7

Kwon Yuri's Property

"It's been a while, Yuri." 

"Busy with our promotion. How things going without me in here?" Yuri shake hand with the DJ. Jessica who followed her staring at the DJ. Beautiful dark brown hair, y body and flirty smile. Her HellSica mode activated when the DJ being too close with the black pearl. Somehow her heart feel uneasy whenever she saw the black pearl being nice to other people.

"It's boring sometime without the dancing queen around."

"Well, the dancing queen ready to heat the floor tonight." Yuri flashed her charismatic smile and looking at the crowd. The music makes people gone wild and it's makes the black pearl excited to hit the dancing floor again after a long hiatus due their promotion. Yuri turn her head facing the blonde.

"Lets dance, Sica."

"I don't know, Yul.." Jessica didn't get to finished her words when a girl suddenly hug Yuri's arm and leaned her head to the black pearl's shoulder.

"Yuri unnie, you didn't reply my message last night."

"Hyuna-ah." Yuri startled when Hyuna sent a glare to her but find it's cute seeing her dongsaeng pouting. She patted the jingjing maknae's crown but the sudden cold aura filled the room. Yuri turn her head looking at the blonde's icy glare to her linked arms with Hyuna.

"Oh, you bring Sica unnie with you?" Hyuna release Yuri's arm and offer her hand to Jessica. Being a typical bipolar Jung, the blonde give Hyuna her sweet smile and hug the other girl leaving Yuri dumbfounded.

"You always came here?"

"Yes, Yuri unnie suggest this club to us. We always hang out together right unnie?" Hyuna who obliviously about jealousy Sica smiling to the already sweating black pearl. Hyuna really is one of her favorite dongsaeng but sometimes that girl's mouth won't stop talking and blurted a things she shouldn't say. Just like tonight. Yuri can feel the danger coming as Jessica giving her smirk.

"So Hyuna, she must be famous in here right?"

"Yuri unnie deabak! Everyone dying to dance with her. Once there are group of girl fighting just to get dancing with her."

"But i didn't mean to cause that, Sica-ah." Yuri signaled Hyuna to stop talking but that cute dongsaeng just rise her eyebrow and mouthed 'what?' to the black pearl. Innocent Hyuna while Jessica nodded her head slowly listened to Hyuna.

"Yuri must like being surrounding by girls right?"

"This Yuri oppa. She just sit like a boss and girls will scream her name. Unnie said if girl try to hit on you, i must act like i'm not interested before surprise them with my charm. She will smile lightly to them before show her hot dance skill." Excited Hyuna explain to the blonde without notice Yuri facepalmed herself behind Jessica. She really admire the black pearl that she can't stop talking about how cool Yuri to Jessica.

"Hyuna-ah, i think your members calling for you." Yuri pushed the non-stop talking dongsaeng cause Hyuna whining to her.

"Unnie, i almost fall!"

"And you almost get me killed tonight." Yuri whisper as she help Hyuna to leave both of them alone. She waving Hyuna before turned her back facing the frowned blonde.

"Lets dance, Sica-ah." Yuri smile sweetly only to receive a glare from Jessica.

"You can dance with that girl, Kwon Yuri. She keep glancing at you." Jessica eyed a girl who wearing a short and tight red dress. Jessica started to walked to their table leaving sweating Yuri behind. 

"Sica-ah, i just come here to release my stress."

"Of course, releasing your stress by flirted with girls."

"I never flirting with them."

"Yeah, right." Jessica rolled her eye and take a seat. She totally ignore Yuri's who trying so hard explain things to her. It's suppose to be their night together having fun in the club but she felt a weird feeling hearing Hyuna words about Yuri being so famous among girls in the club.

"Look, it's normal if they want to dancing or flirting with me since that what they do at the club but i just want to dance and release my stress in here. You know how much i love dancing. Trust me."

"................"

"They come to me while i'm dancing. I can't just push them away."

"................."

"I won't take you here and let you see me flirt. That will be the most stupid thing i can do."

"................."

"Fine, lets out from here. I want both of us to having fun tonight but this is far from fun." 

"We're stay."

"No, we not." Yuri already get up from her seat, offering her hand to the blonde. Jessica staring at the dance floor for a while before holding Yuri's hand and dragged the black pearl to the floor.

"We stay and you, Kwon Yuri will dance with me and only me, understand?" Jessica give her icy look before dragged her again to the dance floor.  Yuri smile when she notice they facing each other closely. The music and crowd disappear and her eyes saw the one and only Jessica Jung. Her blonde hair, her cute frown, her icy glare to the bunch of girl and her hand that wrapped around the black pearl's neck. Yuri startled when she realize Jessica did wrapped her hand around her neck and the tiny gap between them. She can hearing the blonde mumbling about the crowd. Yuri staring at Jessica's face. Those beaut queen in front her.

"Yuri, are you listen to me?"

"..............."

"Yul."

"..............."

"Yah, seobang!" Jessica slapped the dazzled black pearl after Yuri didn't response to her words.

"What?!"

"Why you screaming at me?!" Jessica slapped her arms again when Yuri accidently raise her voice to the blonde. She rubbed her ears and glare at the black pearl madly. Just when Jessica about to hit her again, Yuri wrapped her arms around the blonde waist and move closer that her nose almost touch the blonde ears and whisper to Jessica.

"I'm sorry. Mesmerized by your beauty, can't hear you." Jessica's face turn completely red as she heard that words from the black pearl. She look around not wanting to looked at Yuri but the black pearl's smirk really bother her.

"Yah, stop smiling like idiot."

"Stop blushing you're so cute i might die."

"Pabo Yuri."

"Yeobo Sica." 

"Yuri, it's been a ..."

"Stay away." Sweet Jessica turn into HellSica glaring to the girl who touch Yuri's shoulder. That girl look annoyed being pushed by Jessica.

"What the .."

"I'm with her tonight, sorry." Yuri smile weakly to the girl. She hugged Jessica's waist makes that girl frowned and walked away from them. 

"Not just tonight. We'll go to the club together after this and i'm gonna be your dance partner."

"Jealous much?"

"What? No! I'm trying to protect your idol image."

"What?"

"I don't want reporters write about you clubbing and flirting with girls."

"We should stop this then." Yuri let go her hands from Jessica's waist and make a space between them. Her face look serious makes the blonde pout. Jessica tried to move closer but Yuri will take a few step back.

"Why?" Jessica whining.

"They will caught me flirting with you."

"You not flirting with me."

"How do you know i'm not flirting with you?"

"I'm your wife. You don't need to flirt with your wife, seobang." 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

people!

it's been a while eh?

hehehe..sorry but i'm being out of idea lately.

classes, hang out with classmates, sleep etc..etc..

i stay with my friends and it's awkward to writing when they're around. (^shy^)

i'll try to update more. next chapter about taeny ( since my friend like taeny sooooo much and asked me to write about them again and again)

so, yeah.

enjoy the story and your comment or idea are welcomed :)

bonsior!

selamat malam!