85

Kwon Yuri's Property

hi, my lovely readers!!

bogoshippo! *bear hug rolling on the floor*

okay, go read the update and comment after that..it's been a while since we talking to each other.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

“Can I come in? Ah, by the way…this for you, Sica-ah.” Yuri smile as she gives pink roses to her angry girlfriend.

“Where have you been? I thought you’re already died.” Yuri stoned. She felt a pang in her heart when her girlfriend said such a harsh words to her, even she know that Jessica never meant of it. The tanned girl quickly bit her lips and smile covering her sadness.

“Do you want me to die?”

“W-wh-“

“Who’s that, Jessie? Oh, our Yuri. Come in, girl.” Mrs. Jung walks toward them. She completely oblivious about the situation that happens between two girl. “It’s been a while since we meet.”

“Urgh..really, mom? I know both of you hiding something behind my back. Stop acting. It’s annoyed.”

“Jessie… can you stop? Just come in Yuri. Do you want anything to drink?”

“Err, it’s okay. I’m leaving.”

“Already?” Mrs. Jung eyed the tanned girl who smiles weakly to her and her daughter who keeps glaring at the younger girl. She sighed. HellSica definitely said something that hurt the tanned girl.

“Yeah…just want to give these roses to Jessica. You look much better now. I’m glad.”

“Where have you been? I tried to call you, text you. You’re not cheating on me, right?”

“W-what? Jessie!” Mrs. Jung scolded her daughter.

“I’m not.”

“Then what?”

“I’m mad at myself. I need a time and space for myself to calm down. I want to explain about this to you but …nevermind, we’ll talk later.”

“Oh, you gonna go MIA again? Fine. Go. I don’t miss you, Yuri. I don’t need you so I’m definitely will be f**king okay without you. Just leave me for good. Take your guilty with you. Be sad.” Both Mrs. Jung and Yuri startled hearing Jessica’s outburst. The blonde let her tears falls as she watching Yuri sighed sadly. The tanned girl looks at Mrs. Jung as the older woman nodded her head and mouthed ‘tell her’.

“You hate to hear this but I’m gonna say it anyway…I’m sorry. Err…auntie, can I take Sica out for a while? I need to show her something.”

“Of course. Show it to her and talk, guys. I don’t want my daughters to be sad.”

“Wait! So, you do know, mom?! What is this? Yuri!” Jessica screams at her girlfriend. She ready to kick the tanned girl but Yuri already pull for a hug and kissed Jessica’s forehead.

“I’ll explain later. Change your clothes. I’ll wait here.”

“No, you come with me.” Jessica punched Yuri’s shoulder lightly before walk toward her room. “N.O.W!” Jessica glare at the fidgeted Yuri when the tanned girl still at her spot not following the blonde to the room.

“She just wants you by her side. Go now before ...” Mrs. Jung can’t finish her words when the blonde once again screaming her heard out loud.

“Yuriiiiiii!”

 

*********

 

“You. Sit. Explain.” Jessica standing with her arms crossed. The tanned girl smiled seeing this petite girlfriend of her in HellSica mode. Cute.

“Not now, Sica.” Yuri takes a sit at the edge of the bed and smiling looking at the blonde. She didn’t bother to come close to Jessica and console the mad blonde but just take a look around the room, smiling. Not even utter a word.

“Why not, Yuri?” The blonde speaks in English as she gets frustrated with the situation between them. Yuri didn’t explain about her MIA, her mom who hiding something but not-so-good-at-it and this…quiet Yuri in front of her. “I’m looking for you for days, nobody know where you are…even your parents, manager oppa, Taeyeon…I’m freaking worried…can you see? at least, tell me where have you been?”

“Change your clothes. Do you need help?” Yuri walked toward the closet and take out a blue and black checkered shirt with white t-shirt. “Wear this.”

“You not gonna tell me, right?” Jessica stares at the back of the tanned girl meanwhile Yuri busy looking for the pant.

“And this.”

“Fine!” Jessica snapped the clothes and slammed the bathroom door leaving Yuri chuckled.

“You speak English. I don’t fully understand, Sica-ah.” The tanned girl whispered to herself. She walked out from Jessica’s room and meets Mrs. Jung in the kitchen. “Hi, auntie.”

