51

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Hyunnie, now tell me what exactly you watched in those video."

Seohyun gulped. She don't know what to say to her girlfriend right now. She thought that the issue already settled but the question from Yoona makes her face turned red as her favorite fruit, cherry tomatoes again. The scene that she not suppose to watched come into her mind again. Yoona in the other hand can't stop thinking about it too. Her Hyunnie just watched the video that ripped her innocent's mind away. Her memory of that unsuitable image on maknae's Ipad never leave her mind. Her body feel so hot and she can't believe their close position right now makes it even worst. She had this urge to touch the maknae or maybe more than to touch. Seeing her gilrfriend fidget on her spot somehow turned her on. Seohyun looks so cute when she feel uncomfortable, sweat form at her forehead and the maknae just hung her head low while playing with her fingers.

"Hyunnie~" Yoona take Seohyun's hand and pull her chin up so their eyes meet. They looked at each other for a moment before Seohyun look at other way. She can't look into Yoona's eyes much longer. 

"I-I didn't mean to w-watch it."

"But you do watch it, right?" Yoona caress her hand while staring at Seohyun's face. Those lips looks so tempting. Out of nowhere, she remember her 'omma' and 'appa' moans from the other day. ''. Yoona cursed by herself and blaming her 'parents' for everything.

"I do b-but.." Seohyun didn't finished her words as Yoona smashed her lips with her. The choding pushed their body slowly into the bed as they kissed. Seohyun try to pushed her girlfriend away but her body won't cooperate. Seohyun finally response the kiss. The kiss happens for a minutes before they stop for the air. Yoona didn't get up but place her hands beside Seohyun's body to prevent her from squash the maknae.Their face facing each other close as they can feel hard breath from one another.

"Does the w-women in that video do l-like this?"

"N-no." Yoona closed the gap between them by the kiss again. This time it more passionate. Seohyun clenched her hand hardly before wrapped her arms around Yoona's neck. She have no idea why she do it but it just feel so right. After a minutes, Yoona broke their kiss again. They panting hard.

"Did they kiss like us?"

"Kind of." Seohyun bite her lips. She just realize her arms around Yoona's neck and her face turned pink again. Yoona smile sweetly to her and kissed her forehead.

"I want to go further but i'll stop if you don't want to." Yoona whispered to her girlfriend. She want her and she won't deny it but she can't be selfish and let her lust control her. She love the maknae and because of that she willing to stop if that Seohyun wants.

"I-i don't know how to do it."

"So do i." Both of them didn't speak. They remain at their position for a while. Both staring at each other. Yoona swipe Seohyun's hair from her forehead and caress her cheek gently. She smile when Seohyun bite her lips nervously and her hands pull Yoona closer to her. 

"I trust you, Yoong." They kissed for the third time and it's lead to more. They don't care about the video or their 'parents' moans from the other they. Who needs that when they can have their own moments.

The kiss turned bold and bolder. Yoona takes Seohyun's hand and placed it on the bed. They intertwined their hands together and it's makes their body leave no gap between two. The tongue battle began and low moans heard from both of them. They might didn't make to much voice compare to their byun parents but those two totally into each other. They don't even know when they pulled off their clothes and get into the blanket. Seohyun hugged the choding as their body feel the sensation. She can feel the weird feeling in her stomach and her breathing become hard. Yoona in the other hand keep moving her body against Seohyun's until both of them collapses. Hard panting, sweating bodies and hot kisses.

"I love you, Hyunnie." The older girl kissed Seohyun's sweaty forehead and pulled the maknae into hug. Seohyun snuggle into her neck and wrapped her arms around Yoona's nakes body. Suddenly she felt so shy and can't even says those three words.

"Hyunnie?"

"Hurmm."

"You suppose to say 'i love you too, Yoong.'." The choding pouted.

"Iloveyoutoo,yoong." Seohyun said it so quickly before hide her face into Yoona's collarbone.

"You sounds like a bullet train. Once again." This time Yoona pull Seohyun's chin so they can look at each other. She giggling at Seohyun's blushing face and give a peck on the maknae's lips.

"Im Yoona, i love you too."

"Perfect. Next, you should says 'you much better from those women in the video.'."

"Yah~" Seohyun hit the choding's bare chest lightly as Yoona laughing.

"y Hyunnie. You molested my chest."

"Yoong~" Seohyun whined when the choding .

"What? You just did. Oh, i'm not innocent anymore." Yoona started her act dramatically cause the maknae giggling.

"How can you explain this hickeys right now, Miss Im." Seohyun pointed to her collarbone to Yoona, pouted. The choding rolled her eyes before kiss the hickeys. 

"I'll take all the blame for that hickeys proudly." They cuddling in the bed talking about how embarrassed the maknae watching the video and how scared Yoona seeing her girlfriend mad at her. Both of them ended up sleep while hugging each other. Totally not aware of the chaos happened in the living room. The Yulsic War.

"Baby, it's hurt!" Yuri trying to stop HellSica from throwing pillow to her but no use. She fall backward after her head get knock by flying pillow from Picther Sica.

"You watching what, Kwon Yuri! It's a damn p**n videos!"

"I can explain, Jung Jessica!"

"You better have a well explanation or you gonna find a new room for you!"

"You busy with your girl-talk with Fany and i'm boring to death~" Yuri try to talk cutely to her wife but another pillow smacked her face.

"Boring? Thats your so-well-explaination? Watch that kind of video is your hobby right now?"

"I'm sorry. I just watch it accidently. I'm watching a movie when the link appear so i clicked it mindlessly and pop! thats videos happens." Yuri rubbed her head while Jessica give her icy glare.

"And you can't stop watch it right? Oh, i can't believe this!"

"Yes, my curiosity got me. I'm sorry. I won't do it again." Yuri hung her head low. Cursing herself for being major ert.

"So, those girls more good then me hah?" Jessica voice's cracked. Yuri looked at her in shock. Didn't see that coming from the blonde. The black pearl get up and walk toward her now crying girlfriend.

"Wifey, no. They nothing compare to you. You're the best and i can't ask for more. Please, don't cry."

"Then why you can't stop yourself from watching it? They do better than me?" Jessica pulled her hand away from Yuri. Her face drenched from her tears. Right now she feel so insecurities. Even it's just a videos but she can let other women get Yuri's attention.

"It's my mistake. I keep clicked the link when i shouldn't do that. I'm sorry, Sica." The black pearl sighed. She want to pull the blonde in her arms and comfort her but it's impossible. All she can do right now is to apologies even it's take thousand of it to makes the blonde forgive her.

"I don't want you in bed with me tonight and the nights after."

"Baby."

"No, i don't want you in the same room with me either. I don't want to be with you when your mind thinking about other girls."