59

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Sit, Sica-ah." 

Jessica stoned at her place. She looked at Yuri who already spooned the porridge into . Jessica smiling with tears fall from her eyes. She wiped it happily while take her seat in front of Yuri. Her sobbing makes the black pearl stopped eating. She playing with the spoon before look up for the blonde. Yuri's eye redden from crying earlier.

"Don't cry, Sica-ah. Stop, please?" Jessica nodded her head and try to control her sobbing. She smiled sweetly to the tanned girl as Yuri continue to eat the porridge slowly. It's a death silent only the sound of the spoon shiften with the bowl can be heard but for both of them it's seem okay as long they have each other.

"I-it's taste good, right?" Jessica eyed the black pearl who eyes still staring at the porridge. Yuri nodded her head and take her ma juice and drink it. She hold her glass for a moment before slowly look at sniffed Jessica.

"Want some?" She offered her ma juice to the blonde.

"Yes, i l-love to have it." Jessica straighten her head and their eyes meet again. Jessica quickly look at the glass and take it from Yuri. She can't look into those eyes without being in tears again. Even, she hate the taste but the blonde drank the juice by herself and makes Yuri chuckled.

"I offered you but didn't meant to give it all." Yuri look at the empty glass in Jessica's hand. She really want to hold that hand again and kiss it but she scared it's makes the blonde mad at her so she just keep it for herself.

"I-i'm sorry. I'll make you a new one." Jessica get up from the chair but Yuri grabbed her hand. Both of them shocked by the sudden touch. Even Yuri herself didn't believe she just grabbed Jessica's hand.

"J-Just sit. I h-have enough already."

"Okay." Jessica sit back on her chair. She frowned when Yuri free her hand from the tanned girl's grip. She want to Yuri to hold on her a little more longer.

"Did you sleep well?" Yuri asked her without looking at the blonde.

"No, i can't sleep."

"So do i. I look like retard panda with these eye-beg." Jessica chuckled hearing the joke from the black pearl.

"It's too cold. I turned off the air-cond but it's still cold at night." Jessica bite her lips when she said that.

"Hyo almost killed me every night. She suffocated me with her hug."

"At least, someone hug you. I envy her for that." Jessica clenched her fist again under the table. If only she can wrapped by Yuri's warm embrace.

"You don't want her to hug you. Trust me, it's a nightmare."

"She get to hug you. I'm dying to be in her position." Jessica hanged her head low. She bluntly spilled the words. She don't care if Yuri didn't response for it but she want the black pearl know how much she missed her.

"Sica-ah." Yuri looked at the blonde who start to sobbing. She missed the blonde and seeing her girlfriend so fragile hurt her.

"I missed you, s-seobang-ah. I can't sleep without you next to me. I want to hug you so badly but you leave me and didn't coming back. I'm waiting for you until morning, Yuri-ah." Yuri get up from her chair quickly and pulled crying Sica into her arms. She kissed her forehead as she joined the blonde in tears. She missed this. She missed Jessica in her arms.

"You said you hate me, Sica-ah. I'm so scared that night. I'm scared if you ask for break up so i ran away."

"Pabo seobang. Why would i want a break up? I'm married to you. I'm still you wifey right, seobang?" Jessica cupped the black pearl's face. She wiped tears from Yuri's eyes.

"Thanks to God that sent Yoona to me. She knocked some sense into me. She yelled at me last night and told me that you didn't meant everything."

"Why you didn't sleep in our room last night?" Jessica caress the black pearl's cheek.

"That word 'hate' keep coming into my head. I'm scared that you will say it again." Jessica stopped caress Yuri's cheek. She looked into her eyes and close their gap with her lips on Yuri's. Tears falling again as both of them kissed.

"I won't. I promise to you that i won't say that word again." Jessica wrapped her arms around the tanned girl's neck and sobbing on her chest. Yuri patted her back to calmed the blonde.

"Stop crying, wifey-ah. It's killing me seeing you sad."

"I make thing worst, Yul. We can avoid this to happen if i didn't put my ego ahead."

"It's the past. Please don't blame yourself. We can start new. I miss my bubbly Sicababy who keep whining to me." Yuri smile at the ice princess.

"I want you to sleep with me tonight. Take all you thing into our room again."

"I don't want to wait for tonight. I'll take my things to our room right now and i want to sleep with you after that." Jessica giggling when Yuri run into Hyoyeon's room and start to packing her luggage again. Jessica walk into the room and sit on the bed watching Yuri throw everything into her bag. Her eyes caught something at the side table. Her photo with Yuri. She remember when Yuri said how much she like that picture.

"You still have this picture." Jessica staring at the photo.

"My favorite photo of us. We winked at the same time." 

"It's a old photo. We need new one." Jessica look at Yuri.

"I want to keep it. It's our photo together after i realize my feeling for you."

"What?" Jessica looked at her girlfriend shocked.

"I always like you because you said that i looks like Krystal but day after day, i find myself like you more than friend." Yuri stopped when she saw Jessica in her tears again.

"Aish, this princess. I told you to stop crying."

"Pabo-ah! How can i'm not crying if you always surprised me like this." Jessica pouted.

"Hing, that pout. I miss it." Yuri smile widely to her ice princess.

"It doesn't work on Yoong." 

"Of course, wifey. It's only work on me. Yoong only mesmerized by Hyunnie's wink." Yuri kissed Jessica's cheek.

"Stop kissing me. Pack your thing right now."

"Why? I missed to kiss you. I will kiss that nose, that cheek, that lip, that neck. Haa, that melons too! Yuri jjang!" Yuri clapped her hand happily before continue packing her thing. Jessica rolled her eyes and stay on the bed, smiling and glad that everything fine back.

"Yuri-ah." She called her girlfriend.

"Yes?"

"I love you with all my heart." Yuri smile sweetly to the ice princess after heard that.

"I love you more, Jessica. Every single particle inside me is loving you and i won't stop even i already vanished from this world."

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YULSIC is back! 3B96EF8EA7A41DF64A716E3294E3FE13.gif