“Yul, have a sit. Here, drink this.” That older woman takes a sit in front of Yuri and gives the tanned girl a motherly smile. “She still mad?”

“Yup. I’m sorry, auntie. I failed to take care of her and now, I’ve makes her mad.”

“We both know the reason why you ignore her.” Both of them smiled and have their little chit chat when the blonde walk into the kitchen. Yuri hug the older woman before intertwined her hand with Jessica’s. Both of them get into her car and slowly leaving the Jung’s villa. Both of them stay quiet in the car. Yuri sometimes singing along when the radio played her favorite song but Jessica didn’t give a damn about anything.

“Where are we going, Yul?” The blonde just can’t take a silent anymore. She getting tired and sleepy sitting in the car for almost an hour.

“Oh, I need to take something from my friend.”

“After that?”

“A place where I’ll explain everything to you.” Yuri smile to the blonde as she continues humming a song that played at the radio. After 20 minutes of driving, they finally arrive at the mansion. Yuri parked her car and a guy walking toward their car. Jessica watching with curiosity whiles Yuri and that guy talking.  She saw the guy give a box to the tanned girl before they bit goodbye to each other. Glancing at the box that Yuri put at the back seat, Jessica can’t help to ask the younger girl about it.

“What’s that?”

“Huh?”

“In that box.”

“Oh, a wine.”

“An hour of driving just for that?”

“It’s special. Let’s go.”

 

*********

 

“Sica, we’re here. Wake up.” Jessica stirred from her sleep finding Yuri watching her from the drive seat. She suddenly slapped the tanned girl’s head and glared.

“Yah! It’s hurt~”

“That for making me stuck in this car for hours.”

“Do you really need to hit me for that? It’s not like you’re driving.”

“It’s uncomfortable to sleep in the car.” The blonde eyed the basement. “Where are we now?”

“Let’s go.” Yuri gets out from the car and takes the wine with her. She quickly opened the door for the ice princess and intertwined their hands together but Jessica didn’t move. “Why?”

“Hands. People might catch us together.”

“It’s a private property with tight security. I can kiss you right now without worry. Come on.” The blonde hesitated at first but just follow the tanned girl. “It’s been a rough time for both of us right…but somehow we manage to stay strong.” Yuri says as they in the elevator. Jessica looks at her girlfriend with worry.

“What’s wrong, Yuri-ah?”

“Nothing.”

“You scaring me right now.”

“What? I’m just saying that we have been through a lot of before. My scandal, your accident but here we are. Still together, still strong. It’s awesome.” Yuri put her arms around Jessica’s shoulder and put her head on top of her girlfriend’s crown. “We’ll strong forever.”

“You weird.”

“I know but I don’t care.” She once again kissed Jessica’s forehead before the elevator stop. “Haa, We’re here. Come on, Sica.” She pulled the blonde until they standing on front of the door. Yuri takes out the key and together, they entered the house. Jessica looked at Yuri dumbfounded but stoned once she saw their picture hanging at the wall.

“Yuri?”

“Our house.” The tanned girl smile as she pulled the blonde into a back hug. “It’s our house, Sica.”

“W-what?”

“Houseu? H.O.U.S.E? Wow…I can spelling in English! Are you okay, Sica-ah?”

“Wait! What’s this! Our house? “ Jessica pushed the tanned girl and looks around confusedly. She turned to face the younger girl. “I don’t understand.”

“I bought this house. To be honest, I’ve thinking about doing this long before but only manages to find this place after we finished with our Japan’s concert. Okay, listen to this. When we had our big fight at Japan not long ago and my scandal happens, I’m so scared. I’m scared that you might think that I’m not serious about you…I’m a ert or I’m a player. With that thought, you probably gonna leave me and find someone better. But, I was wrong. You stay. You forgive me. You wait for me and greet me with smile…okay, you asleep in your car and I have to wait for almost an hour for you to wake up…but, still…you smile even I know that you’ve hurt with all that . When we talk about Ye Jin sunbae that night I’m so touched that you worried about me.” Jessica bit her lips hard try to hold her tears. She caresses Yuri’s cheek and smile to her girlfriend.

“Yah, pabo. I’m your girl. Of course I’m worried about you.” Both of them giggled.

“To be honest I’m expect to deal with HellSica that night. Hehe. But, you said that we’ll go against her together. I’m touched. It’s not your problem….”

