48

Kwon Yuri's Property

Yuri startled seeing this side of Jessica leaning closer to the black pearl. Their body touch each other making the black pearl stiffed. The ice princess smirked when she heard Yuri's hard breathing. The black pearl completely paralyzed with seductive Jessica sneak her arms around Yuri's neck and lock their lips together. Having a y girlfriend in your lap plus both of you in a hot tub, the black pearl feel her body get hot especially when Jessica move her lower part as the ice princess move toward close the gap between them. The passionate kiss make it even worse. Yuri can think straight when Jessica deepen the kiss and bite her lower lips cause Yuri's opened . Yuri response to the kiss and they having a tongue battle in a hot tub. They stopped when the air needed. Yuri mesmerized by the lustful look of her girlfriend who smirked at her. Their body trembling as both of them breathing hardly while looking at each other eyes.

"You seduce me, wifey."

"You like being seduced by me, seobang."

"I can't say no to y Jung."

"Enough talk. Lets continue."

Yuri placed her hand at Jessica's back and pull the ice princess to her. The soft moans from the blonde driving the black pearl crazy. Their lower part start to move against each other and the water overflow from the tub as two body collapse together. Yuri kiss the ice princess lips before continue to her neck and it. She going lower and lower while Jessica keep wrapping herself into Yuri tightly due the pleasure. Eyes shut close tight, mouth open as she panting. Both of them didn't stop until they reach their peck. Yuri buried her face into Jessica collarbone for a while. She gave a peck on the panting ice princess's forehead. She pulled tired and sweating Jessica into her arms.

"I love you, Jung."

"I love you too, Kwon." Jessica makes herself comfortable in Yuri's hug and yawn cutely.

"Yah, don't sleep. We need to take a shower."

"I'm tired, seobang~" Yuri chuckled listen to Jessica cute whine.

"Thats what you got after seduce the Kwon. Let me shower you." Jessica let Yuri pour a water on her body. They done with their shower and this time the black pearl dry out the water on Jessica body with the towel. The ice princess sit tiredly on the toilet bowl while Yuri done her job. She put back the nigh gown and give her robe to the black pearl.

"It's your robe. I'll use the towel."

"Just wear it, seobang."

"No. I can see clearly your y body inside the gown. Wear the robe before Byuntae saw you."

"Jealous if she see it?"

"So much. Thats mine and i have no plan to share it with anyone."

"So do i. That small towel didn't enough to cover your body, seobang."

"I only bring this. Forgot my robe."

"Stay here. I'll take it for you."

"It's okay, wifey. Our room just next door. I can run quickly without others realize it." Yuri caress her girlfriend's face.

"Let me cover you then." Jessica jump and hug the black pearl like a koala makes both of them giggling. Yuri hugged the ice princess tightly and open the door only to bump with the maknae. Both of them looking at each other terrified. 

"Why stop, seobang?" The clueless ice princess who didn't see the maknaes as her face facing back ask her black pearl.

"Unnie, your leg hurt?" Seohyun look at Jessica leg but find nothing.

"She s-slipped." Yuri try to answer it coolly but the maknae didn't seem to trust it. Jessica gulp as she heard Seobaby's voice. She turned her head to look at the maknae and flashed her awkward smile.

"Hi, baby."

"Hi, unnie." Seohyun waving at her awkwardly. They stay at the position for a while before Yuri clear . 

"I'll take her into our room. Find if there any bruise." 

"Okay, be careful next time, unnie." The maknae makes her way to the living room. Both Yuri and Jessica look at each other and giggling. Yuri put the ice princess down on their bed before lock the door and change into her pajama.

"That was close."

"Thank god she didn't hear us." Jessica flipped her hair. 

"or open the bathroom door when we're do that."

"Urgh, i can't imagine that happen, seobang."

"We ruined our Seobaby innocent's mind." Yuri giggling. She walk and sit next to Jessica. Pull the blonde into her arms again and kiss her forehead.

"I don't know what to do if the maknaes told us that they already done 'it'."

"I can deal with Yoong, but Seobaby? Oh my gosh." Yuri facepalmed herself. The maknae so innocent that she felt so sinful to imagine Seohyun with Yoona done 'it'. Jessica's face turn pink as she giggling and close her face with her hands.

Meanwhile, Seohyun sit next to Yoona on the couch as they joined the other watching cartoon. The choding feed her with gugoma snack that she bought earlier.

"I bumped with Jessica-unnie and Yuri-unnie just now."

"What are they doing?" Yoona eyes didn't left the television.

"Yuri-unnie carry Jessica-unnie from the bathroom. She said that your omma slipped."

"You know that not true right?"

"Of course. I just play along so we won't feel awkward." Seohyun munching the snack and leaned her head on Yoona's shoulder.

"Good. Aish, who are we that they try to fool. We can hear their moans clearly."

"Exactly." 

They end their conversation as soon the Yulsic couple walk toward the group. All of them pretend to know nothing and continue watching the cartoon when their manager come with foods. They gather at the dining table and ready to cheer for their successful concert.

"Cheers for our successful concert!" The kid leader sceaming happily.

"Cheers for our lovely Japanese fans!" Sooyoung joined Taeyeon.

"Right now, it's Girl Generation!" Tiffany loud voice filled the room. They all screaming and yelling happily. The scene started to gone wild as Yuri and Hyoyeon start their shuffle dance with Yoona. Taeyeon with her Dooly dance and try to makes the maknae join her. Soosun being lovey dover while drinking their wine. Not long after, Sunny and Sooyoung heated up with their passionate kiss in front of everyone.

"Jessi." Tiffany walked toward her bestfriend, smirked.

"What?"

"Hot tub's always the best right?" The mushroom laugh crazily as the blonde's face turned red as tomatoes.

"and, Seobaby know about it." Tiffany drink her wine and joined her girlfriend leaving her bestfriend, jaw dropped.

"."

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg!

i cant believe i wrote this. *pull a trigger to the head*

im bad. just read it and comment if you want. im gonna hide myself *blushing hard*

byebye my readers. *crawling under the bed"