Chp. 95

Kwon Yuri's Property

Tada!

A complete update for you guys!

Once again, please accept my apologies for being a pabo. Never in my ert mind to tease you guys with what happen in the other day but you do what’ve I told you to! Cool!  Haha! Trust me when I say that I’m laughing reading your comments. I have such a great reader (and friends! We’re friend, right?)

I guess all of you already know why I want to update at that date. (evil smirk) yeah…yeahhhhh…I don’t know (and care) if some of you sad about the break up news but me…..muahahahaha~

It gives me this good vibe all day long.

And for celebrate this good news for Taeny & Royal Family’s shippers……

 

 

Wait for it…wait for it….

 

 

 

 

Hihihi~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hohohoho~

 

 

 

 

 

Don’t act too excited and read this update ^^

 

“Sica-ah, you make it too obvious yesterday and people get suspicious about us again.”

“Urgh, so it won’t be our secret code anymore?” The warm princess sounds so whiny makes the tanned girl giggles.

“Nope. We need to think a new secret code.”

“B-but I love to have a couple look with you~”

“I like it too but couple hairstyle seems to be too obvious. We’re busted.”

“It’s too obvious?”

“Very. Greek hairsty-“ Their conversation stop when the Queen of Mushroomland screaming from their living room.

“I had enough with this !” Tiffany glare their manager unnie who shrugged her shoulder before lean her back on their couch.  “The war between two fandoms gets ugly but he just can’t stop being an , didn’t he?”

“I do pass your message to his manager but I guess either their didn’t look it seriously or yeah, he is an .”

“Can you make him stop, unnie?” Tiffany sighed. She take a look at her manager’s iPad again before throw that poor thing on the table causing the owner almost done a stunt action to save her gadget. “You’re one of respectful idol manager in this country; you have your own magic on people.”

“I MIGHT looks like Harry Potter or maybe much cuter but no, I don’t know how to put spell on him to stop being immature.”

“You right, so immature. Sooooo immature unlike my Taetae.” Tiffany slumped herself next to their manager before looking around the living room. “Where’s Taetae?”

“She went to get her hair dyed today.”

“What colour?”

“How do I know? I’m her manager not her hairstylist.”

“You don’t have to know about our images?” Tiffany eyed her manager who playing with her iPad delicately. “I thought managers should know everything.”

“Well, you guys nailed every style in this world. Even if they make her have ugly perm with rainbow dye, she still looks great…….okay, that’s just gross. I take it back.”

 

“Eww, no one in earth will do it, unnie! I wish they won’t cut her hair again. She looks like pre-school student and I don’t want to feels like e.”

“Too late. You’re dating an immortal creature and you already look like e for me.” Manager unnie gather her things and get up from the couch. “I’m out from this messy hell, need to see my Red Velvet’s babies.”

“We’re not your babies anymore?” The walking mushroom pout when her manager gives her a middle finger before walk out from their dorm, laughing like a devil. “You won’t get any present from me on your birthday, unnie!”

“Fany?”

“Uh? Yuri-ah.” Tiffany smiles as the tanned girl walk toward her. “Do I look like e by dating Tae?”

“Sometimes, yeah. Especially, when you show that smile of yours whenever you lay your eyes on her. ” The tanned girls look at the walking mushroom and smiles. “That my-eyes-only-see-you-go-to-hell-other-things kind of smile. It’s creepy sometimes.”

“I don’t have creepy smile!”

“Do visit your Taeny fansite and look at that smile I told you about. The whole fandom oh, no...whole world knew that smile is creepy. It’s like your eyes only know Kim Taeyeon The Midget.”

“Please people, don’t call my girlfriend with that bullsh-“

“Fact, Fany. It is a valid fact that she’s a midget. I’m just being realistic.”

“Yuri, you’re bad. I hate you.” Tiffany slaps the tanned girl lightly but Kwon Yuri just smirks and shrugged her shoulder.

“Hate me all you want but I bet with all my fortune that you’ll running back to me again and again and again. I’m your forever hero, Fany-ah.”

“Urgh, hate it when you’re always right.”

