.” The eye-smiled sigh again.

“They will, Fany. We’ve been through rough times together with them. I hope this new year, I will be able to repay their loyalty.”

“Yeah, me too. Let’s work our off, Yuri-ah. I’m so done with this fake relationship, it give nothing but headache to me.” Tiffany takes out her phone and dialed her girlfriend’s number. “Boo? Where are you?”

Yuri smiles as Tiffany continue being lovey dovey with Taeyeon on phone before she felt vibrate from her pocket. The tanned girl takes her phone out and read the unexpected text from the certain girl she longed.

 

From : Wifey

I love you. I meant it, Yuri.

Can we meet if I come to Japan?

 

Yuri reread the text again, confirming every word that Jessica sent to her. She know how busy the ice princess travelling to various country to expending her business. Even now, Jessica still stays at New York with her family. She quickly replies her girlfriend’s text.

 

From : Yuri Seobang

Japan? You’ll fly from New York?

It’s a long flight, Sica-ah.

 

From : Wifey

I missed you.

It’s okay if you can’t make it. I’m just asking.

I’ll text you later.

Bye.

 

“Sica-ah. Let’s meet.” Yuri decided it is better for them to talk instead of exchange texts. She smiles as she can imagine her girlfriend smile shyly at the other line. She knew Jessica will do that, it’s her girlfriend here.

“It’s okay for us to meet?” Jessica suddenly hesitated with her own plan. Well, she missed Yuri so much that she’s not in her right mind earlier.

“I missed you too.”

“I’ll clear my schedule this week. Where do you stay?” Jessica bit her lips, wondering if it is okay for her to go to the hotel that her former group will stay. Did they know about her and Yuri? But the tanned girl never talk about the members everytime they had a conversation.

“The usual. Do you want to stay with me?”

“Can I?”

“Of course you can or you want me to find other hotel?”

“I-I missed being in one room with you.”

“We’ll be in one room too even at the other hotel, Sica.”

“What I mean is being with you and your stuff. Like always …me..nagging how messy the room with your stuff and clothes. I want to stay at your room, can I?” Yuri chuckled. “I don’t want you to come to my hotel room, it will feels like we’re meet for a while and I don’t like it. I want to sleep in bed that smelled you and walk around kicking your dirty clothes at the morning, brush my teeth using your toothpaste and wrapped myself with your towel. Like always.”

“Sounds like a perfect plan to me.” Both of them smiles before Yuri’s door opened and the kid leader walk toward the tanned girl’s bed. They bid goodbye and end their phone call before Yuri join Taeyeon in bed. “Anything I can help you?”

“I want to brag about how whipped Tiffany under my love spell to you but before that, I’m gonna ask you one question. Is that Jessica?”

“Huh?”

“That phone call just now. It’s her, right?” Yuri fidgets as Taeyeon staring at her. She rub her temple as she sigh. “How is she?”

“She’s good. Hard but it’s getting better.” Yuri turns her head and look at her leader expecting to face a frustrated or maybe mad Kim Taeyeon but all she saw is a genuine smile from the petite woman, who opened her arms to her. She can feels her tears fall as both of them hugging. “I got her back, Tae.”

Taeyeon giggles and patted the tanned girl’s back. “I know you’ll get her back. She is your baby, right?”

 

*********

 

“Yuri-ah, I’m worried to leave you here.” Sooyoung hold the tanned girl’s hand as she shed her non-existing tears. “How can you survive here when you’re in speak Japanese.”

“Stop being dramatic and help me with my luggage, Soo.” Sunny makes her cool appearance after the petite bunny kicked the door of Yuri’s suite. She gives her girlfriend a dirty look before walk away mumbling by herself.

“I left her hanging last night. Sorry, about that.”

“Just help her, Soo and thanks for worry about me. Let me give you hot kisses from Yul oppa!” The tanned girl already pulls Sooyoung by her neck when the walking chopstick pushes her brutally.

“I just don’t want you to ruin our images with you terrible Japanese.” The actress walks toward the door and give a whiny Yuri flying kiss. “Enjoy your schedule and don’t miss me~” Yuri chuckled as she heard her dorky buddy start to annoyed her Sunny.

“Choi Sooyoung! I swear I’ll kick you to death if you won’t stop!”

“Why I can’t enjoy groping your when you free to do that to anyone?!”

“Oh my God, they just makes the whole hotel know how ert they are.” Tiffany sighed as she popped her head to her bestfriend’s suite to bid her goodbye. “Yuri?”

“Yes, beautiful Fany?” The walking pink mushroom giggles as she walks cutely to the tanned girl before jump into Yuri’s arms. “You’re super happy today?”

“I like it when you called me that. Anyway, enjoy your time here and I’m happy for you.” Yuri raises her eyebrows but Tiffany kissed her cheek even before she able to ask anything. “Tell her that we’re missing her.” Both of them smile.

“I will.”

