27

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Hyunnie, your passport." Yoona passed the passport to the maknae. She ready to walked away when heard her name being called by Seohyun.

"Yoong."

"Erm?" The second maknae looked at the blushed Seohyun who now playing with her finger while head hanged low.

"Mind to sit with me in the plane?"

"Fany unnie okay with it?" 

"I'll make her okay with it."

"How? She didn't want me near you as far as i know."

"I want to be with you. She have to bear with that fact." Yoona happy smile listen to that but still put her poker face mask while looking at the maknae.

"That's new."

"Huh?"

"You never disobey your 'omma before."

"She just worried about me. I told her that i'm happy having you with me so she'll fine."

"So, we can be together now?"

"We already together i thought?" Seohyun smirk at the Im choding.

"I mean we can cuddling, hugging, sweet talking, kissing each other now?" Yoona take a seat beside her blushing girlfriend and flashed her big smile.

"Lets take the kissing part later. Not now."

"Okay, as long as i can have my Hyunnie by my side." Yoona clapped her hand happily.

"Sorry if i being cold before. I need time to acknowledge this kind of relationship."

"Huh?"

"I search in the internet about this same gander relationship since it's dangerous to looked for the book about it. I need to understand how it's works."

"So, how it's works?"

"It didn't tell about how it's works since it's a relationship not a machine but it did tell me that it's nothing difference from a normal man and woman relationship other than both of us are girls. Other than that it's just the same. It's love from two person shared with each other." 

"I can't believe you surfing that in the internet. You're one cute unique girl, Hyunnie-ah."

"Well, i need to know about it. I'm in that kind of relationship." Yoona laughed at the frowned maknae. She nodded her head and patted Seohyun's hand.

"Okay, i know. It's just you're too cute." The two maknae talking to each other when Jessica walked toward them.

"Yoong, sit with me?"

"No, Omma. I'm gonna be with my Hyunnie."

"Owh, you don't need your Omma anymore." Jessica make her fake sad face but only receive a rolled eyes from her 'daughter' and giggling Seohyun.

"Go to Appa."

"Owh, yeah. I miss my seobang." Jessica turned her head and looking for the black pearl who being kkab with Hyoyeon. She smile seeing Yuri's cute face and walked toward the black pearl. 

"Yuri-ah~" The black pearl stop whatever she doing after hearing the ice princess's angelic voice calling her name. She smile to the blonde who walked to her pouting. The cutest pouting she ever see.

"What's with the sad face?" Yuri asked her while the blonde started to play with the black pearl leather jacket. 

"Yoong ignored me."

"You still have me and my full attention for you." Jessica's cheek turn red as she hit Yuri's chest lightly.

"Sit with me in the plane?"

"My seat always next to you, Sica-ah. Don't waste your time ask for it." Yuri looked at the blonde lovely as they make their way to the plane. They standing next to each other while waiting their turn when Sooyoung poke Yuri's back.

"What?" The black pearl looked at the shikshin.

"Manager oppa says that both of us will share a room. I'm not happy."

"Why they decide that without discuss with us?" Yuri pouted but turn her head to the ice princess who sighed.

"Who's my roommate?" Jessica give a glare to the startled shikshin.

"Don't give me that glare. I'm a victim too here. You're gonna be with Sunny." Both Sooyoung and Yuri sighed.

"Wanna change?" Yuri looked at Sooyoung who nodded her head.

"Lets change without him know about it."

"Deal." The black pearl and the shikshin shake their hand together before Sooyoung run past them to be next to Sunny who smile widely to her.

"Where are you?"

"Grab some snack." Sunny intertwined their hand together as they wait for their turn. Sooyoung grinned by the bunny's action and put her chin on Sunny's head.

"I'm your girlfriend or just something that you can put your chin on?"

"I thought it's romantic thing to do." Sooyoung looked at Sunny with her puppy eyes. Sunny chuckled and look at other way not wanting to let the shikshin see her red cheek.

"Do it again then." Both of them smiling and Sooyoung put her chin on the bunny's head again. 

Meanwhile, Yulsic couple still discussing about their room arrangement. Jessica seem not please about it and her black pearl try to calm the ice princess down.

"Why we can't decide it by our own. We not kids anymore."

"Don't worry, Soo agreed to change with you remember?"

"But still, i'm not happy about it." The ice princess pouted and leaned her head into Yuri's shoulder. The black pearl wrapped Jessica's shoulder with her arms and leaned her head on the ice princess's crown. She patted Jessica's shoulder not noticed about their fans who screaming like a mad man seeing their Yulsic's moment.

"I'll make sure that we gonna have a room only for us at the next concert, okay?"

"You're the best, seobang-ah."

"Thanks for state that fact, wifey." They break their hug as they need to pass their passport to the officer. Yuri put her passport into her bag when her phone ringing. She take her phone out from her pocket and pick up the phone without seeing the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Seobang-ah." The black pearl looked at Jessica who smile widely and waving her hand to her.

"Why?"

"Listen to you phone." Jessica whining after Yuri put her phone away and looked at her instead. The black pearl nodded and put the phone to her ear back.

"We can just talk face to face."

"Your voice sounds y on the phone."

"You called me just to hear my voice?"

"No." Jessica smirk at the clueless Yuri.

"Anything you want to say?"

"Yes, i love you, seobang-ah." Yuri chuckled heard that and smile warmly to her ice princess. Jessica winked at her black pearl.

"Did i turned you on or something, wifey?"

"Yah, byunYul."

"You teasing me first."

"I'm not."

"You being sweet and cute when we're in public. You know how much i want to kiss you right now but i can't since we're in public." They keep talking on the phone with each other.

"Did me being sweet and cute turned you on, seobang-ah?" Jessica says it with her seductive voice make the black pearl startled.

"Once we're get our room in Japan, you'll get your punisment, wifey." Yuri smirk and this time the ice princess had her jaw dropped. 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong!

it's been a while eh? hahahaha.

sorry, i just came back from my holiday in Jakarta.

attending my friend's wedding. love the Java wedding ceremony. it;s beautiful and cool!

i'm having fun in Indonesia and the peoples so nice!!

well, congrats to my sis Mitha for your wedding. love u!

so, yeah.

that why i didn't update for so long plus my internet kinda slow right now and got lots of assignment to finish.

but! but! people! my lovely reader!

i, Ron, will try to update as soon as i can after this.

your comments boost up my happy mood (trust me when i say i'm smiling like a dork reading your comment :))

for the comments that i didn't reply, sorry. 

i'll try to reply next time.

it's 1 AM in my place and i need my beauty sleep.

bonsoir!