90

Kwon Yuri's Property

Annyeong again ^^

Okay, go read. I just wanna say hello to you. Keke!

It’s my 90 chapter! Wehoo!! Gosh, I never dream to write this long~ *tears*

And 801 subscribers? 68880 views? O.O

That’s just wow! You guys just make this nerd soooooo happy *tears on the floor*

Btw, I’m done writing about that ‘sensitive issue’. Like I said before, I tries to write it with fluff and comedy instead of drama and angst. Hope Taeny shippers will like it.

Done with Taeny, we’re back to our main pairs, YULSIC!!

Wehoo!! Okay, let’s read together.

-------------

“Happy fake dating, Fany-ah~” Taeyeon pushed her sulking girlfriend out from their room. Everyone in the living room eyed the couple weirdly meanwhile Tiffany sent a glare the kid leader.

“I can’t believe my own girlfriend doing this to me. You’re so happy, Tae!”

“Because you promised to brought pudding for me.” Taeyeon beamed her toothy smile to the eye-smile princess. “Oh, don’t forget to buy my jelly on your way back. I’m out of stock. Here, take this money and treat your boyfriend a good food.” Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh while walk out toward their living room.

“Did she get her head knocked, Fany-ah?” Sunny asked a sulking girl behind the kid leader. Tiffany shocked her head before screaming to her girlfriend.

“Yah! Sent me to the door!”

“Arasso…arasso..let’s go!” Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany hand as their walk hand by hand to the door. Tiffany still sulks when Taeyeon cupped her face. “Hey, you know I’m just joking right?”

“Still…I’m not happy to leave you alone and go to that stupid fake date.”

“I have them with me…” Taeyeon jutted her lip toward the living room. “… and just think this as English speaker’s meeting while buying a jelly stock for your girlfriend.”

“………”

“Okay, they need both of you to be seen. So, go there and eat with him. If he starts to say mushy things, brag about me to him. That will stop him and makes him remember about our terms and condition in that contract. Okay?” Taeyeon placed a kisses on Tiffany knuckled. The eye-smile princess nodded her head cutely before went for a hug.

 

Flashback

“I’ll do it IF you agree with my terms and conditions.” Tiffany crossed her arms and turned her T-Manager mode in front of everyone.

“Terms and conditions?” Her CEO furrowed his eyes confusedly.

“I’ll agree to have this shi- fake relationship with him but you can’t order or push me to give a response to this issue. Management can confirm the news but I won’t give response to anyone. Manager oppa, you will tell every producer to avoid this issue in our interview. After that, since I’m ‘dating’ him… I’m free to have any skinship with Taeyeon in any schedule. Our fans will take it as fanservice so you don’t have to worry and don’t you ever dare to control Taeyeon, ask her to delete our picture in SNS or ask her to stop posting our picture together.” Tiffany eyed her CEO and managers sternly. “Posting picture is that dork new hobby, don’t you dare stop my TaeTae.” She monolog with herself before continue her terms list. “I won’t accept any intimate skinship plan with him. Take this seriously. NO intimate skinship or we have no deal.”

“I will ask the other party about your terms, Tiffany-shi.” Their CEO tells her while flipped the document.

“ You can ask but no negotiation will be discuss. Take it or leave it. I’ve list everything I want in that document. So, if you agree then we’re on.” Tiffany gets up from her seat and walk out from the meeting room. She meets Taeyeon at the practice room and squeals like a retard. “You should see his face while reading my terms. I’m such a genius~”

 

End of flashback

 

“Call or text me once you arrived, okay.” Taeyeon caress her girlfriend face. “Thank you for not wearing anything y. You make your TaeTae happy with your wise choice of clothes.” Tiffany burst into laugh.

“Don’t worry. This body is just for yours only.” Tiffany winked seductively and leaned slowly; give a peck on Taeyeon jawlines. Taeyeon immediately wraps her arms around Tiffany petite waist as moans heard from the kid leader.

“Can we have a quickie before you leave?”

“No, I don’t want to smell like on my first fake date.” Tiffany chuckled at the sight of pouted Taeyeon. “But, we can have more that quickie after I’m home. Deal?”

“I give you 30 minutes. Go there, drink water and come home. I’ll wait for you in our bed.”

“Yah, it’s not a speed dating. At least, let me eat. I need energy to please the beast in you.” Tiffany sneaked her arms around Taeyeon’s neck and beamed her eye-smile.

