38

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Yul, calm down." Their leader try to stop the black pearl who already drenched of tears. She start to kicking and throwing everything that block her way to the exit door. Other members can't hold their tears from fall as they see the black pearl in her terrible state. The phone call totally makes their world collapse. The whole preparation for the ice princess is not longer their main attention that night.

"Where the keys?" Yuri looked at Taeyeon asking for her car's key.

"Yul, p-please .."

"Where the damn keys, Taeyeon!"

"I can't let you drive in this condition, Yuri!"

"My girlfriend fainted and i'm not with her! Give me the damn keys!"

"Yul." Tiffany hugged the black pearl. Yuri didn't return the hug as the eye-smile princess patted her back.

"I need that keys, Fany. I need to see her."

"We going to see her right now but you not gonna drive tonight." Tiffany wiped the tears on the black pearl's face. The others join to hug Yuri and calmed down the black pearl.

"I'll take Yul to the hospital. The rest wait for manager oppa." Taeyeon take the lead and they nodded to their leader. The kid leader caress Yuri's face and give her a weak smile.

"Lets go to your princess." Yuri nodded her head and walk toward the exit door with the kid leader leaving the rest of the group behind. The atmosphere were gloomy as the duo in their way to the hospital. Yuri hanged her head low while keep her teary eyes to her phone, staring at Jessica's picture, sobbing.

"Yul, she'll fine."

"Take me to her, Tae." With that, both of them remind in silent again. Taeyeon refuse to talk to the black pearl because she know that Yuri won't give a damn about everything except for Jessica. Yuri's phone ringing and the black pearl answer the call quickly as the ID caller appear to be their maknae.

"Unnie, where are you?" The maknae still sobbing.

"I'm on my way. How's she?"

"Still unconscious but the doctor said that she already stable." The black pearl drenched with her uncontrolled tears again. She can't even continue her conversation with the maknae. Taeyeon in the other side, Yuri's back to calm her down. They arrive at the emergency department and rushed to the ward. Jessica's family already there and they hugged the tanned girl. Yuri take a glance at the fainted girl who looks so pale. Tubes were everywhere and it's hurt Yuri to see her girlfriend laying in the bed lifeless.

"You can go in." Mrs. Jung whisper to the tanned girl. Yuri walk slowly into the ward toward her girl. Her eyes can't control the tears from fall and her leg gone weak. Her trembling hand hesitated to touch Jessica worried it might hurt the ice princess. The Jung's family moving into the guest room to let the group members visit their older daughter. Yuri still standing next to the bed staring at the pale face of Jessica. She bite her lips and her eyes terrible swollen but she didn't give a care about her looks right now.

"Sica-ah." She finally take a sit and manage to holding Jessica's hand and kissed it. 

"Sica-ah, i'm sorry." The ice princess still didn't make any movement.

"I'm sorry i didn't take a good care of you. I should know how tired you are. I should give more attention to you. Forgive me, Sica-ah. Please wake up. I promise i'll be good to you. I won't let you fall sick, i won't let you get tired. Just, wake up. Give me your smile, wifey." The black pearl keep kissing Jessica's hand. She don't care if Jessica's parent see her in that state. I don't care about her members who watching the Great Kwon Yuri crying like a lost child. All she care is to see Jessica wake up again. Tiffany look away no wanting to see the black pearl breaking down. Taeyeon pulled her into her arm and kissed her crying girlfriend's forehead.

"Yul, you need to be strong for her." Hyoyeon patted her back.

"She's my energy. Without her i'm nothing, Hyo."

"She won't happy to see you this weak."

"I just need her to wake up and i'm strong again." Yuri looked at her girlfriend. She the ice princess's crown. 

"We leave you with her, okay." Hyoyeon on her way to the door before Yuri called her name.

"Tell Taeng that i'm sorry for raising my voice to her. I didn't mean it."

