53

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Appa." Yoona join Yuri at the balcony. She realize the black pearl and the ice princess having some issue when Jessica seem to be upset and rushed to her bedroom.

"Yoong."

"Are you fighting with omma?"

"You can say that. Are she okay?" Yuri didn't dare to go to their bedroom. She come to their suite to take her blender and have a drink before return to Hyoyeon's suite.

"Hyunnie said that unnie crying in her sleep. Tell me about it, Yul." Yoona patted the black pearl's back as Yuri tell her about everything. Both of them staring at the dark sky after that and both sighed.

"I hate whoever created the p**n videos." Yuri mumbling by herself and pouted but Yoona heard it and laughing.

"You really regret your stupid action, did you?"

"Hell yeah. I miss my wife and i don't know if i can survive without her." 

"How long you think for her to talk to you again?" Yoona look at her miserable 'appa'.

"I have no idea. She don't even want to look at me, Yoong.

"You don't have any plan? You can't just let her hate you forever."

"I'm thinking about give her a time to cool down. Maybe after that we can talk." Yuri drank all her water and throw the cans into the dustbin. They walk to the kitchen and the choding handed the blender to Yuri. 

"This still your suite and girl in that room still your wifey. You can come back here anytime. Keep that in mind." Yoona hugged the almost crying Yuri before closed the door. The black pearl sat at the dining table while hugging her precious blender. She wonder is the ice princess can sleep well tonight because she can't even close her eyes. 

"Yul, you not planning to sleep while hugging that thing right?" Hyoyeon go to the kitchen for a drink when she saw the black pearl sobbing and hugging the blender like her world depends on that thing.

"I'm not that weird. What are you doing here?"

"I'm dancing salsa here, Kwon Yuri. To drink a water, of course."

"I thought you want to calm me down. I'm still sad you know." Yuri put the blender aside.

"You're grown up woman. I believe you can handle the problem by your own."

"I'm still a baby. Help me, Hyo."

"Baby your . Apologies to her is the best way which is i know that you already do it. My advise will be apologies again but if she still with her ego, maybe you can stop courting her for a while. Make her miss you and finally looking for you again."

"Is that really works? What if she don't care after i stop courting her? What if .."

"If you were to go, if you were to leave .." Hyoyeon suddently singing Taeyeon's song, If makes the black pearl sent her what-the-hell look.

"I better go to sleep." Yuri make her way to the bedroom followed by Hyoyeon who still singing the song. "Yah, stop or i kill you!" Yuri yelled at her friend before they turn off the light and sleep.

Sooyoung take the last bite of pizza when Sunny popped up from their room and glare at her shikshin's girlfriend. She waiting for Sooyoung to take her some mineral water but the taller girl didn't show up after 5 minutes makes the bunny wonder what she doing in the kitchen.

"Really? Still hungry?"

"I don't want to throw these pizza away. We pay it from our hard work." Sooyoung close the empty box and walk toward her petite girlfriend. She lean for a kiss buy being pushed by Sunny.

"Brush your teeth first. I don't want a pizza-flavor kiss."

"Meanie bunny." 

"Hurry up, brush your teeth. I want my goodnight kiss." Sunny set herself into their bed and waiting for Sooyoung to come join her. She still wondering about Jessica and Yuri but her thought interrupt when Sooyoung turn the light off and get into the bed. She pull the bunny into her arms and kiss her forehead, and cheek, and nose and finally lips.

"I'm the happiest girl in the world." Sooyoung smile when she said that. Sunny snuggle into her collarbone, arms wrapped the shikshin's waist.

"Happy you get your pizza?"

"No. Happy to know that i'll sleep next to you tonight and tomorrow night and the days after tomorrow."

"I'm not happy with your kiss scene." Sunny mumbling but the shikshin heard it. 

"I can't no anything about it, Sunny-ah."

"I know. Do you already read the script?"

"Yes. I do."

"When the kiss happen?" Sunny playing her fingers on Sooyoung arms.

"In the last episode."

"I banned your drama in our dorm. No one can't watch it."

"Aigoo, my girlfriend don't want to support my acting career." Sooyoung fake her sob makes the bunny laughing.

"Failed acting."

"I considerate it as a good acting. I make you laugh."

"Whatever. Lets sleep."

"Thats all? No sweet talking?"

"Sweet. Done, lets sleep." Sunny buried her face into Sooyoung's chest and close her eyes. After a few minute, Sooyoung hear a snore from the small girl.

"You're the coolest girl in the world and i'm glad we're in love with each other." She kissed Sunny's forehead and dozed to dreamland.

In the other room, Jessica wake up from her sleep. Something that very rare happen from the sleepyhead. She look at the empty spot next to her and her eyes started to tearing again. The room seem too empty and lonely. She leaned her back at the bed post and sobbing.

"I miss you, seobang."