“So, what makes my annoying walking mushroom scream just now?”

“You’ve heard it?”

“Erh, yeahhh so do people in North Korea. It’s that loud.”

“Shut up, woman. It’s about my relationship things. I just too tired with it.” She stops when the tanned girl raised her hand like a student asking for question in the classroom. “What?”

“Which one? With the guy or the midg-“

“The guy of course and please, I really considering to put that word in taboo dictionary or law or whatever it is. My girlfriend is fineeee!”

“Seeing you get mad is fun.”

“Do you want me to continue or what?”

“Do proceed.” So, the pink fanatic walking mushroom starts her narrative from the start while the tanned girl listen to it along with big yawn. “Fany-ah.”

“What? I’m not done yet.”

“If we make a drama out of your story, it’s gonna be a flop.”

“Whattt..”

“The guy sounds so sissy. Useless fight with fans who might be a teenagers, imagine an adult man..a buff six packs guy picking a keyboard fight with teens. Childish.” Tiffany nodded her head and take out the hand for a high-five with the tanned girl. “And what our MingMing manager said about this?”

“That traitor said she’ll tell that side management about it and they will discuss about my request.”

“Traitor?”

“She said Red Velvet is her new babies! Not us anymore~”

“By us you meant you? How old are you? 6?”

“Whatever Kwon. She’s a traitor.”

“Chill, baby cake.”

“Aww~ see, that’s how things supposed to be. I’m your baby forever, baby~” Tiffany playfully planted a kisses on the tanned girl’s face while Yuri just let the walking mushroom do her things. Her phone blinking and she show the ID caller to Tiffany. “That traitor!”

“Shut up, Hwang.”

“Yuri Kwon, you’re gonna be so busy. Endorsement and photoshoots.”

“Assa!”

“Unnie, I want to break up!!”

 

 

*********

 

“Jessie?” A guy with suit walk into Blanc & Enclare design room and take a seat in front of the beautiful CEO. Jessica looks up to see him and beamed him a smile. “How’s thing going?”

“Great. Everything’s great, T.” Jessica put her drawing paper aside and looks at the guy again. “You have something in your mind, didn’t you?”

The guys smile and nodded her head. He put his phone down and looks into her eyes. “Things get better and I’m happy.”

“That’s it?”

“I know this sounds childish but I do check your fans comment in my IG posts. They started to leave good comments except for misunderstanding me as your boyfriend, of course.” They both giggle. “I’m sorry if that cause you a lots of problem and headache.”

 “No, Tyler. Rumours like that happen all the time and they can’t help it though, you stick with me almost all the time.”

“Well, that’s my job. Sooo, you’re in a good mood recently. Something cool happens?”

“You sound like middle-aged ahjumma and yeah, like you said; things get better.” Jessica arranges her drawings as she smiles lightly.

“You two get together again?” Tyler takes the drawing and look over it, proud seeing the girl in front of him able to makes her dreams come true as a designer despite the chaos that terribly hurt her. “Only she can makes you smiles that bright and plus, I heard a lots of aegyo coming from your office this few weeks.”

“Oh, now you’re mocking me?” The ice princess playfully throws her pencil to the guy before both of them giggles.

“What? It’s true though. You want me to imp-“

“No, stop. Okay, Fine. You win.”

“A winner I am.” He clapped his hands. “Okay, I just want to have a chat with you. Good job you got here.” He point at the drawing and smiles. “I see you around?”

“You know where to find me, T.”

“If I can’t find you here, drowning in these fabric and sketchers; I’ll call Yuri then, right?”

“Go away!” The guys walk out from the room with his big laughter leaving the girl giggles alone. She put the papers into her briefcase before leave the room to her office.

Jessica sits in front of her work table with her other hand holding the marine-style shirt that she gets from the production department. Tired from checking all emails and stuffs, she decides to do some stalking on her girlfriend, Yuri. The tanned girl do told her about Jeju trips for filming a variety show so, maybe her fans already waiting and get her photo here and there. She smile as the search engine appear as ‘SNSD’s Yuri in Jeju for OliveTV’ and clicked for the photos. “You got to be kidding me…”

There, her girlfriend, Kwon Yuri wearing a marine-style shirt. Jessica looks at her new design before giggles again. “Fate.”

