73

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Unnie, she won't tell you when she will come back?"

"No, Yoong. I'm sorry." Tiffany looked at Yoona who frowned. It's been a week and half since the maknae left their dorm and staying at her parent's home. They only meet at the schedule event but since the maknae preparing for her debut acting, they didn't see each other too much and it makes Yoona sad. She try to talk with the maknae but Seohyun make a space between the two. She refused to sit next to Yoona and use honorific when they talking. 

"I try to contact her but she never pick up her phone. I don't know what to do anymore." 

"She didn't talk to you at all?"

"Not a word. I try to hold her hand last night but she just run away from me. She didn't even look at me." Yoona wiped her tears. 

"I will ask Tae unnie to talk to her, okay? They'll spend time together for The Despicable Me project. Stop crying, Yoong. You makes me want to cry with you." Tiffany hugged the choding and ended up crying together in her room. Taeyeon who walk passed the room stopped and entered the room.

"What happen, Fany-ah?"

"TaeTae, we just talking about maknae." Tiffany wiped her tears and brushed Yoona's back.

"Oh, she still ignore you?"

"She hate me to death, unnie." Yoona frowned. Taeyeon walked toward them and wiped Tiffany's tears before flicked Yoona's forehead.

"Unnie!!"

"She never hate you. She just hurt by your words and out burst." Taeyeon shooed Yoona and sit next to the eye-smile princess. She try to kiss her but Tiffany pushed her lips with her palm.

"Why?~"

"Yoona is here, TaeTae. Can you control yourself?" Yoona staring at the couple before she get up and walked out from the room. She happy seeing how sweet the couple are but her heart can't take the lovely scene.

"Yoong, come here~" Tiffany call the choding back leaving a sulking Taeyeon pouted.

"It's okay, unnie. I'll be at my room. I need to rest."

"We didn't finished yet. Lets talk more."

"You might need to deal with that sulking girlfriend of yours, unnie." Yoona pointed at the kid leader who started to punch Tiffany's Totoro doll. The eye-smile princess sighed and give a weak smile to Yoona before the younger girl walk into her room.

 

*********

 

"I'm mad at you now, TaeTae."

"What? Why?" Taeyeon throw the Totoro away and looked at Tiffany.

"Can you see how hurt she is, and you being a childish is nonsense." Tiffany pick up her Totoro back and sit at the edge of her bed.

"It's not a big problem, Fany-ah. Remember when you had your kiss scene? I'm totally cool with it."

"No, you not cool with it. You curse that guy non-stop all your way to home and it takes an hour journey from the theater to our dorm. Sunny told me you even asked Mr. Soo Man a kiss scene of you with any guy or girl model to be include in our MV. It's totally not cool, TaeTae."

"Okay, fine. I'm not cool but that because you need to kiss that guy a lot of times and plus, Nickhun came! How can i act cool with that, Hwang Miyoung?!"

"How do i know that you're mad! We're not in a relationship at that time!" Tiffany glare at the older girl. Both of them pissed off.

"I already told you that i'm not happy with your kissing scene right? And for god sake, Fany. We both know that we're share a mutual feeling. Even since the trainee days. Do we need words to describe our affection toward each other? The look that i give to you, the gesture and all my attention just for you. It's not enough to understand my feeling for you?" Tiffany hang her head low. She know that she already hurt Taeyeon with her out burst. 

"And now we fight because of silly thing again. I just trying to light up the gloaming mood but you take it seriously. I'll apologies to Yoong if that you want." Taeyeon get up from bed and walked toward door before Tiffany called her.

"Tae, i'm sorry. Please, don't be mad at me."

"I'm not. I love you so much that i can't stay mad at you, Fany-ah." With that, Taeyeon walked out from Tiffany's room. She sighed and take out her phone.

 

*********

 

"Maknae, want to have lunch with unnie?" 

"Y-yes, sure, unnie. Where are you right now?" Seohyun sit up and leaned at the bed post.

"Dorm."