“Fine.” Taeyeon smiled to her girlfriend before pulled the other girl for a hug. “This is for our own good… you and me, we’re real, Fany-ah. Always remember that. Always.”

 

*********

 

Yuri sighed as she read the breaking news. They already know about the plan but reading the harsh comment from fans always breaks her heart. As an idol, their fans are the strength and vitamin for them. Their fans are the reason for Yuri and her group to bear with all the bull in the industry. She sighed and takes a sip of her Ma juice.

“Sighing in the morning, you must be facing a world problem.”

“Morning, Sica.” Yuri put her Ipad down and look at her girlfriend who pouring a juice for herself. “Did you read about the news?”

“No need to read about it. Is that why you sighing earlier?”

“Not really because of the news but the comments from fans. A lot of harsh comments and it surely gonna hurt Fany.” Yuri welcomed her girlfriend to her side. Jessica drink her juice while take a look at the comment section.

“Who take your oppa, idiot?” The blonde close the tab and look at Yuri. “Do we need this too? Fake relationship to cover ours?” The tanned girl tapped her fingers on the table and hum.

“No, I don’t want this for us.”

“I have this feeling that we will be the next. Remember when manager oppa told us to keep a distance with each other when we promote IGAB? He told me that CEO already eyed us and ordered him to give us a warning.”

“I know. We went for a drink and talked about it. We ended up cursing the company until dawn.”

“I wish I can join both of you. Why you didn’t take me with you? I don’t remember letting you go for a drink with oppa?” Jessica tilted her head facing her girlfriend who calmly finish her Ma juice.

“Oh, when you stay at home, recovering from the accident. I’m in a mess so oppa brought me for a drink. You know, to calm myself.” The tanned girl tries to reach for the blonde’s juice but only received a slap. “I’m thirsty~”

“There. Go to that refrigerator and get yourself you own juice. This is mine.” She rolled her eyes when Yuri pouted but ignore her girlfriend. She finished her juice happily and looks at Yuri. “What?”

“Why you didn’t want to share your drink with me? I’m thirsty and too lazy to move. Bad girlfriend.”

“Bad girlfriend? Then, what about you? Leaving me alone in bed. I have to get up earlier to find you. Terrible husband.”

“I NEED to get up. My throat hurt for screaming your name last night. I need to drink something. Rough wifey.”

“Your fault. If you didn’t seduce me last night this won’t happen. You know I’m weak for your abs and what did you do? Exercise half in front of me.” Jessica glares at her girlfriend but it didn’t work on the tanned girl. Yuri giggles and acting innocent.

“What? What? I just take off my shirt… that’s all.”

“That’s all? You just wear your boxer with that tiny little shirt… I don’t even know if it’s a shirt. You barely cover your top with it. I still can see you s you know. That’s not all, who the hell in this universe will winked and their lips after threw shirt to their partner? Now, tell me, Seobang. Tell me that you’re not seducing me last night because in my eyes, you are.” Yuri laughs so hard before the blonde joined her while slap her arm lightly. “Tell me now, Kwon.”

“Okay, okay… but that’s because you looks so y lying on the bed with your night gown, and must I add without wearing anything under it. So, you seduced me to seduce you. Not really my fault. In my defend, we both should take the blame.”  Yuri pulled the ice princess into her arms and started to kiss the blonde neck cause Jessica to giggles. “How about another round as your punishment?”

“How about you? You should be punish too… for being soooo naughty of course.”

“Urgh, stop your , you two.”  Both of them startled as Sunny walk into their kitchen with her closed eyes and bed hair. “It just 6 in the morning and you two already to each other.” The bunny tried to reached the snack at the upper cabinet but failed. She turned and glare at the tanned girl while pointed at the snack. “You… tall woman. Get that snack for me. I have giant shikshin girlfriend to be feed. Now!”

“Go, Seobang. Go.” Jessica whispered as she pushed her girlfriend. Yuri walks to the cabinet and get the snack for the angry bunny.

“She asked you to get this?” Yuri asked Sunny who yawn with her still closed eyes.

“She had a nightmare and keeps asking for a snack in her sleep. I need to stuff this thing in so I can get my beauty sleep again…” Sunny put the snack into her pocket. “… not expect to hear your . By the way, thanks. Get a room, don’t do in the kitchen. It’s Sooyoung heaven, you know.”

