79

Kwon Yuri's Property

"The hell, Fany-ah" 

"..............."

"Are you out of your mind?" Taeyeon looked at the mess that the mushroom caused. "Look at the mess you've ma-"

"I-Is that all t-that you care?"

"What?"

"The mess! Is that all you care?! The f**king messy room!" Tiffany glare with her red puffy eyes. Her face drenched with tears and her body trembling with anger and sadness. Taeyeon startled but manage to put her poker face.

"Are you hurt?"

"I'm more than hurt, Taeyeon. I'm dying! I've been begging for your forgiveness but what i get in return is ! Look by yourself, Taetae. I'm dying here." Tiffany sobbing hard and her knee went weak. She want to hug the older girl for support but she don't know if she allowed to do it. Tiffany grabbed the door knob hard as she bitting her lip and locked her eyes to the floor.

"You not the only one who dying here." Taeyeon walked into the room and picked the pink Totoro. The leader started to clean the mess while Tiffany still standing at her spot. "I'm dying too. So this poor pink Totoro. Must be hurt been thrown straight to the wall."

"I'm not into any jokes today. Our dinner just now is a total mess and i can't deal being in one room with you if in the end you will walk away and give me a cold shoulder again."

"What's about our dinner?" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany innocently.

"We're there but not your mind. We eating and went home. No talking, like a completely stranger."

"That the main purpose, to eat."

"Bullsh*t, Tae. If you want to continue acting like this, let's break up." Taeyeon looked at her jaw dropped. She didn't see that coming from Tiffany. "I-If you not going to forgive me and treat me like , l-let's break up. Atleast..atleast i w-won't put too much hope anymore f-for you t-to come back to me. I-I won't longing f-for you anymore everynight."

"Do you want it to happen?"

"I don't want to! but i can't stand us like this either!" Taeyeon sighed. She might gone too far this time. The mushroom is completely broken and she need to stop it from getting more worst. 

"Nickh-"

"Argh, come on, Taeyeon! Don't put him in this. Not him. This is our problem. Khun never gonna be our problem. He's no one for both of us."

"Khun hah? Nice nickname." Taeyeon feel a little taken back when Tiffany called that man nickname. Her anger suddenly boiled up due of jealousy.

"Yes but not as nice as 'baby' or Taetae that  i always said to you. So, could you please not to mention about him anymore and try to settle thing between us right now?"

"Baby." Taeyeon staring at the floor and smile meanwhile Tiffany wiped her tears again, frustrated with their situation right now. "Am i your baby, Fany-ah?" The kid leader looked at her confused girlfriend. Who won't get confuse when your cold girlfriend suddenly asking that kind of question with their cute charming smile.

"Y-yes."

"I guess that's the problem. Being your baby makes me act like one, insensitive. I'm sorry for being insensitive that day, Fany-ah. More important i'm sorry for being insensitive about your feeling and efforts. I'm being selfish and let the jealousy take control of me. I'm not lying when i said i'm dying too. I'm a baby, your baby. Restrain myself from talking to you is the hardest thing i ever experience in my life and trust me, i don't even know why i'm doing it. Your baby having a big jealousy issue too. Again, i'm sorry. I'm bipolar too, i hate to see you cry because of me but in the same time i'm happy. I'm happy because that shown how much i meant to you. Don't you think i'm a bad person person for you? Happy to see you cry and broken because of me."

"Tae-"

"But even i'm a bad person, i don't want us to break up. I love you so much."

"Baby." Tiffany give up to wiped her endlessly tears. She smile hearing Taeyeon's confession. 

"I'm your baby, i'm your bad girl."

"You my Taetae."

"I'm your Taetae. Forgive me, Fany-ah. This Taetae acted stupid for these few days." 

"Yes, you are. Taetae acted so stupid that it's hurt my heart." Tiffany still sobbing but the latter smiling makes Taeyeon relief.

"I know i cause a huge damage to your heart but please forgive me, Fany-ah."

"Only if you let me hug you." Tiffany bit her lips. She really miss to be on Taeyeon's arms again and she not shy to ask for it.

"Come here, baby mushroom." Taeyeon stand up from the bed and spread her arms open as Tiffany run toward her. She kissed her girlfriend's forehead and wiped the tears. " I've made you cry a lots, didn't i?" Tiffany nodded cutely to her. "I'm sorry, Fany-ah. Don't say about breaking up with me anymore. It's scared me to the hell."

"You makes me cursing a lot tonight, Taetae."

"I can make you cursing again tonight if you know what i mean." Taeyeon smirked. Tiffany giggling as she pushed Taeyeon away.