 

Yuri stirs her orange juice as she waiting for someone to pick up her call. The black haired woman enjoys the beautiful view of Osaka from her suite. Her smile widen as she hear that sweet voice at the other line.

“Yuri-ah.”

“Hmmm..”

“I can’t wait to see you.” She closed her eyes as she enjoying listen to Jessica shy giggles. “I’m walking right now to get on the plane, and fly to Osaka~”

“Why can’t they have super jet for you to come here? I don’t know if I can survive for 14 hours before I can see you.” Yuri turn the TV on even she can barely understand the words but who care? She’s happy. “I didn’t have a chance to ask how long you’ll be stay in Osaka, Sica-ah?”

“Hmm..a week? Why?”

“Spend 5 day of yours with me. This is my order and your argument is invalid.”

The ice princess freeze but only to chuckled at her kkab girlfriend. “I won’t argue on that, Kwon.”

“Ah, I forgot to tell you. Someone will pick you up because I have a photoshoot. I guess we’ll meet at the hotel or maybe I try to finish thing early.” Once again she smiles as the older girl not really mind about the arrangement. They both have to bid goodbye with heavy heart when Jessica announce that she need to turn her phone off.

“You can start counting now, Yuri-ah.”

“Tik tok..tik tok..tik tok..man, I might have tongue cramp.”

“Pabo~”

 

*********

 

“Boo, I can’t get Yuri on the line since yesterday. Have you called her?” Tiffany walks while her eyes still pointed at her pink phone. She glares at her girlfriend who busy adoring her colouring book. “Boo!”

“What?” The never-aging woman startled as she look at the girl in pink bathrobe.

“I said Yuri didn’t pick up her phone since yesterday. I’m worried.”

“She’s with Sica.”

“I knew that bu-“

“Give them some space, Fany-ah. Come here. I finished this while you in shower.” Tiffany still looking at her phone before Taeyeon holds her hand and takes the phone from her girlfriend. “Prince sulked since her mummy didn’t spend time with him. I’ll keep the phone for today while Mummy will spend her time with the babies.”

“How about you, Prince and Ginger’s appa? Not gonna join us?”

“It’s family time. Of course I’ll join you.” Tiffany can’t help herself from smiles to the petite woman. “You know I love it when you smile like that, right?”

“I know.” Taeyeon chuckled when the eyes-smile princess start talks with her aegyo-filled voice. “You like my giggles too.”

“Yes, I like that too.”

“You love me.”

“I do love you, Tiffany. So much.”

 

A guy held down her camera and smiles. “It’s a wrap.” Everyone scream happily and claps their hands as the photoshoot ended. They high-five and gather together in front the monitor to see the output, a magnificent pose by Kwon Yuri. The model, herself bows to the crews as she makes her way next to the photographer. They watch through the shots and discuss about the best photo that will be use as a cover for the magazine. Satisfy with their choice, she excuse herself to changes her clothes. “We will send you the copy, Miss Kwon.” She nodded and smiles before get into the car and drove away with her personal manager.

“Ah, it takes much longer than I thought.” She sighed. “Did the-“

“She already waits for you at the hotel.”

 The tanned girl nodded her head and calls her girlfriend. “I would like to have our lunch at my suite. I bet they already prepare it, right?” Her manager gives her a thumb up. She smile but it become wider when Jessica finally answer her phone. “Hi?”

“Jet-legged. Where are you?”

“Poor baby. I’m on my way. Sorry to keep you waiting.”

“Nah, I’m having a staring contest with this dead lobster to kills the time.”

“Who do you think will win? I bet my 100 yen on that dead lobster.” Her manager shook his head while smiling as he tries to arrive as soon as he can.

“I’m pretty sure it blinked its eyes but I let it slide for now. This is an easy win for me.” Jessica eventually did stares to the lobster in front of her but blush shyly when the waiter looks at her and giggles. “Oh my gosh.”

“Something wrong?”

“I blinked my eyes because the waiter looks at us.” She smiles as the waiter done prepare their lunch on the table and bow to her before take his leave. “That didn’t count because I have to look at him, cute guy.” She smiles as she heard Yuri grunts and telling her manager to drive faster. “Yuri-ah, I think I want to take a shower first.”

“Yeah, sure. I’ll be there once you done. Oh, I bring the toiletries with me, take the new toothpaste i-“

“Minnie Mouse’s toiletries pouch at the bottom of your luggage under the pink face towel, and wet tissue in the drawer at the right side table. As always?”

“As always.”

“Okay. Anyway, the dead lobsters lose. Give my 100 yen later.”

“I doubt that result, you know.” Both of them know how silly their conversation at that moment but they find it hard to end it as they keep longing to hear each other voice.

“That thing will end up in my stomach eventually, so dead lobster is a loser from the start.”

“Uh, I can argue no more? I don’t want to end this call.”

Jessica already in Yuri’s bathrobe, giggles. “Get your cute here faster and we talks all day.”