 

*********

 

“All of you are traitors.”

“Ah, come on.”

“I can’t believe it.”

“Just cut it off, Sun”

“Nooooo! I hide mine so well even though I need to appear in public everyday but all of you….traitors.” Sunny throw her beanie aside as soon as she joins her members in their living room. Sooyoung poke her girlfriend using her toe but screams as the red hair bunny pinched her.

“Argh, that hurt!”

“Especially, you!”

“It’s bestfriend’s day. I just posted it to show my appreciation to all of you. My bestfriends..for life~”

“Aegyo didn’t suit giant human like you.” The grumpy bunny now slumped into the couch with arms crossed.

“I know. It suited only you, jagiya.”

“Shut up!”

“Hey, no lover fights here.” Yoona warns her sisters before continue lean her head on Seohyun’s laps.

“This is ain’t fight; this is a new way of showing our affection to each other.” Sooyoung pokes the second maknae’s head with her toe. She laughs evilly when Yoona whines before turn to her grumpy girlfriend, circling her leg around Sunny’s tiny waist and pulls the older girl toward her opened arms.  “You didn’t say anything about my short hair yet.”

“It looks good on you.” She didn't look at Sooyoung and answered it half-hearted. 

“Stop being grumpy cat, that’s what Seogeum do.”

“Don’t drag my bab-“

“What? Soo Appa can’t talk about our child?”

“Oh, God~” Yoona sighed but her girlfriend slapped her lightly. “Hyunnie, wae?~”

“We have our Dubu!”

“Oh, I forgot. We have dog as our child.”

“What’s wrong with that?” The maknae asked her girlfriend.

“Can we have human being as our child? Like Taeny or Yulsic? Why animals?”

“Err, can you makes maknae pregnant, Yoong?”

“Unnie!”

“Of course no, unnie.”

“Then that dog is your child. Deal with it.”

"B-but so d-"

“Hyoyeon seem okay being single mother though.” Sooyoung says out of nowhere causing the other looking at her weirdly. “What? Just saying. Do you see her moving like a ninja at home dealing with her dogs?”

“You’re weird.” Yoona glare at the shikshin master but do Sooyoung care about it? Nah~ She flip her hair glamorous-style instead.

“Can we change the topic, please? It’s kind of ridiculous.” Seohyun pull her girlfriend to her laps again and play with her hair.

“Ah, yeah. Tomorrow is your graduation photoshoot?”

“Why this choding get her graduation photoshoot when she still has few months to go?”

“Because I just can’t let my baby here have her photoshoot alone. You should know how hell famous this beauty are in our campus and because of that factor, it is important for me, Im Yoona to protect her until the end of time.” Yoona finish her explanation as she winks her eyes to blushed maknae.

“It’s ridiculous, Yoong. It’s for yearbook, unnie.”

“Aww~ such a kill joy, baby.” Yoona pouted cutely but grin when Seohyun pinch her cheek.

“Stop it, maknaes. Old couple can’t handle your lovey dovey moment.” Sunny glare the young couple but they just don’t care. “Are we like these kids before, baby?”

“We’re much better, jagiya.” Both Sooyoung and Sunny high-five but again, the young couple just don’t care. “Urgh, they just don’t care.”

“Annoyed?” Yoona laughed. “We’re like a famous campus couple, you know. Wow, it is so awesome back then.”

“Ah, remember when you come to see me at my class? Fans get so excited that time, not a good idea. I heard lecturer complains about their empty class.”

“You didn’t have your breakfast that day! I’m dead worried but as expected from famous Seohyun, her table full with snack and fruits.”

“No, don’t be such a kid, Yoong.”

“Yeah, stop acting Im actress.” Sooyoung throw peanut to the pouted girl.

“Where the hell those peanuts come from?”

“From my pocket. Want some?”

 

*********

 

Taeyeon walk into their dorm and slump her bag in the middle of hallway before fall dramatically in front of their island in the kitchen.

