54

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Saitama, put it back on!" Tiffany's loud voice makes the arena screaming together while the girls singing and dancing for their fans. This time they held the concert in Saitama and today is their kid leader's 24th birthday. Everybody looking forward for this day especially the mushroom. Before the concert start, she asked her manager to arrange something for her and Taeyeon's bedroom. Without anyone know of course. The arena filled with their fans screaming once again when Sooyoung and Yuri bring out a big cake for the kid leader. Taeyeon can't hide her dorky 100-watts smile when the whole arena singing a 'Happy Birthday' song to her.

"My members give me a cake last night but Sooyoung finished it all." Fans laughing at the kid leader words.

"She still drunk. I don't eat the cake." Sooyoung speak in Japanese to defend herself.

Tiffany feed the kid leader the cake cause everyone chanting 'Taeny' included their own groupmate. The mushroom blushed while feeding her girlfriend but warned herself to not kiss the adorable kid in front of her. Taeyeon beamed her dorky smile before feed the mushroom in return. Their fans might think it's for fans service so it won't cause any rumors. Everyone start to feeding each other but two person seem not so excited to do it, the Yulsic couple. Yoona always at her 'omma' side meanwhile Yuri clingy to her dance buddy. The silent war seem have no sign for the end. The couple didn't speak to each other for the last 2 day and thing just remain cold for both of them.

"Yul, watch out!" Hyoyeon run to Yuri's back when Taeyeon start to throw the cake to her member but the black pearl seem mind absent cause the cake hit her face. Taayeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung laughing and rolling on the floor, didn't care about their image as the idol anymore when they saw Yuri's face turned white.

"Yah, midget. Pay back time!" The black pearl grab the cake and running after the kid leader. The whole arena saw this funny scene and enjoying it. 

"Jessi." Tiffany walk toward her bestfriend who watching the black pearl with a cake in her hand.

"She seem okay without me." Jessica beamed her sad smile to the mushroom.

"Hyo told me that she cry in her sleep, Jess. Still don't want talk to her?"

"The blame on her. She should take the first move." The ice princess had tears in her eyes but Tiffany wiped it not wanting any caption of crying Sica on the stage.

"Don't cry. Lets have fun right now. Please, forget it for a while." Both of them smile to each other and intertwined their hand together before walk around the stage and wave at their fans. If Tiffany far from the ice princess, Yoona will by her side. They won't let the blonde alone when the black pearl sharing the same stage with her. In Yuri's side, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung played the roles. Those two will acting dorky and dancing like a stupid with her on stage.

"Yul, whats with that weird dance?!"

"Come join me, Soo!" Hyoyeon can stop laughing at the black pearl dancing her kkab dance but with Sooyoung joined her, the dancing machine keep rolling herself on the floor before joined the duo.

The concert almost end and the girls give their final talk to the fans. In their way out from the stage Tiffany notice a birthday sash the the fans. She flashed her eye-smile and run toward the fan to get the sash before thanks her for it. The mushroom run to her girlfriend who busy waving and thanked the fans from the stage.

"Taetae!" The Korean-American called her kid leader but the arena was too loud.

"Taetae, i'm calling you~" Tiffany hit Taeyeon's shoulder lightly and whining.

"I coudn't hear you, Ppani-ah."

"Here for my birthday girl." Tiffany show the sash to the leader before put it on the birthday girl. She clapped her hand happily.

"Do i look like Miss World?"

"Miss Universe!"

"I'm awesome." Taeyeon smile to the fans who capture her picture.

"You need to walk like a pageant queen." Taeyeon nodded her head and walk her pageant queen-swag style. Her girlfriend starting to sing a Dancing Queen.

The concert ended successfully. The girls chatting happily about the special event made by Japanese fans to their kid leader. Their manager get in the van and take his seat before facing the girls.

"So, which room for late dinner tonight?"

"Hyoyeon's suite!" Before the leader able to answer, Tiffany quickly tell their manager makes Taeyeon look at her girlfriend.

"It's our suite turn, Ppani-ah."

