24

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Kids, make sure all your stuff is ready!" The kid leader jumping on the couch screaming to her group mates to gather their luggage at their living room. Tomorrow they will fly to Japan for their second concert and the girls can wait for it. Sooyoung is the first person to put all her stuff and keep talking to the other girl in Japanese which is annoyed Jessica so much as she will kick the shikshin everytime Sooyoung opened .

"I warn you to not speaking to her like that." Sunny tell the whining Sooyoung who slumped herself into the bunny's bed.

"I'm excited to meet them."

"We all excited, Sooyoungie." Sunny patted her head before take her luggage to the living room. 

"Yoong, stop stuffing your food into my bag." Seohyun glare to the second maknae who put a snack into the maknae's bag with grin.

"I'll miss Korean food and my bag already full. Let me put this, Hyunnie."

"You already packed a box of ramen, Yoong."

"Not enough." Yoona keep whining while Seohyun facepalmed herself annoyed with her girlfriend dorky side. Their loud voice makes Tiffany went to the room to checked on them.

"What's wrong, Seobaby?"

"Unnie, it's nothing just Yoona unnie trying to stuff all her food into my bag." Tiffany raise her eyebrow to the second maknae makes Yoona startled.

"Why you annoyed my daughter, Im choding?"

"She okay with it."

"I'm okay if you put a few of it not 20 package of cookie, Yoong."

"You call her Yoong?" Tiffany look at the maknae who immediately close . Yoona smirk and back hugged the maknae, put her chin on Seohyun's shoulder.

"Yes, she's mine, unnie."

"W-what?"

"You're daughter, my girlfriend."

"Unnie, i can explain this." Seohyun try to explain thing to freeze Tiffany. She pushed Yoona from back hugged her and walked toward her omma but stopped her step when Tiffany screaming.

"Jung Jessica, come here and take your daughter away from mine!" Jessica walk lazyly to the room and glaring at her bestfriend before take a seat on Yoona's bed.

"What wrong, Fany-ah?" The ice princess yawning and looked at Yoona and Seohyun before smiling to them.

"You daughter. Your choding daughter and my pure Seobaby dating each other."

"Really, Yoong?" Jessica looked at her 'daughter'. Yoona nodded her head and intertwined her hand with Seohyun's.

"We're dating. I want all of you to accept us being together." 

"Can't you see how gentle my daughter, Fany-ah. She even asked for our blessing."

"When it happen? Why don't you tell me, Hyunnie-ah?"

"A few day ago. I'm afraid you'll mad at me. I'm sorry, unnie."

"Aigoo, our maknae. Come here hug your omma." Tiffany pulled Seohyun for a hug. Jessica rolled her eyes and get up ready to get out from the room.

"Drama." The ice princess says to her bestfriend but Tiffany just smile to her.

"So, can i put my food now?" Yoona looked at Tiffany and Seohyun while holding her snack.

"This choding." Both of them sighed.

Jessica walked into their living room and leaned her head on Yuri's shoulder. The black pearl busy with her Ipad finishing her assignment before they headed to Japan. Yuri turned her head to see her girlfriend's sleepy face and smiling.

"Why Fany screaming your name?" Taeyeon who sit on the couch move closer to the couple when her lover's name mentioned.

"Ah, Yoona and Seobaby. They're dating."

"What?!" Taeyeon almost fell from the couch. Both Yuri and Jessica staring at her blankly.

"Why so serious?"

"T-they dating?"

"Yes."

"No wonder she didn't show any interest into guy." Taeyeon put her hand on her chin. Yulsic nodded their head.

"Taetae, do you know our Seobaby ..." Tiffany walked to her girlfriend but her words get cut by the kid leader.

"Dating Im choding. Sica told me already."

"At least we shouldn't worry about her anymore. Yoona will take a good care of her." Yuri smile to Taeny.

"Really?"

"I'll kill that choding if she hurt Seobaby." Tiffany says but only receiving icy glare from HellSica.

"I won't!" Yoona sent her glare to the parents. She walk stomped into her room again.

"I'm sorry. It's our maknae for god sake."

"It's okay, Fany-ah. I'll talk to her later." Yuri smile to her before focusing to her Ipad again.

"Aigo, my seobang so cool." Jessica clapped her hand but Taeny look at her with disgust.

"Lets go to your room, mushroom." Taeyeon dragged the eye-smile princess into her room leaving Yulsic being lovey dovey together. Taeyeon run and jumped into Tiffany's bed. She rolling on that bed like a dork when Tiffany called her and get into the bed. The kid leader let out her ahjumma laugh when Tiffany join rolling herself on the bed. 

"My mushroom jjang."

"I know.I know."

"I can't wait for our date, Fany-ah."

"Me too, Taetae."

"It might not the best date we can have but i glad i gonna spend my time with you." Taeyeon her girlfriend's hair. makes Tiffany beamed her smile.

"Dork Taetae being chessy."

"You don't like it?"

"I love it."

"I love you."

"I know that, Kim Miyoung."

"We not married yet."

"Lets get married tonight."

"Really?"

"No." Tiffany get up and sit, glaring the kid leader.

"No because i won't able to give your dream wedding right now. One day, one day when we can be open about our love i promise i'll be the one that holding your hand on the aisle and reading our weeding vows with you." The kid leader kissed Tiffany's forehead and pull the eye-smile princess into her arms.

"You better keep that promise, Taetae."

"I will, mushroom-ah."