“Are you filming right now?” Yuri asked the kid leader who eyes closed.

“What?”

“I said are you filming some reality show right now?”

“Why would I filming?”

“You should see how dramatic your fall earlier.”

“I just want your attention, Kwon Yuri. Give me your damn attention! Love me!”

“What is this? Are you drunk?” Sooyoung step over their kid leader small body. “Leader-shi, are you drunk?”

“NO!”

“Oh my, she’s crazy.” Yuri gives her hands to the kid leader and helps her to stand up. “What’s wrong?”

 “I’m just tired.”

“That’s all?” Sooyoung asked her. “You’re acting like a crazy kid because you’re tired?”

“I’m getting older, Soo. I get tired easily.”

“Oh, now you behave matched your laugh. Good then.”

Yuri gives a drink to her leader and they walk hand in hand to the living room. “We look like couple.” The tanned girl sighs.

“More like big sister who walk with her middle school dongsaeng.”

“Not my fault for born immortal.”

“How’s your talk with the composer?”

“Cool. We manage to choose few songs for my solo.” She finishes her drink and put the cup on the side table. “How’s Jessica?” They both smile. Taeyeon relief as she see how in few weeks Yuri changed from a girl who cry every night to their normal Kwon Yuri just because of one girl, Jung Jessica.

“We’re cool. She needs to fly most of time to see potential market but we talks every day.” Yuri shows her lock screen to Taeyeon. “She sent this to me last night, before we went to sleep.”

“You put her picture as your lock screen? That’s dangerous.”

“No, I change it every day.”

“Withhh…”

“With her other picture~” The tanner girl grinned.

“That’s the same, pabo.” Great Kwon Yuri got knocked at the head by no other than The Mighty Kid Leader. “I’m happy for you. I really do.”

“Thanks. By the way, manager unnie stopped by earlier.”

“Owh, new schedule? She didn’t text or calls me though.”

“Nope, Fany request for break up.”

“Why it’s not a surprise?” They laugh but it gets interrupt by the lady in pink appearance. “Baby?”

“Boo! You’re home!” She squeals and shows her cute eyed-smile to her beloved. After makes herself comfortable next to Taeyeon, she put her chin on her girlfriend’s shoulder and pouted.

“Oww, someone have something to complain.” Yuri pointed to the pouted girl and laugh. “I already told her about your break up request.”

“Yah!”

“I don’t have any topic to talk with her.”

“Aish, I want to talk about that traitor manager!”

“Why is MingMing manager is a traitor?” Taeyeon asked her girlfriend. She confused sitting between the two bestfriend.

“She loves Red Velvet’s girls more than us.”

“Stop it, woman. You get mad because you not her baby anymore.” Yuri merong-ed to her bestfriend before walk to her own room. “ I let you two to have to each other, goodnight!”

“Let’s go to our room. I need to talk about something.” Tiffany pulls her girlfriend hands but stopped. “Before that, pick up your bag from the hallway. I almost fall because of it!”

Once their body hit the bed, Tiffany gives her girlfriend a huge koala hug and buries her face at the leader’s neck. “I meet him, today.” Tiffany didn’t continue to see how Taeyeon reaction but gets nothing from the other girl. She can’t see Taeyeon face so she have no idea what the other girl thinking.

“And?” Finally the older girl speaks.

 “Wait, you’re not mad? I didn’t tell you beforehand.” Now they look at each other and Taeyeon look so calm, she even smile.

“You won’t meet him for nothing right? And now, you tell me about it.” She planted a kiss on Tiffany’s forehead makes the pink monster grin. “Tell me more, ppali.”

“Hmm, I meet him and we have a talk about this whole relationship thing. I told him that I want to break it off because to be honest, it went over the limit. Most importantly, I cause our and his fans having a war. I hate it when our fans get blames and criticize just because they want to protect me.”

“What did he said?”

“He wants us to hold it for at least one more year. They about to have their comeback soon, he said.”

“Bull.”

