55

Kwon Yuri's Property

"I guess they will be okay now." Taeyeon take a last glance after Yuri closed the door. 

"Finally, i'm worried about them. Glad they gonna talk about it." Hyoyeon turn on the TV before slumped herself between Sooyoung and Sunny on the couch.

"For heaven sake, Hyo. Can't you let us having our moment with peace?" 

"Sorry, Soo. No PDA in my suite." The dancing machine merong-ed the shikshin.

"Taetae?"

"Yup?" The kid leader feel the eye-smile princess put her chin on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"I'm tired. Can we go to our room?"

"We still didn't have our dinner yet. Can we wait for a little bit, Ppani-ah?"

"I tell oppa to sent the food to us later. Please?" Tiffany show her cute pout to the kid leader who start drooling.

"I don't think she tired." Sooyoung look at the eye-smile princess annoyed.

"I think what she mean is she want to get 'tired' tonight." Hyoyeon joined the shikshin.

"Don't get too loud. We still sharing a suite you know." Sunny looking at the frowned eye-smile princess seriously.

"Shut up!" Tiffany glare at her groupmates while their just merong-ed her.

"I don't think Taeyeon-unnie care about food anymore." Yoona let out her alligator laugh.

"Not you too, Yoong!" The mushroom just dragged her girlfriend out to their suite and room. The other still laugh their heart out thinking that everything finally going fine.

Tiffany slammed the suite's door and pouted. Her face turned pink because of the tease and she can't even look at her girlfriend anymore. Taeyeon smiling seeing the eye-smile princess give her back to the kid leader. Knowing Tiffany still embarrassed because of the tease, the kid leader move toward her and sneak her arms around Tiffany's waist.

"So my mushroom can't even look at me now?"

"I'm not a good liar didn't i? Aish, i tried my best not to look so obvious." Tiffany sighed.

"You always whining about food after concert and suddenly you're tired tonight. Should give another excuse next time."

"So, you knew that i'm making an excuse?" 

"Of course, Ppani-ah. I'm your girlfriend. I know you so well. So, where is my present?" Taeyeon giggling while hugged the mushroom tightly. 

"Shameless Taetae. Lets go to our room." Tiffany intertwined their hand and walk to their room. Once she opened the door, one big piano waiting for them with dim light on and roses petals on the bed. In the middle of the bed, a love-shaped cake waiting for the lovebird to eat it. 

"Wow." Taeyeon stoned at her spot admiring the beautiful deco.

"I ask manager oppa to do this. I even draw the deco plan." Tiffany clapped her hand happily since the room looks especially like what she demanded. She lead the still stunned kid leader to their bed and make Taeyeon sit facing the piano.

"It's just a simple event that i can prepare for you and i hope you like it." Tiffany start to play the piano and singing Destiny's Child, Brown Eyes to the birthday girl. 

Remember the first day when I saw your face
remember the first day when you smiled at me
you stepped to me and then you said to me
I was the woman you dreamed about
remember the first day when you called my house
remember the first day when you took me out
we had butterflies although we tried to hide it
and we both had a beautiful night

The way we held each others hand
the way we talked the way we laughed
it felt so good to find true love
I knew right then and there you were the one

I know that she loves me cause she told me so
I know that she loves me cause her feelings show
when she stares at me you see she cares for me
you see how she is so deep in love
I know that she loves me cause its obvious
I know that she loves me cause it's me she trusts
and she's missing me if she's not kissing me
and when she looks at me her brown eyes tell her soul

Remember the first day, the first day we kissed
remember the first day we had an argument
we apologized and then we compromised
and we haven't argued since
remember the first day we stopped playing games
remember the first day you fell in love with me
it felt so good for you to say those words
cause I felt the same way too

The way we held each others hand
the way we talked the way we laughed
it felt so good to fall in love
and I knew right then and there you were the one

i'm so happy so happy that you're in my life
and baby now that you're a part of me
you showed me
showed me the true meaning of love
and i know she loves me

She looks at me and her brown eyes tell her soul

 

Taeyeon smiling while tears fall drenched her face. She feel so loved right now. Tiffany look at her before get up and standing in front Taeyeon, intertwined their hand again. Still sitting on the bed, The kid leader pull Tiffany and hugged the eye-smile princess's waist. Tiffany giggling when she feel Taeyeon breathing at her stomach. The eye-smile princess kiss the top of Taeyeon's head.