"Oh, okay. Hurm .." The maknae want to ask about Yoona but she hold it. She already miss her girlfriend and felt bad after seeing how much effort Yoona did to court her again.

"If you wondering about Yoong, she crying almost all the time and i need to tell you this, kiddo. She not the old Yoona anymore. Barely eat and locked herself in room for the whole day."

"U-unnie."

"Lets meet and talk about this. It's been a while since the last time we meet. I'll pick you at 2, okay?"

"Yes, i'll wait." Taeyeon staring at her phone after they ended their conversation. She need to help the maknae couple with their problem first before her own love life problem. As a leader, she didn't want their group having a glooming atmophere around each other.

"Hyunnie appa~" Taeyeon almost throw her phone away when the second choding whisper close to her ear out of nowhere. She placed her palm to her chest and glare at Yoona.

"You almost be a murderer, Yoong. That scared the hell out of me." 

"I'm sorry. Did you just talk to her?" Yoona asked her with husky voice. The choding showed Taeyeon her faint smile and envy toward her kid leader who can heard Seohyun's voice. The voice that she missed the most.

"Yes, i asked to have lunch with me."

"How's she?"

"Miss you, maybe. She didn't sound happy like always." Taeyeon caress Yoona's cheek and smile. 

"Nah, she won't miss me, unnie."

"Yoong, you want to come?" 

"W-what?" Yoona looked at Taeyeon, shocked. She want to see Seohyun but not this fast.

"Lunch with us? You can meet her." 

"I-i don't know, unnie. She still mad at me. I-i don't think she'll like it to see me there." Taeyeon sighed. She signaled Yoona to sit with her at their dining table.

"So, when will you want to settle thing between you two? She ignore you, fine. That's because she mad but you can't use that as an excuse to stop."

"How long do i need to wait?" Yoona rubbed her temple and sighed.

"I don't know. Tell me, Yoong. What did you said to her? How you apologies to her?"

"I said i'm sorry. It's my fault and i won't do it again. Why?" 

"I think we need to change the strategy. We need to end this as soon as we can."

"How, unnie? Please, help me! I miss my Hyunnie so much!" 

 

*********

 

Jessica walked into their living room and stopped when she saw Yoona in her leather jacket holding a roses in her hand. The ice princess staring at the flowers and smiled. She take a sit next to Yoona and offered the younger girl a hot chocolate.

"Don't you think it's a little too late for a hot chocolate? It's lunch time, omma. You need real food." Yoona looked at Jessica who pouted at her cutely.

"I don't care, Yoong. Take it or leave it. What's with the flower?" Jessica looked at her jaw dropped and grinning. "Oh my Lord, you and maknae back together? Oh, i should tell Fany about this! Tell me how you do it?" Jessica put her hot chocolate aside and facing a blank Yoona.

"What, nothing happen yet. I'll have a lunch with Tae unnie and Hyunnie. To be honest, Tae unnie will have a lunch with her but she asked me to tag along and have a real talk with Hyunnie. So, this flower is for my girlfriend. What do you think about it?" Yoona looked at Jessica.

"It's beautiful, Yoong. She will love it." 

"I hope so. I'll give my best for today. And how about my clothes?" Yoona take a look at her leather jacket. She try her best to look good in front of Seohyun.

"My daughter is perfect in everything."

"Yoong, are you ready?" Taeyeon walked out from her room and smile seeing Yoona in their living room. Jessica sipped her hot chocolate and wave at their kid leader.

"Thanks, Taengoo."

"It's nothing. Those kid need help from the awesome Taeng. Wow, pink roses?" Yoona nodded and smiled.

"TaeTae?" The trio turned their face and looked at Tiffany with teary eyes standing in front of her room. She looked at Taeyeonn with pleading eyes but the older girl looked at the other side.

"I'm having a lunch with maknae and Yoona." Taeyeon take Yoona's hand and walked to the door.

"Maybe we c-can have dinner l-later? W-we need to talk." Tiffany still have her eyes on Taeyeon.

"Maybe." Taeyeon give her a weak smile before closed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'll do double update today special for FrozenArc!

Happy Birthday in advance!