“Yup but I just can’t wait anymore. Their comeback might drag us into the scene too and we all knew how antis can use it as a point to bring me down. Well, they already doing it since day one but i-“ Taeyeon didn’t need to listen more, she know how hard it is for Tiffany to handle all the hate ever since the fake dating news out into public. She can’t feel more proud when her girlfriend acted so mature by not say anything about it to public, for the sake of their image and of course their fans. “I don’t want our hard work going waste by the hate from them.”

“Shh..It won’t. Among us, you’re the best when it’s come to protect our image. You’re not T-manager for nothing. Maybe this thing won’t go as we wish it was but in other field, you doing great. So ing great. You brings Girls’ Generation everywhere you go and now, whole world know who is Youtube’s bestfriend..” Tiffany giggles as Taeyeon kiss her cheek as she continues whispering into her ears. “..singing in front of Dodgers Stadium, do the interview with Sica when we appear at Times Square while I’m sick; felt like worst leader at that time, and oh, even Harry Potter like you. You’re fantastic Fany.”  

“Hey, don’t be such a butthurt. I don’t know he will choose me, okay.”

“Urgh, I’m done being a Potterhead. Go Voldemort!”

“Dork! Hate him all you want but don’t ask me to go to Warner Bros Studio with you again.”

“Omo,omo. I take that back. Please go with me again. I missed the Butterbeer taste.” The older one start to kiss her already giggled girlfriend until Tiffany agreed with her to visit the place again. The kisses won’t stop for a fine 5 minutes and Tiffany really proud of small hickey she made on Taeyeon’s skin. “Fany-ah, I wish I can be like you.”

“You just want my big , do you?”

“What?!” Taeyeon look at her girlfriend with her wide eyes, totally didn’t expect that from the eyed-smile princess. “No! It’s not fun groping my own ! That’s not what I mean, Fany-ah.”

“Okay, okay. I’m just kidding. Why?”

“Like how you did this, smile and laugh even thing didn’t went as your plan.”

“Who said thing didn’t go as I plan?” She pokes Taeyeon nose while the leader look at her confusedly.

“But you said one more year?”

“He said not me. I say we’re done.” She smile again and caress Taeyeon’s face. “I say starting from today there’s no more me and him. He not allowed talking about me anymore in public and both of us will tell the upper management that we’re want to focus on our career so it’s a smooth break up. No fight, no cheating, no bad images for both parties.”

“W-what did he said?”

“Well, he didn’t like it but I told him that our side already got informed about this thing so, it must be weird if reporters get two different regarding this issue later, cost more nasty rumours and scandal. I doubt he want that to happen to him.”

“But what if he blames you? I heard rumours that linked you and Chulwoo. What if he use that excuse? Makes him looks like a victim?” Even she so happy about the news but Taeyeon can’t help but to worry for Tiffany. There are so many things that can be twist to start a ruckus.

“It will be a of him to do that. It’s like picking a fight with wrong people if he wants to use that rumours against me. Chulwoo is one of Korea fashion world’s favourite so picking a fight with him is like you against a bunch of powerful designers. They can put a dot to his endorsement deals anytime they want so except he want to be forever known as only beast idol, better not start any stupid fake story anymore. I even help him for the reason of the break up. Should be grateful for that.”

“So, you’re single now?”

“No.”

“Huh?”

“I’m taken by you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, it’s ert author again.

I hate to tell you this but I’m having a hard time to update this story faster since you know, real life is hard and cruel. I started a new job helping my bro with his food business and believe me it’s so ing hard to handle business from the very start. I barely have time to sit in front my lovely-now-lonely laptop and write an update for you. It takes me about 3-4 day just for this update to finish. So, I hope you guys won’t leave me (noooo, I thought we’re friend T.T) and keep support this story even it rarely get update. It’s hard okay, I need to backtrack everything so I won’t leave any important moment behind but you guys can drop any suggestion or maybe any moment that I missed. I’ll love to read your comments J

 

I won’t stop this story here (no ing way, man! The comeback is next week *more moments*), just late update, okay?

 

 

Late but I’ll wish anyway,

Happy Ramadhan to all Muslim around the globe and outer space!

 

See ya!!