69

Kwon Yuri's Property

Hyoyeon dragged her luggage as fast as she can to their dorm. She can't stop singing and dancing all their way to the dorm. After seperated for almost a month from her girlfriend, finally they can meet tonight. 

"She must be very happy tonight." Tiffany smiled while looking at the dancing queen talking to the elevator wanting for it to open it's door. Jessica who walking beside her nodded her head. The two bestfriend staring at Hyoyeon who now decided to use the stair and carried her big luggage at the top of head.

"If Hyo getting bored with us, she can apply to be a bellboy. Look at her strength, Yul!" Taeyeon pointed at the dancing queen with wide eyes.

"She have a dinner date with Nicole tonight. No wonder she acted like that." Yuri take a glance of her dance buddy who already reach the third floor with her massive big luggage and smiled.

"TaeTae, will you do like that too if we're in their shoe?"

"I'm afraid i can't do that, Fany-ah."

"Why?~" Tiffany frowned looked at her kid leader. Her eyes filled with tears but Taeyeon wiped it away and smile.

"Because i might already die for not having you by my side. You're my life, baby." The kid leader poke her girlfriend's nose and intertwined their hand together walking toward the elevator.

"Unnie, you're cheesy line is deabak! Teach me!" Yoona dragged her Hyunnie to walk together with Taeny. Taeyeon laughed her famous ahjumma laugh and rubbed her back head while sharing a few cheesy line with the second maknae.

"Yah, it's not always about the cheesy line!" Tiffany scolded the kid leader and the choding.

"But you melted with Taeng unnie's cheesy line." Yoona smirked.

"That's because i can feel the love in her words, Yoong. The key will always be love." The eye-smile pointed at her heart dramatically.

"I guess i don't need any cheesy line. I have a better way to show my love." Yoona wrapped her arm around Seohyun's waist.

"And what's that?" Taeyeon asked the younger girl.

"Action speaks louder than word." Yoona turned to face Seohyun and sealed their lips together. Everyone shocked by Yoona bluntness. The kid leader gulped and dirty thought filled her ert's brain. She looked at Tiffany with her puppy eyes and pointed at her lip to the eye-smile princess but Tiffany just shooed her with her palm. The maknae broke their kiss and Seohyun seem to be out of her mind. She just looked at Yoona blanky as the choding kissed her forehead. 

"Yah! Who have the keys? I can't open the door!" Hyoyeon shouted from the ninth floor. She cursed herself for forgetting about the dorm's keys. Now, she just standing in front their dorm with her luggage still on top of her head.

"I have the keys but i'm too lazy to walk." Jessica pouted. 

"Give it to me. I'll give it to Hyo unnie." Yoona take the keys and run happily to the elevator with blankly Seohyun with her. The maknae couple enter the elevator not wanting to the other.

"I never know your daughter can do that, Yul." Taeyeon looked at the tanned girl. Yuri holding three bag on her left hand and dragging two big luggage of her and Jessica at her right hand but the black pearl manage to smile like it's nothing for her.

"She have me as her appa. Of course she can be that brave to show her love." 

 

 

Hyoyeon checked herself for the last time. She wear a white shirt with black jeans and put her leather jacket on. The dancing queen take her phone and call her girlfriend, Nicole.

"Don't tell me you already here!" Nicole voice's sound so panicked makes Hyoyeon giggling.

"I'm still in my room. Just want to hear your voice."

"I'll meet tonight, baby. You will hear me talking to you non-stop." 

"I love that idea. Listening to you all night long. What do you gonna wear tonight?" Hyoyeon walked to the kitchen and take out a milk.

"You'll see later."

"Come on. Just tell me so i can imagine you in it."

"It's not surprise if i tell you, Hyobaby."

"Hyobaby? I like that. Okay, just the color then."

"My favorite." Nicole in the other line already wear her her orange dress.

"Jung Nicole." 

"Yes, Kim Hyoyeon?"

"I bet you looks great in orange." Hyoyeon run to her room and looking for a orange shirt. They end their phone call when Hyoyeon started her car. After 30 minute, the dancing queen stopped her Mini Cooper in front of KARA dorm. She smiled when she see Nicole from afar. The American-Korean girl entered the car and smile to the older girl.

"Is that why you asked about my clothes?" She pointed at Hyoyeon in her orange shirt. The dancing queen nodded her head before kissed the younger girl's forehead.

"I want to try what normal couple do. We looks good in orange by the way."

"On our next date we must wear green." 

"Yes, ma'am." Two of them arrived at the restaurant that Hyoyeon reserved as soon they landed at Incheon Airport. She walked hand in hand with Nicole to the private corner and ordered their menu. 

"So, how the concert? You had fun?" Nicole feed Hyoyeon with meat.

"I'm done with work. Let's talk about us tonight. Do you miss me so bad because i really do."

"Of course i miss you. So bad that i always make mistake while perform. " Hyoyeon chuckled looking at pouted Nicole in front of her. She grabbed the younger girl's hand and kissed it.

"I'm here now. You have to perform well, okay?" 

"I heard you need to go to LA. How long they will kidnapping my girlfriend this time?"

"Only one week and i'm all yours again, Tweety."

"Yeah, after that one week i'll take you away from everyone."

"Take me. Makes me your prisoner, my lady." Both of them laughing so bad with their cheesy line to each other. The dinner went well for them before the couple decide to driving around Seoul before send the dancing queen of KARA to her dorm.

"I hope you like our date tonight." Hyoyeon looked at the girl next to her. She parked the car across the road.

"It's wonderful and i had so much fun. Thanks to you."

"It's always my pleasure, ma'am."

"We should do it again. Dinner and the night drive."

"I'll pick you up at 10 pm for the night drive tomorrow." Hyoyeon smiled.

"Seriously?"

"Yup, let's drive somewhere and talk. I want to spend as much time with you."

"Sounds great. 10 pm then."

"I'll walked you to your dorm. Let's go." Both of them get out from the door. Hyoyeon walked to her car boot and take something from it. Nicole eyed the dancing queen confusedly wondering what Hyoyeon prepared for her in that boot. She clapped her hand happily went the dancing queen walked toward her with a Tweety plush and peach roses.

"You done a lot tonight, Hyobaby. I didn't even prepared anything for you." Tears fall from the younger girl.

"You makes me happy for being with me tonight. I should thanked you for makes me feel so good after a long tour. All my tiredness gone as soon as i saw you face."

" Love you."

"Love you too, Jung Yong-Joo."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a chapter for Hyoyeon the dancing queen. 

1DD4B28D20BFF7DB0F2AC72FDDCF3019.gif