"It's your birthday today. I don't want the birthday girl get tired to clean all the mess after."

"O-okay." They arrived at the hotel and gather together at the living room waiting for the foods. Sooyoung trying to find any snack in the kitchen but nothing. She sighed and slumped on the couch hugging her bunny who busy play a game. Yuri approach the almost sleeping ice princess. She want to have a talk with the blonde and try to work things out.

"S-Sica." The blonde startled hearing the voice that she miss so much calling for her name. She turn around and saw the black pearl staring at her.

"What?" She answered coldly.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Yuri look at the blonde and pray hard that Jessica will agree. The blonde get up and walk toward the door.

"Lets talk somewhere else." Yuri nodded her head and follow the blonde to their suite. Before she close the door, all the member mouthed a good luck for her. She smile. Kwon Yuri closed their suite door and find the blonde sit on the couch like a boss, HellSica activated.

"Sica-ah." Yuri take a seat next to her and grabbed her hand.

"Tell me what you want. I'm tired."

"I want you to forgive me. I don't want us to fight like this. I take the blame and i promise you that thing won't happen again. My eyes and my heart only for you. I'll do everything to fix this cause i really can't live like this, without you. I miss you as soon as you slammed the door on me. I can't sleep and even i'm trying to be happy, i know i'm only pretend. Once i saw you, i can hold my tears and it's feel like ." Yuri let her tears fall but Jessica still with her ego just look outside the window.

"It's sounds like no big deal but not for me."

"I'm sorry. I've hurt you without knowing it. Thats why i'm asking for apologies." Yuri wiped her tears and look at the blonde. 

"I'm not good enough for you?"

"Like i said, baby. It's a mistake. I don't mean to do that. Never in my mind to compare you with those girl."

"But you watched it. Not one but a few of it. You enjoyed it, did you?"

"Can you please cut it out? People watch it but it's doesn't mean they cheating."

"But i felt i've been cheated." Jessica glare at the black pearl. She don't know why she acting like this. She know it's not Yuri's fully false but she just keep being a egoist.

"I'm truly sorry if you feel that way. Give me a change so i can fix everything. I swear to god you're the only one who own me. Kwon Yuri is fully yours, Jung Jessica." 

"I don't know. I felt betrayed."

"So, you don't trust me at all? You think i'm cheating on you with that f**king videos?" Yuri started to lose her temper. She tired and sad and feeling like but the blonde didn't even thinking about her. Trying to be in her shoe. Being a helpless girlfriend who feel terribly bad for making a stupid mistake and trying to fix everything. She sighed.

"Like i said, i don't know. There are other girl and more beautiful than me in that video. I feel insecure, Kwon Yuri!"

"Thats why i'm here! Telling you that i'm yours. They don't even know me, even if they do i'm still yours. Why it's so hard for you to understand that?!"

"So, you raised your voice to me? You never raise your voice before!"

"You did it first, Sica-ah. You yelled at me, wifey." Yuri voice cracked. 

"Don't call me 'wifey'. Don't 'Sica-ah' me, Yuri!"

"W-what? You hate me that much?" Yuri look at her disbelief. She can't even claim Jessica as her wife right now.

"Yes!" Jessica closed with her palm. She didn't mean it but the word just blurted out. She look at shocked Yuri. The black pearl stoned at her seat and staring at her sadly. Her face drenched with tears, her eyes swollen and she look terrified. Yuri get up and wiped her tears away, clear .

"I'm leaving."  The black pearl walk out from the living room. She start running from the suite and out from the hotel. She need to be alone right now. The person that she cherish so much hate her. What can be more worst than that? Jessica try to reached for Yuri's hand but she just frozen at her spot. She can't even move or think about anything. She hurt but she just breaking Yuri's heart. No, both of their heart. She messed up.

"S-Seobang." The blonde fall on her knees and crying her heart out.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't hate me, my readers.

drama needed sometimes. and no double or triple update tonight.

i'm so tired and i to sleep so badly.

maybe we see again tomorrow if i'm not busy :D

goodnight!

 

1159pm.