“Okay, mom.” Sunny stopped before run into kitchen again and kick Yuri . The tanned girl fall on the floor rubbing her with tears b in her eyes. “What the hell?”

“I’m not your mom.” Sunny walked away coolly to stuff the snack into her Youngie mouth. Jessica put her palm to cover her laugh but failed as she falls from the chair, laughing like crazy. “Sica!”

“That shorty can kick.” Jessica walks toward her girlfriend and give her hand to help Yuri to stand up. The tanned girl reached her hand but pulled the blonde into her. They fall backward with Jessica on top before Yuri changes their position. Both of them smirked. “Give me my punishment, Seobang?”

“Yes.” They leaned for a kiss and Jessica wrapped her arms around Yuri neck. They keep giggling in between their kiss but once the kiss get deepen and their hands started to roam each other figure, both of them lost in their own world. Forgetting about they’re in the kitchen, lying on the kitchen floor while moan and half way throw their clothes from their body.

“Oh my Lord, unnie!”

“Poor innocent floor.” Yoona walk through her ‘parents’ who try their best covering their body from traumatize maknae. The doe eyes girl opened the refrigerator and take out the juice. “Want some, Hyunnie?”

“Unnie, y-your… bra.” Seohyun hung her head low when Jessica take her piece of clothes from the floor before winked at the blushed maknae.

“Thanks, maknae.” Jessica giggle again and reached for Yuri hand before both of them jog half to their room.

“ people is everywhere. I think there’s no -free place in this dorm.” Yoona poured the juice but stop when her girlfriend runs from the kitchen. “Hyunnie, where are you going?”

“I- I’m gonna get a cleaning mop.”

Yoona sighed before sip her juice. “Omma, appa… you makes my girl traumatized.”

 

*********

 

Tiffany walked into Jessica and Yuri room with puffy eyes. She managed to read few comment from the website even after Taeyeon forbid everyone to visit any website that posted about the dating news. She even warns her members from use their SNS account.

“Is this bed clean from you and Yur-“

“No, in fact we just doing ‘it’ this morning but you have no choice. Sit.”

“I’ll sit on the floor then.” Tiffany about to sit on the floor when Jessica looks at her.

“We do ‘it’ on the floor too.”

“Disgusting!” Tiffany throw clothe that she found on the floor but realize it is a . She cursing the blonde on the bed and pouted. “Don’t tell me it Yuri’s.”

“It is.” Jessica smile widely before put the on the floor. She looks at Tiffany before sighed. “Come here, baby cake.” Both of them hugged as the eye-smile princess started to cry.

“Am I wrong, Jessi? I just want to protect us.” She let her tears fall, searching for shoulder to cry on and her bestfriend just let it be. “Our fans hate me. They hate me for hurting Taeyeon.”

“They don’t know. They don’t know the truth.” Jessica caresses her back and tightens her hug. “They not hate you, Tiff. T-They just hurt. Trust me, they will never hate you. Right now, they just hurt with the news and felt sorry for Taenggo.”

“But we agreed with this. Taeyeon promised me that she will understand.”

“Yes, she is because she knows the truth. So are we but not our fans. They believe it is true and they hurt. Trust me, Tiff. This won’t be long. Taeyeon won’t let them hurt you, okay?” Jessica wiped the tears from her bestfriend’s face. “This is what we need to expect. They believe that you really dating a guy. You’re not gay but straight as a ruler.”

“Duh, straight as a ruler? I’m puked rainbow kind of gay.”

“Idiot.” Jessica laughed. “What you gonna do now?”

“Our ty management just confirmed it, so do the other one but I won’t say a word.”

“ty management eh?”

“That’s what Tae and I called them. Suit them well.” Tiffany smile to her amused bestfriend. She wiped her tears and tries to control her sob. “I just need someone to talk to. Thanks, Jessi.”

“No probs. That’s what friend for. Come here. Let’s hug like a lesbo couple.” They laughed before hug again, swing their body and placed a sloppy kisses to each other cheek, giggling happily.

“Wow, that’s hot.” Yuri stared at the American girl who still hugging on the bed. She winked ily to her girlfriend. “Mind if I join? This is new.” Jessica looked at her jaw dropped while Tiffany already throw pillow toward the tanned girl.

“Disgusting woman! Yah, Yuwree-ah!”

