20

Kwon Yuri's Property

"I think Sunny like that tall shikshin." Taeyeon put a red paint on Tiffany's nails. The eye-smile princess stop her reading and looked at the kid leader excitedly.

"Really?"

"She talk to us but ignore Soo."

"Why?"

"No idea."

"Did Soo know about this?"

"Completely oblivious."

"Slow shikshin. Just like you, Tae." Tiffany caress Taeyeon's hair. The kid leader frowned.

"I might slow at that time but i'm pretty good right now." Taeyeon stop at what she doing and move closer to Tiffany's face. The nose almost touch and Tiffany already closed her eyes waiting their lips meet but nothing happen. She opened her eyes to see the kid leader smirk.

"I told you." Taeyeon whisper to blushed and pouted Tiffany before continue paint Tiffany's nails.

"ByunTae."

"What? It's you who want a kiss."

"You start it first, Tae."

"No, i just move closer to you."

"People do that when they about to kiss."

"So, should we kiss now?"

"Yes, Kim Taetae. Kiss me now." Taeyeon smile widely and move toward the eye-smile princess back and kissed her. They savor the kiss for a few minute before the kid leader broke the kiss cause Tiffany pouted.

"Not enough?"

"No."

"ByunFany."

"Yes, i am so kiss me again."

"My pleasure." They giggling before close the gap between them forgetting about Tiffany's undone nails and savoring their kiss session. The kiss lasted for a few minute before Taeyeon continue painting the eye-smile's nails until it's done earning a happily clapping from Tiffany. The kid leader smile dorky seeing the beautiful princess in front of her. 

"Fany-ah."

"Yes, Taetae?"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Tiffany stop looking at her nails. Taeyeon staring at her with her lovely eyes and she can see the love from the kid leader's eye. The eye-smile princess smile with her teary eyes before nodded her head to the kid leader.

"Yes, i'd love to be your girlfriend, Tae." Tiffany hug the leader and sobbed.

"You cry. Why? Stop crying, Fany-ah." Taeyeon wiped the tears fall from Tiffany's eyes. 

"I cry because of you, pabo. You make me happy."

"I'm sorry. I'm late."

"It's okay. I thought you'll never ask."

"I want to but yeah, i don't know why i didn't ask." 

"What makes you ask me right now then?"

"I want to be able calling you my girlfriend. Kim Taeyeon's girl."

"I'm already your girl even if you didn't ask that question, pabo." 

"But, i want to make it official. You and i, together."

"So we're officially together now?"

"Yes." Taeyeon beamed her dorky smile to the eye-smile princess who chuckled seeing the cute kid leader.

"Does it makes any different? We're all lovey dovey too before this."

"Fany-ah, you don't like the idea of we're in relationship?" 

"I love the fact that we're in relationship right now, Taetae."

"Then, why you ask that question? Of course it's make a different. I want you to be mine. I want you to know that i'm serious with you."

"Alright. Alright. I'm just teasing you, Taetae." Tiffany pull the kid leader to sit beside her before snuggle into Taeyeon's neck and wrapped her arm around the kid leader's waist.

"You confess to me but i didn't do anything to you so i want to make thing right. That's why i ask you to be my girlfriend."

"And here i am, your girlfriend." Tiffany pointed to herself and flashed her legendary eye-smile before hugged Taeyeon tightly cause the other girl smiling.

"Yes, you're Kim Taeyeon's girlfriend."

"I love you, Taetae."

"I already know that." Tiffany hit her girlfriend's shoulder and they giggling together. Taeyeon kissed her forehead and intertwined their hand.

"I love you too, Tiffany Hwang." 

"I love my nails too."

"I love the owner of this beautiful nails."

"I love the person who painted my nails just now."

"That person must be really awesome." 

"Yup, she's byun too."

"Well, that byun nail painter have a byun girlfriend."

"Yah Taetae, i'm not a byun!"

"You can't resist my kiss."

"You tease me with your kiss."

"Well, that makes you a byun."

"Fine, i'm a byunFany. So what?" Tiffany pouting to her dork girlfriend.

"I love my byunFany." Taeyeon kiss her for the third time that day and this time they savor the kiss more that a few minutes.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello.

hahaha.sorry for the late plus short update. *please don't kick my *

i'm out of idea and my lazy panda mode for a past 2 weeks. *please don't kill me."

I'll try to continue update this week.

started with taeny, soosun, yoonhyun and yulsic.

so, please bear with my slow update *it's hard to stop my lazy panda mode -.-" "

gotta sleep right now.

 

good night and see you soon.

*you can drop a comment. tell me want you want from these RF*

 

sorry again peeps!