"I'm really in love with you, Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon still bury her face on Tiffany's stomach and sobbing. They stay like that for a moment before Taeyeon finally look at her girlfriend, smiling so lovely at her.

"And i'm madly in love with you, Hwang Tiffany."

"The cake, Taetae. Lets make a wish." Tiffany kiss Taeyeon's forehead and get on the bed to get the cake. They sitting on the floor leaned they back at the bed with the cake between them. A nice Saitama night view in front of them. Tiffany hold the cake as the kid leader makes her wish and blow the candles. The eye-smile princess giggling when Taeyeon acted like a bartender pour the champagne into the glass. They feeding each other  and snuggling while talking about random things. Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist and snuggle her head into her girlfriend's neck.

"I can imagine us like this forever, Taetae."

"You imagine future us?"

"Yes." Tiffany nodded cutely.

"How do i look in the future?"

"Still like a kid only you had wrinkle."

"Not bad." Taeyeon kissed the eye-smile princess.

"This is not a romantic conversation."

"Because i'm not really into conversation right now." Taeyeon glance at her girlfriend and smirk. Tiffany pull herself from hugging Taeyeon and staring at the kid leader. The kid leader finished her glass before leaned and kiss the eye-smile princess lips. The kiss get more passionate as Tiffany settle herself sitting on Taeyeon's lap and wrapped her legs around the leader's waist. Taeyeon put her hand lower to able to pull the younger girl closer to her. Tiffany sneaked her hand around Taeyeon neck as the kiss get deeper. 

"Lets get in the bed." Tiffany nodded when Taeyeon whisper to her ear. The older girl carry her to the bed and hovering the younger girl. They start to kissing again and this time tongue involved. They broke the kiss for air and looking at each other again.

"I love this messy look of my mushroom." Taeyeon smirked before she start to attack Tiffany's jawline and neck. She make her mark on the Korean-American girl's skin before kiss her way down from Tiffany's neck, to her chest and lower until the kid leader fully covered under the blanket.

"Taetae, i should the one pleasure you tonight~" Tiffany whining between her moans.

"And why is that?" Taeyeon asked her from under the blanket before continue her 'job'.

"It's your birthday. You should be the one who accept 'it' from me." The eye-smile princess says in panting. She grabbed the sheets tightly and bite her lips trying to breathing normally. Taeyeon's head popped out from the blanket, messy Taeyeon's head. 

"You're my present. So, let me enjoy my present, okay?" The kid leader smile and give a peck on Tiffany's lips before disappear under the blanket again.

"Oh my gosh, Kim Taeyeon!!"

"Oh Lord, They so loud." Sooyoung glare at Taeny's room. She mumbling about how loud Tiffany's moans while searching for snack in the kitchen. The suite's door opened and Sunny appear.

"Sooyoungie, manager oppa just sent the foo...Oh, my god, they so loud." Sunny frozen and eyes looking at Taeny's room with jaw dropped. Sooyoung walk to her with snacks. The shikshin kiss her girlfriend's lip before holding Sunny's hand.

"Lets go, bunny. We'll get our session later."

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i read a lot of rated stories to be able to write this chapter and it's make me blushing so hard. 

i think i'll stick with fluffy moments after this.

i'm a bad author when it's come to rated thing. haha!

 

for those who want yulsic to be together again. NEXT CHAPTER!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEXT CHAPTER!

they won't be together in next chapter. sorry but you need to wait. puahahahahaha!!

 

p.s : i just know about GG World Tour in Jakarta will be held on 14th Sept. Can anyone from Indonesia inform me the price for the ticket. I'm planning to go there.