“Seobang’s war is my war too. I’m ready to fight with the world for what’s mine.”

“Yahhh…” Yuri looked at her girlfriend. Tears glimmering in her eyes can’t believe the blonde just blurted those words. “…thank you.” She pulled Jessica for a hug finally let her tears fall. Thanks heaven for sending such a perfect woman to her.

“We’ve been crying so much.”

“I don’t care.”

“Yuri…Yuri-ah.”

“Listen, Sica. I want to have a life with you. We start with this, our very own house. This couch is ours. Not just mine but yours too. That kitchen, that big mirror or that home theater, it’s ours. At the left, it’s our guest room. Your family or mine will sleep in that room. They can come here anytime because you know why? Because this is our house, your family is my family too. Here, let’s go. I’ll show you around…”

“Y-Yuri…”

“This is our kitchen, Sica-ah. I’ll make a breakfast for us in the morning. I can teach you how to cook or maybe we can bake cakes in the weekend. We sit here and cuddle while eating.” Yuri patted a bar chair as she put the wine on the island. She looked at the already crying Jessica next to her. “Aish, these tear.” She wiped the tears away as she take the blonde hands and walk toward the balcony.  “I wish we can stand at the balcony, hugging and talking but I’m afraid the paparazzi will catch us. Remind me to do something about it, okay. Maybe we can set up wall that people from outside can’t see us or….i don’t know. Will figure it out later.”

“Yuri-ah…” Jessica touched the tanned girl’s arm makes Yuri stop talking and turned her head to facing the blonde. “Pabo-ah…” Yuri smiled and nodded. The blonde wrapped her arms around Yuri’s waist as the tanned girl slowly caresses her back and planted a kiss on Jessica’s crown.

“Ready to see the rooms?” Jessica didn’t answer but simple nodded her head. With their hand intertwined, both of them walked toward the guest room. “Since my family and in-laws will sleep here, I set-up the room with luxury black and gold interior so that they will find Yuri Seobang is a capable husband for Sica Wifey. Do you think your omma and appa will love this?”

“They will, seobang-ah.” Jessica giggles and buried her face into Yuri’s chest. A sudden shy Sica in the house.

“Awww, cute wifey~ Done with OUR guest room. Now we proceed to the second room. Basically, it’s a guest room too. In case, Baby Krys want to stay or if we held a party then, our member can use this room. So, I choose red for the theme. Here, our group pictures…memories from our trainee times till now.”

“I like this.” Jessica pointed at their picture in Bali.

“We’re so young in this picture.” Both of them smiled. “Let’s process to the upstairs. It’s our private space, Yulsic territory.” Both of them walk upstairs while looking at the pictures that hanged at the wall. “Here, our room.” They were standing in front of the closed door. “Before we enter, I would to tell you something.”

“O-okay.”

“You can’t find me for a week because of this. Our room.”

“Huh?”

“I have no problem to plan and decorate the whole house but not this room. It takes days to make this room as perfect as I wanted.”

“Yul, you don’t have to do that…”

“I want to. This is for us. So, I hope you’ll love it like I do. Ready?” Jessica nodded and Yuri open the door to their bedroom. The blonde-haired person covered with her palms as she sees the white and gold interior of the room. Her eyes stopped at the picture of her and Yuri as the wallpaper near their specious bed. She feels like walking in the snow as Yuri takes her to the center of the room. “Behind these big mirror is our closet. I hope it big enough for your clothes and heels collection. We have our own bathroom so I can watch you walk from our bed to take a shower every morning and maybe night depends on our y sessions.”

“Yah, ert~” Jessica playfully punched Yuri arms that wrapped her waist from behind. “I love it so much, Yul.”

“I’m glad.” Yuri placed her chin on Jessica’s shoulder. “It’s such bless waking up with you by my side but to do that in OUR bedroom is much better. My wife, our daughter; Hani and our home, Kwon Yuri’s family.”

“Yuri…thank you so much….” Jessica can feel that Yuri smiling even she can’t see the younger girl who standing close behind her. They close their eyes and enjoyed the silent in the room, feeling each other warmth. Like Yuri said, happen but here they are, still together, still strong. They stay in each other arms without giving a damn about the cruel outside world that waiting for them. At this moment, Yuri just need Jessica and so do the already melted ice princess.

“Will you marry me, Jessica?”