35

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Kwon Yuri, are you dead?" Taeyeon poked the black pearl using her toe. The black pearl just laying lifeless in her bed since Jessica left the hotel to go back to Korea. Their other members getting worried about the black pearl who didn't join them for a breakfast.

"I miss my princess."

"It's only 1 hours after she leave. I don't know if you can survive this week, Kwon."

"She don't even reply my message." Yuri pouted while throwing her phone away. It's almost 30 message delivered but no reply from the ice princess.

"She sleeping maybe. It's a tired week for us you know."

"That makes me worry even more. What if she can't handle her tight musical schedule? What if she too tired? What if ..."

"Too many 'if', Yul. Lets eat. She will kill me if she know i let you starving for the whole week." The kid leader pull the black pearl's hand in order to bring Yuri out from her room. They about to walk out from the room when Yuri's phone ringing cause the black pearl run as fast as she can and grabbed the phone with a wide smile when she see the caller ID, Jung Wifey.

"Seobangg~"

"Neh, wifey~"

"I guess you'll be just fine now." The kid leader smiled and close the door.

"I'm sorry. Fall asleep and my phone is on silent." The ice princess's sweet voice makes the black pearl giggling by herself.

"I'm so worry. I thought you ignored me."

"How can i ignore my seobang. In fact, i already miss my seobang now."

"I miss you so much, wifey. I just laying on bed since you left."

"You didn't have your ma juice yet?"

"No."

"Kwon Yuri, get something to eat now. N.O.W."

"I don't want. I only want my Jung Jessica for breakfast."

"You want me to cancel my musical?"

"Can you?"

"No. You miss me that much eh?" A smile formed on Jessica's face. She playing with her hair while talking to her girlfriend.

"Yes, miss you to death. Where are you now?"

"Still on my way to the airport."

"Remember to do a fanservice, okay."

"I know that, Kwon Yul. Should i winked to our fans or blow a flying kiss?"

"Kwon Jessica, don't you dare doing that. Just wave you hand and smile. No wink, no kiss. Save that to Kwon Yuri."

"Since when i become a Kwon? Why? you told me to act cute for our fans right?"

"I'll marry you one day. Just smile to them will be enough, wifey~"

"My seobang whining sounds so cute." Yuri rolling on the bed and they have a very sweet talking to each other before Jessica need to end the phone call. The black pearl staring at her phone, frowned as she already miss the blonde's voice.

"Aish, i'm crazy over this girl." She get out from her bed and walked toward the kid leader's room to join other members for breakfast.

"Appa, are you okay?" Yoona looked at her 'appa' while eating her favorite chocolate chips and mint ice cream with Seohyun by her side.

"Yes, i'm okay."

"Pancakes or cereal?" Tiffany hold two bowls in her hand showing Yuri their breakfast meal.

"Cereal, please. Did everyone done with their breakfast?" The black pearl ask the eye-smile princess but Tiffany just rolled her eyes before pointing to the shikshin who sit with Sunny while busy eating her 9th pancakes.

"She even ask me to save this pancakes and some cereal for her later."

"Her digestive system must be function so well." 

"So, Taetae said that Jessi called you earlier."

"Yes, she fall asleep and didn't notice my message. But she called me after she wake up." Yuri's face turned bright everytime she mention about her love ice princess. Tiffany smiled seeing the happy black pearl and let Yuri talking as much as she like about Jessica.

"You didn't have any plan to watch her musical?"

"I do. I'm thinking about  surprising her on Valentine's Day." Tiffany cringed over Yuri's romantic plan. She clapped her hand and nodded her head listening to Yuri's Valentine Day plan.

"I bet she will smile widely that night."

"You think she'll love it?"

"Yes, she always wondering when would you come to watch her musical."

"I guess the time has arrive to Kwon Yuri watch her Sicababy's musical." Both of them happily chatting when Seobaby take a seat beside her 'omma'.

"When you and Taeyeon unnie will go to Disneysea?"

"It's today?" Yuri ask the eye-smile princess. Tiffany nodded her head and beamed her lagendary smile to the black pearl.

"Someone will be happy tonight."

"Yah, Kwon Yul. She still underage." Tiffany closed Seohyun's ear but the black pearl just laugh.

"I wish i can bring Sica to DisneySea too." Yuri pouting while eating her cereal.

"Why don't you suprise her, unnie? Fly to Korea and make a suprise dinner or something. She seem to overwork nowdays." Seohyun giving a suggestion and eat a slice of pancakes.

"I already plan to make an apperance at her musical on Valentine's Day."

"It's one different thing. You know when people getting tired of their work and suddenly thier love one makes a suprise out of nothing. It's very nice you know. Not because it's Valentine but because you just want to make them feel special."

"Aigoo, our maknae. You're an adult right now." Yuri and Tiffany looked at her disbelief. Who's know the maknae can give that kind of suggestion and opinion.

"Omma proud of my Seobaby." Tiffany hugged her Seobaby and Yuri give the maknae a high five.

"My Yoong choose a right girl. I give you my fully bless."

"I heard my name." Yoona walked toward them and take a seat beside her 'appa'.

"I just glad you choose maknae."

"I'm proud of myself too." Yoona winked to her girlfriend. Seohyun's cheek redden by Yoona wink but replied it with her shy smile.