"She'll understand. We all understand it. Take care." Hyoyeon closed the door and lead the group to join the Jung's family in the guest room. Yuri keep her eyes to the ice princess before leaned her head and put Jessica's palm on her cheek. Tears still flowing.

"Wifey-ah, why you still not wake up?" Yuri talking to the ice princess. It's been 3 hours since the ice princess admitted to the hospital. The Jung's family already went home after the group promise to telling them any updated of Jessica. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona and Sooyoung remain at the hospital and the rest will take they turn in the morning. They currently yawning and laying like a mad man at the guest room. Sometimes, they will check on Yulsic before come back again to the guest room.

"I love Omma but i'm hungry." Yoona pouted but only earning a smack from the shikshin.

"Don't you dare saying that word. It's effect me badly."

"What word?"

"Hungry. Aish, now suddenly i'm hungry." The kid leader just glaring at the shikshin duo disbelief.

"Both of you can go home if you want. Get some food at home."

"It's okay. I'm worried about omma." Yoona slumped herself on the couch.

"I won't leave my KkabYul alone." Sooyoung joined the second shikshin on the couch. Tiffany smile hearing those words from the duo.

"I'll get us something to eat." The eye-smile princess walk out from the room to get some snack from the vending machine. She take a glance at Jessica's room to finding the black pearl talking to the unconscious Jessica.

"You're so in love, Kwon Yuri." She smile and walk away. Seeing Yuri taking care of Jessica really cute to her eyes. The doctor already inform that Jessica condition not really bad and she just need a rest to gain her energy again but Kwon Yuri take the accident really serious. 

"Sica-ah. Wifey-ah. Baby-ah. Sicababy." Yuri keep talking to her ice princess since she arrive and never get tired of it. She stop crying but never leave the ice princess's side.

"It's been 3 hours. Wakey wakey. I miss you. I can't stop worry if you didn't wake." Yuri starting  to poke Jessica's cheek due of boredom. She giggling at the fact she won't receive any icy glare from the ice princess at that moment for poking her cheek. She enjoyed teasing the ice princess without notice her phone at the side of the bed and nudge it to the floor. She pull her hand from Jessica and take her phone on the floor when she heard the ice princess called her name.

"Y-Yuri-ah."

"S-Sica?" The black pearl immediately looked at the ice princess who finally wake up. Her eyes filled with tears again but only this time it's a happy tears. She pulled her girlfriend into her arm cause the blonde girl flinched. 

"It's hurt, seobang~" The ice princess whining as she push the black pearl from her. She still feel aching all over her body and a hug is not a thing she want to do at that moment.

"Sica-ah." Yuri looked at her girlfriend, tears all over her face but she smiling widely at that moment seeing the girl that she love the most wake up.

"Your eyes swollen to the max, Yul."

"Seobang. Call me 'seobang'. I miss to hear that."

"I called you 'seobang' a while ago."

"Call me 'seobang' untill the end of your life."

"Stop crying, seobang-ah." Jessica intertwined their hand together. It's hurt for her to moving but crying Kwon need to be stopped.

"I'm worried."

"I'm surprised."

"Surprised?" Yuri take a sit on the chair. 

"I thought i dreaming you calling my name. I mean, i'm in Korea while you still at Japan."

"We come back to support you and your musical but never know this will happen." 

"I'm sorry i make you worried."

"The whole world worried for you, yeobo-ah." Now it's turn for Jessica to cry. She feel guilty for making a lot of people worried about her.

"Sica-ah, don't blame yourself. We can't never expect this thing to happen."

"Wifey. I want my seobang call me 'wifey'." Yuri grinned before she kissed the blonde girl's forehead. Yuri help Jessica to call her parents when they heard girl's screaming, more specifically, Tiffany Hwang's loud voice.

"Jessi!" The eye-smile princess rushed to her bestfriend followed by the kid leader and shikshin duo.

"Here come trouble." Yuri sighed.