"I would love to but help me clean this mess before that." Taeyeon frowned when her girlfriend started to pick the books on the floor. She slumped herself on Tiffany's bed.

"Don't bother to clean it now. It'll in the mess again with our clothes later on." Tiffany put the books on her table and staring at Taeyeon who waiting her in the bed. The kid leader started to take off her shirt and throw it on the floor near the door. " See, the room in a mess again." 

 

*********

"Sica.."

"Go away, Bunny." 

"You need to wake up."

"Go away, i need to sleep." Sunny sighed looking at her sleeping member. 

"Fine, sleep until you die and go to the hell about your seobang." Jessica opened her eyes quickly as she heard 'seobang' from the shorter girl who wrapped her arms around her chest. Sunny smirked at her. "Go sleep, Jess. I believe Victoria, Hara, or maybe YE JIN can replace your place as Kwon Yuri's wife."

"That won't happen, woman. Get out of my way." The blonde jumped and run toward the bathroom kicked Sooyoung out of it.

"Yah, I almost choked my toothbrush because of you!!" Sooyoung yelled in front of the closed door while Sunny laugh evilly. The bunny humming happily and backhugged her girlfriend.

"Youngie~"

"What?" Sooyoung looked at her uninterestedly. She still pissed off with the blonde sleepyhead.

"Love you." The bunny kissed her cheeks before walk into the kitchen. "Brush you teeth in other bathroom. I'll prepare a special breakfast for you." Sooyoung stop whatever she doing and looking at the kitchen with wide smile.

"Bunny, i believe you're born for me! Love you!" The shikshin dashed to the other bathroom while pumped her fist in the air. Sunny chuckled as she heard a door was opened. Not long after that, Seohyun walk into their kitchen and smile to the bunny.

"Morning, unnie." 

"Morning, maknae. Where's Yoong?" Sunny pass a glass of juice to Seohyun.

"Still sleeping. She having an adventures dream i guess." Seohyun giggling as she drink the juice and both of them sit next to each other on the dining table.

"Sleep talking?" Sunny laughed when Seohyun nodded herhead. "What did she said?"

"Damn Keroro, stay away from Hyunnie and my kimbab rolls." The duo laughing so hard before Yoona run into the kitchen screaming for her girlfriend. Her face sweaty and tears already in her eyes. "Yoong?" Seohyun looked at her worriedly. 

"I'm awake and you're not in the room. I thought that Ker-"

"Keroro take your girl and kimbab rolls aways from you?" Sunny mocking her dongsaeng evilly. Yoona nodded her head quickly.

"How do you know, unnie? I thought it was my dream. So, it's real? Keroro exist?"

"You talks in your sleep, Yoong." Seohyun smile and offer her juice to Yoona.

"I did? But it's seem so real. Urgh, i hate that green frog. Why can't you like Rilakuma, Hyunnie?"

"Because you love Rilakuma, Yoong."

"No, i love you." Seohyun fanning her face as her cheeks turned pink. Yoona laughing and hug her shy girlfriend makes Sunny rolled her eyes. Yoona pulled Seohyun before take the maknae seat. She let the maknae sit on her lap as her arms wrapped Seohyun's waist. Both of them watching Sunny preparing a fried rice while cuddling together. " I love your waist, just wrapped my arms around it and we become one." 

"Stop it, unnie is here."

"Should we go back to our room? our bed?" Yoona beamed her wide smile makes Seohyun chuckled before pinched her cheek.

"No, i want to help unnie with breakfast, Yoong." Seohyun get up. " What do you want for breakfast?"

"Even if i want it, i don't think you will give it to me." Yoona frowned and cross her arms. Sunny put the fried rice and knocked her head with a spoon.

" in the morning. Who teach you this?"

"Smell good!!" Sooyoung screaming as she enter the kitchen and backhugged Sunny happily. 

"This giant teach me." Yoona pointed at Sooyoung and smirked.

"Teach what?"

"."

"Oh, it's not that we're minor anymore. And it's not , choding. It's called y Talk." Sooyoung taste the fried rice and nodded. "My bunny awesome. I love you, jagiya."

"It taste good, right?" Sunny forget about the ing thing and smile cutely to Sooyoung. 

"Don't smile like that, bunny. It's with you y smile." Sunny blushed and hide her face with her palms. Yoona pouted and walk to join her girlfriend who busy preparing salad.

"Hyunnie, they in front of me!"

"Like you never , Yoong." Seohyun take a glance at her pouting girlfriend.

"I'm only said it when we're alone and in the bed and whi-"

"Stop, Im Yoona. Too much information leaked. Save it between us only." The maknae closed her girlfriend's mouth as they join the SooSun couple in the dining room.