“I’m kidding! I just lust for my Jeshika!” Yuri laughs as she avoids the pillows from Tiffany. She run and jumped into her bed and hide behind stunned Jessica.

“Jessi, I don’t know how you handle that girl of yours. Oh my god, my bestfriend’s girlfriend just asking us to do . Oh my god, I can’t believe this!” Tiffany glare at the tanned girl before slammed the door and screaming for Taeyeon. Yuri still laughs her out before hugged Jessica waist from behind.

“Wifey?”

“….”

“Sica?” Yuri gets up and pulled Jessica to facing her. She looks at her stunned girlfriend before the blonde give her ultimate icy glare. HellSica mode, ON.”

“DON’T.YOU.DARE.SAYING.LIKE.THAT.AGAIN!” Jessica pushed the tanned girl and grabbed her collar. “ woman, woman… you, y-you such a woman. Aish!” The blonde knocked Yuri head before crossed her arms and glare to Yuri. “Can’t you control yourself?”

“No. No when you’re there.” Yuri smile as she pulled the blonde for a hug. “I’m just kidding, okay. I don’t want to do it, especially with that loud speaker.”

“Yah, that’s my bestfriend!”

“Mine too but that’s the fact.” Another knock on her head. Yuri yelped in pain but smile after that. “The thing is… I might act with peo-“

“You’re .”

“Okay, I am but even if I’m a president of world’s people… I still want only you. I just want you and this hot body of mine just serve for one not-so-icy princess.” Yuri kissed her girlfriend’s forehead.

“We again.”

“That’s what we good at. Chill, baby.” Another knock. Yuri hold her head while pouts to Jessica. “It’s hurt, Sica-ah.”

“Good for you. Can we stop talking dirty? Let’s talk something romantic, Yuri-ah.”

“Err… let’s swimming in this deep sea of blanket and cherish our love with passion, honey?” Both of them blinked their eyes but Yuri jumped from the bed when Jessica starts to throw pillow toward her. “That’s romantic~”

“Oh god, I don’t know what to do with you, Seobang-ah!”

“Just do like what I said!”

 

*********

 

“Bunny?”

“Yes, Youngie?”

“Did you stuff my mouth with snack while I’m sleep?” Sooyoung take a seat next to her fidgeted girlfriend and furrowed her eyes. “Do you not love me anymore?”

“W-What? No!”

“No?”

“Eh, yes…no! I love you, Youngie~” Sunny turned her body to face Sooyoung. She frowned.

“Then explain why you stuffed snack into my mouth and get me almost killed by it.” The taller girl still stare the bunny. “Are you mocking my big appetite? Or jealous of my big tummy? Did I do anything wrong to you to deserve this horrible punishment? Wae, Sunny-ah? Wae?”

“Youngieee~ No, you do nothing wrong. What the hell? Me jealous of your big tummy? I have no problem with your tummy! It’s cute!”

“My tummy cute?”

“Yes, it’s cute when you’re full. It gets into this semi round shape and I like touching it. It’s cute.” Sunny started to caresses her girlfriend’s stomach.

“Are you… obsessed with my tummy, jagiya?”

“W-what? No! No! I just lik- Nevermind, the thing is I’m not trying to kill you. You had a nightmare and ask for snack. That’s all.” Sunny looked at the taller girl trying to convince her girlfriend with her story. “You keep asking for it so… I get it for you.”

“I almost choked to death, jagiya~”

“You keep yelling for it, baby. I really tired and sleepy. That’s the only way that I can think at that moment. Sorry.” The bunny slumped her back into the couch. She playing with her fingers and sighed. “I didn’t mean to cause you a deadly experience. I’m just too tired, okay.” Sooyoung heard the bunny mumbles and smiled.

“Okay, don’t be so upset. I’m just asking you.”

“No~ you accuse me obsessed with your tummy. That’s hurt my pride.”

“But you said that you like my semi round shape tummy?” Sooyoung pulled her shirt and put Sunny hand on her tummy. “This cute tummy? You like it, right?”

“How you think I am? A baby? No! It’s not like that. You need to eat until you’re full. This not yet semi round shape tummy~” The older girl whine.  Sooyoung look at her jaw dropped before nodded her head slowly.

“So, I need to eat first?”

“Yes.”

“Seriously, I lived with ridiculous people. in the kitchen, tummy obsession? What happen to this world?” Yoona sighed hard. She gets up and walks toward her room looking for her girlfriend. She need to be with normal people.