10

Kwon Yuri's Property

"What?!"

"Yes, Taeyeon-shi? Anything you want to say to your fans?"

"Eh? Haa, Yes. Hahaha." The kid leader rubbed at the back of her head while looking at the DJ. 

"So..?" 

"Yes. Hi, i'm the romantic kid leader Kim Taeyeon. Thanks for your support and please love our new song. Thank you." She finished her words and smile to the DJ but giving a deadly glare to Kim Choding who giggling with Tiffany.

"Romantic kid leader?" The DJ asked startled Taengoo.

"Oh, she's one romantic soul. Jjang!" Hyoyeon show her thumb ups to the camera. Tiffany burst out her laugh makes the kid leader pouted.

"Your future boyfriend must be lucky then."

"Er..er..yes, that someone must be grateful to have me." Taeyeon take a glance to the eye-smile princess.

"Taeyeon my wife forever!" Tiffany whining while hugged the kid leader. Everyone in that studio laughing but only if they know the truth. 

"Oh, so two members of SNSD are not available. Sorry guys." The DJ make a jokes. Yuri staring at Taeny jealously because she can't act lovey dovey with the ice princess. Being the icy one there will no way Jessica want to show her cute aegyo to the public. Yuri playing with her script when she hear Jessica's angelic voice.

"I'm not available too. I'm married with my Kwon seobang." Jessica say cheerful makes the room filled with 'auwww' from everyone. Yuri looked at the blonde dumbfounded but the smile that the ice princess give her bring her back to herself. They finally smile to each other before the Im choding screaming totally ruined their moment.

"I'm their baby!" Yoona flashed her smile to her fake parents earn a light slap from the maknae because of her kkab.

"There a family in this group?" 

"Seobaby with the Kim family here." Taeyeon waved her hand to the maknae not ready to lose to the Kwon family.

"How about you Hyoyeon-shi?" The DJ asked the lady beside him.

"Owh, i'm with the Kim's. Seobaby's auntie." Both Kim shake their hand together makes Tiffany chuckled with her members dorky.

"Hi, we're Choi-Lee's family. Their neighbour." Sooyoung interrupt the conversation while hugged Sunny's shoulder waving to the cameraman. Sunny makes a 'peace' sign playing along with the shikshin. The studio now in chaos with their laugh. Everybody trying to brag about their fake family, Taeyeon bickering with Jessica about letting their daughter dating. Tiffany help her 'husband' fight with the ice princess while Yoona help her 'omma' leaving Yuri and Seohyun sighed at their seat. Sunny and Sooyoung who didn't give a damn about the Kwon-Kim argument feeding themselves with the cake while Hyoyeon enjoying the music with the DJ when he play a song after the interview.

"I won't let her dating that choding."

"Yah, Taengoo. Stop being possessive!"

"I can trust that daughter of yours, Sica-ah."

"Why are they so serious about this?" The DJ asked Hyoyeon while watching the Kwon-Kim's war in front of them.

"They watch too much drama so now they create their own. Oppa, play our song!" 

"Why you won't let me date her?"

"My daughter didn't deserve a choding." Taeyeon throw a pen to the second maknae.

"She said she like someone with beautiful eyes. I had a beautiful eye. Hyunnie, look at my eyes." Yoona cupped the maknae's cheek, they staring at each other before Seohyun put Yoona's hand away from her redden cheek.

"She blushing." Jessica said while give a smirk to the kid leader.

"Yah, stay away from her choding!" They started to bickering again but the black pearl didn't bother because she too busy staring at the ice princess. Jessica's pout and frown looks so cute too her. The moment Jessica said that they married must be one of the best moment in her life. If only that were her confession not just fanservice. Yuri drooling-over-Sica moment cutted by Tiffany sudden outburst.

"Yuwree-ah, stop your wife from screaming at my Taetae!" 

"Seobang, she hate our Yoona." Jessica whining to the black pearl cause Yuri had a jaw dropped due to cuteness overload. The blonde grabbed her arms and continue whining and show Yuri her pout. Yoona running to her 'appa' and hugged the black pearl's neck.

"Appa, Hyunnie's appa hate me."

"Find a new girl then." Yuri try to free herself from the Im Choding but only get a pinch by her 'wife'.

"Yah, how can you say that?!"

"What?"

"Appa, you disappoint me." Yoona fake her tears. Now both of those girl give her a glare.

"What? That short thing hate you and there's no way she will let her dating maknae." 

"Yah, who you called 'short thing'?!" The kid leader throw her cap to the black pearl. The cap flies and hit Yuri's forehead cause the black pearl groan.

"Seobang, are you okey?" Jessica cupped Yuri's face and rub her forehead worriedly.

"It's hurt." It's time for Yuri to whining.

"Ahjumma, you hurt my 'appa'. Now you should let me marry your daughter."

"What the flamingo." Sooyoung annoyed by Yoona ridiculous excuse. The DJ eyed Yulsic sweet moment and smirk.

"I never know our Jessica-shi can be so cute. If their fans can see through our camera, Jessica-shi show her aegyo to her member, Yuri-shi."

"My omma love Yul appa so much." Yoona hugged both of her 'parents' proudly. Kim's family rolled their eyes.

"Both of you seem very close." The DJ teasing the blushing couple.

"It's common to be close with your members. Yuri help me a lot nowadays to be less icy than before."

"You show your aegyo to her a lot."

"I guess it natural to show aegyo to someone close and Yuri is my bestfriend." Jessica beamed her smile to Yuri obliviously about the black pearl who hurt by her words. The simple word 'bestfriend' that makes the black pearl losing her smile. Yuri turn to be quiet and didn't give too much attention to then blonde after that. She playing with her phone everytime she had a chance not wanting to have a conversation with Jessica.

"What wrong with Yul?" Sooyoung poke Sunny's arms after seeing the blonde pouting when Yuri didn't response to her jokes.

"Friendzoned."