“Will do.” Before they end the call Jessica can hears the tanned girl screams to her manager, or more likely whiny.

 

Jessica takes a deep breath as she fidgets in the living room of Yuri’s suite. She rearrange their lunch for only God knows how many time after the tanned girl send a text about her arrival. Her Kwon Yuri is already here, at the lobby or maybe in the elevator but one thing that Jessica can be sure is in a few minute; she will meet with that girl again. After their first meeting in Hong Kong, it’s been months since the night that both of them admit how they miss each other and their love is still there. “Oh , I’m nervous!” Jessica sighs as she looks at herself in the mirror. The blonde wonder if she need to wait at the doorway so she can greet Yuri as soon the tanned girl open the door or just sit at the couch in the living room.

“Yah, stupid lobster! What should I do?”  Jessica glares at the innocent lobster but whines after that. She almost cries when someone rings the bell, she’s here. Kwon Yuri is outside, ringing the bell of the suite and successfully makes Jessica experience a panic attack for the first time in her fab life.

It takes exactly 1 minute and 8 seconds for Jessica to open the door. That is a real fact because the great Kwon Yuri does the count. In fact,  Kwon Yuri know it takes 8 minutes and 14 seconds before she can get off from the car thanks to her fans who waiting at the lobby and another 5 minutes and 12 seconds journey from the lobby until she walk out from the elevator toward her own suite. Oh, she and her watch is inseparable bestfriend on that day.

Her brows raise as the door opens reveals whom Yuri believed is a goddess sent from above to light her life – okay, that’s too much. It’s a shy Jessicat. “Hi.” It sounds like a whisper but the tanned girl manages to hear it. They both are staring at each other, smiles before they start to giggles.

“May I come in?”

“It’s your suite anyways.” Yuri chuckled as she take a glance of Jessica fidgeted with her hands still holding a door knob with eyes staring on the floor.

“Sica-ah~” Kwon Yuri calls her girlfriend and take the older girl hands before she pulls her for a hug. She closed her eyes when she heard a soft sobbing from the other girl. “Finally.”

“Why you’re so late. I’m so boring waiting here alone.” The older girl whines between her sobs. How she manages to say that when her face literally glued to Yuri chest? That remains as an unsolved mystery but the younger don’t mind. She too busy smiles like an idiot with tears brims in her eyes. “The food getting cold.”

“How about the lobster?” They both giggles.

“I nearly kill it for the second time.”

They walk toward the living room with Yuri’s arm around her girlfriend’s shoulder and give her a peck here and there. Both settled side by side in front of their lunch, joking about the lobster while feeding each other. The ice princess sometimes will stop to wipes her teary eyes and Yuri as always will pull her princess closely in her arm and caress her back. They don’t mind if their lunch time takes almost 6 hour and the food left barely touched.

“I don’t want to go out tonight.” Yuri stated while watching her girlfriend arrange her make up on the table. Jessica hummed and looks at her through the mirror. “Let’s rest in bed and watch movie.”

“Tired?”

“Yes but on top of that, I just want to hug you and do nothing other than that.” Eyes meet and smiles. “I miss you.”

Jessica joins her in bed, kissed the tanned girl cheek before place her head on Yuri’s chest with her arms around her waist. “Yeah, let’s do that.”

“Fany knew.”

“Oh, so I guess Taeyeon knew about this too?”

“She’s the first to know about us. I shared everything with her since, well you know..you gone. In fact, we’re drinking together when I told her about my plan to sneak into your hotel room.”

“Ahh, that night. What did she say about it?”

“I only told her my plan, surprised of course but didn’t stop me. She being a supportive friend and always believe in us.” The ice princess nodded. “She caught me while talking to you the night before we fly to Japan, remember?”

“Ah, I see. Yeah, yeah.”

“She so happy. I guess too happy and blurted it out to Fany.”

“Heh, she just whipped by her pink mushroom.”

“The world can’t do anything about it. She’s under Tiffany Hwang love spells.”

“I miss that pink pig and her annoying loud voice. How is she right now?”

“I don’t know if she carry Taeyeon’s child or what but she just can’t stop eating nowadays.” That brings a big laugh to Jessica. “What the word? What the word?”

“Carry Taeyeon’s child?” Jessica look at her grinning girlfriend before continue laughing until she hardly breaths. “Boya~”

“She even craves for wheat noodles. Everyone know it’s Taeyeon who love that, and she been in love with eel since forever.”

“That’s weird. What if she really carries her child? Oh my, is that possible, seobang?” The word ‘seobang’ come out without she realizes it and she bit her lips when Yuri stops laughing, wondering if the tanned girl not ready to hear that pet name yet. She sighs and smiles when the younger girl planted a kiss on her forehead.

“I miss that the most, wifey.”

“Seobang.” She whispered it as she continues to snuggle back to her girlfriend warm body.

“Seobang.”