40

Kwon Yuri's Property

Yuri slumped herself beside the blonde who busy with the papers in her hand. It's been a few days after her faint accident but the blonde can't wait to make comeback for her musical. The black pearl frowned at her ice princess.

"Are you sure that you're ready for this again?"

"It's been a while, seobang. I'm all good right now." Jessica flipped her script without turning her head to the black pearl.

"I can't stop you, didn't i?"

"It's my job."

"Hurm, promise to tell me if you didn't feel good or getting tired."

"I will. Now, can you take off that cute pout from your face, seobang?"

"Why?" Yuri looked at the blonde confusedly.

"It's hard to focus." Jessica whispered seductively to her startled seobang. Their eyes meet and Yuri move toward her slowly before the black pearl closed her eyes expecting their lips to meet but nothing touch her. Jessica flicked her forehead and giggling. She pushed Yuri's lip and face with her palm.

"I need to practice my script. Shoo." 

"I hate you." Yuri whining. She glaring at the blonde who already leaned into her bed with the script.

"I love you, seobang."

"Can i stay here with you? I won't disturb you." Jessica nodded and smile sweetly to her black pearl. She patted her thigh to Yuri leaned her head on it. She caress the black pearl's hair while practicing her lines. Yuri takes this moment to staring at the goddess. Yuri almost dozed to her dreamland before there she heard a knock.

"Jess, is Yuri with you?"

"Yup, she sleep. Why?"

"Sleep? I thought if i can borrow your seobang for a moment." Tiffany beamed her cute eye-smile to the blonde. Yuri get up from Jessica's lap and waving to the mushroom.

"What do you want, Fany-ah?" Yuri asked her bestfriend while the blonde leaned her head on Yuri's shoulder.

"I need you help."

"Can i?" Yuri looked at her girlfriend asking her permission to leave the blonde alone in their room.

"10 minutes and no funny business."

"Thanks, Jess. Yul, hurry up." Tiffany blow a flying kiss to the blonde and Yuri followed her out. She closed the door and looking at the eye-smile princess.

"What?"

"Take me to the gym with you."

"Miss Hwang, why you want to join me at the gym?" 

"I'm getting fat."

"No, you not. Who tell you this?"

"No one but i think i'm getting fat. This big , it's hard to get up sometimes.Urgh!"

"That of yours is Taengoo favorite thing. That midget will experiencing a bad mental breakdown if you try to do something at it."

"Okay, we leave this alone. My waist, my stomach is not y at all. Taetae, will hate me."

"What makes you think she will hate you? she won't go anywhere. Kim Taeyeon addicted to you and your , Fany-ah."

"Well, we rarely spending time together nowadays." Tiffany playing with her fingers. She hanged her face low covering her pink cheek from Yuri.

"You mean intimate time together, Miss Hwang?" Yuri smirked as she leaned to the wall arms crossed.

"Yah, what with the 'Miss Hwang' thing. Fine, yes and please help me, Yul." The mushroom whining as she jumped like a little bunny in front the black pearl.

"Hohohoho. We have the ual frustrated Hwang Miyoung here, ladies and gentleman."

"Yul, i might didn't have icy glare like your Jess but i can kill you with my ."

"I have no interest with that thing, Fany."

"Whatever, Kwon. So, can i go with you?"

"Fine but don't whine like a baby if you can't handle my hard session."

"I'll do it. Can't wait for y tummy." The eye-smile princess clapped her hand happily while the black pearl rolled her eyes. A moment later, the door opened and revealing the blonde with her bored face.

"10 minute ended. I want my Yuri back, Miyoung."

"I'm done with this Kkab. She all yours, Sooyeon." Tiffany walk to the kitchen with her gangster sway style while humming their I Got A Boy song.

"What she want from you?" Jessica looked at Tiffany with disgust.

"She want to go to the gym with me."

"Why?"

"She said that she getting fat and Taengoo will hate her."

"She worried too much. Taengoo will hate that idea of her."

"I know." Yuri smile seeing Tiffany keep walking like a retard gangster to the kitchen.

"Come on, seobang. I want to cuddle with you."

"Done with your script?"

"No but i need your arms around me." 

"Lets go, wifey." 

Sunny walked out from her room when Sooyoung calling her name. She smile to the shikshin and winked at Sooyoung.

"Whats up?"

"I got an offer as the main role for the new drama."

"Who the hero?"

"They still casting for the hero. You didn't want to congrats me?" Sooyoung look at Sunny who suddenly quiet beside her.

"Congrats."

"Why? You didn't want me to take this role?"

"No, go for it. It's your dream to try be an actress right?"

"Yes. Can't wait for it. It's about dating agency. They says that i will be the leading role with two more guys."

"Two?!"

"Yeah, what is wrong with you?" 

"Nothing. I need a drink." Sunny get up from the couch and heading to the kitchen. Sooyoung followed the bunny and stopping Sunny from open the refrigerator cause the shorter girl sighed.

"I need a drink, Soo."

"Tell me what is wrong."

"Nothing."

"This is not how you treat your girlfriend, jagiya." Sunny soften hearing the shikshin calling her with that nickname. She facing Sooyoung but looking at the floor.

"Your new drama, there are any kiss scene?"

"....................."

"Fine, just drop it, okay. I shouldn't ask you that." 

"I don't know if there are kiss scene involved."

"It's okay, Sooyoungie."

"Jagiya." Sooyoung pulled to the dining table. She sit beside the bunny and intertwined their hand together.

"I understand. It's for work. It's not that you can refuse the kiss scene." Sunny try to smile to the shikshin but failed. She can't hide her jealousy in front her girlfriend.

"Sorry."

"Just don't do it too real."

"I won't, bunny-ah. Your lips is the best."

"Don't use you tongue."

"What?! No, i won't. You will kill me."

"Good if you already know that."

"But, it's really cute you know."

"Cute?" 

"You being jealous. My jagiga look so cute when she jealous." Sooyoung giggling at the frowned Sunny. She patted the bunny's head.

"Of course i'm jealous. My girl kissing with other person."

"It's not real. Don't worry." Sooyoung get a drink from the refrigerator and handed it to her girlfriend. She smiled looking at her cute-like-a-kid girlfriend frowning while drinking the water. Sunny give the shikshin a glare but Sooyoung just merong-ad her.