4

Kwon Yuri's Property

"You take her to the club?"

"Close your mouth, midget." Yuri eat her cereal with a poker face while the leader looked at her amused.

"How you do it?"

"We talking about the great Kwon Yuri here. The charming Kwon Yuri, Tae."

"You never get boring being full of yourself?"

"I just stated the fact."

"I prefer Kkab Yul then these 'thing'."

"Yah, who you called 'thing?!"

"Can both of your stop bickering to each other?Morning, Taetae." Tiffany walked into their kitchen with sleepy face and kiss the kid leader's cheek. Her head still dizzy due the hangover last night plus hearing those two bickering waked her up. Blushed Taeyeon handed her a mineral water and let her mushroom hug her arm. The scene makes Yuri jaw's dropped seeing how sweet the leader and the eye-smile princess together.

"You guys together or what?"

"We're married." Teayeon give her dorky smile and Tiffany nodded lazily without moving her head from Taeyeon's shoulder.

"That won't worked on me."

"Remember our concert in New York?" Tiffany asked dumbfounded Yuri.

"Yes?" Now both Yuri and Teayeon looked at her curiously. Even Taeyeon have no idea why Tiffany asked that question. She just joking and enjoying Yuri being fooled when she said they were married to each other but she oblivious about Tiffany tagging along with her joke.

"We get married that time."

"Really?!" The kid leader looked at her mushroom shocked. Tiffany just sighed.

"I makes you drunk and we married at the chapel, Taetae. And i'm pregnant your kid right now. Of course i'm kidding." She rolled her eyes and Yuri laughed at the dumbfounded kid leader.

"I wish it's true though." Taeyeon mumbling to herself but the eye-smile princess still can heard that makes her blush. She turned her face not letting the leader see her red face.

"So, what up with you two bickering early in the morning?"

"Yuri take Jessica to the club tonight."

"Oh, really? She give up her bed already?" Yuri smile and nodded her head proudly.

"That weird. She even say no to shopping last time i try to get her out from bed." Tiffany put her finger at her chin. 

"The charm of Kwon Yuri."

"Shut up, kkab. What do you said to her last night?"

"Nothing, i just said that we gonna have fun together and i'll protect her because i'm her seobang."

"Protect her? Seobang? Sounds like a wedding vows." Tiffany giggling hearing Taeyeon said that.

"Yah, she hate drunk jerks hit on her so i'll protect her. I'm not marrying her yet."

"I didn't say anything about marrying her." Taeyeon merong-ed the red face's black pearl. Both of her and Tiffany cracked their laugh seeing Yuri facepalmed herself.

"Our Yuri-ah. So cute." 

"Shut up, Fany-ah." Yuri sent her glare to the eye-smile princess but it;s just too weak to scare Tiffany.

"Why we're sleeping together?!" Sooyoung voice startled the trio in the kitchen. 

"Yah, you scream at my face, shikshin!" The door opened and mad Sunny walked out from her room. She rub her temple and opened the refrigerator harshly. Second later, Sooyoung run after her to the kitchen with messy hair.

"What have you done to me, Lee Soonkyu?"

"I do nothing, Choi Sooyoung."

"Then why we're in the same bed?"

"Yah, what do you think i'm doing to you?"

"I don't know. me?"

"Pabo-ah, you drunk last night and refuse to sleep on your bed. Hugged me like a panda all night long. It's you who molested me, your drunk shikshin!" Sunny splashed her mineral water to the taller girl's face.

"What?"

"You keep hug and kiss all over my face, mumbling alien language and it's killing me. I just about to sleep when your screaming at my face." The shorter girl give her deathly glare. She not that drunk as she really good with alcohol but being hugged too tight by the shikshin make her hard to sleep peacefully. 

"I don't remember that."

"Of course you don't. You kissed Hyoyeon's after your 4th glass last night. Aish, bad headache. I need to sleep right now." Sunny stomped to her room back and slammed the door leaving dumbfounded Sooyoung and the other three girl in the kitchen. She looked at Tiffany with face full of terrified. 

"Did i really kiss that Kim Choding's ?"

"Yes and you called it 'puffy bread'."

"What bread? and Sunny?"

"She kicked you out from her bed multiple times but you keep jumped back into the bed and yeah, acted like a panda. I thought she'll die being sandwiched in your arms."

"Oh, god. I can't remember anything."

"Don't have to, just let bunny get her sleep for now and treat her meats for dinner later. Sooyoung hunged her head low sitting next to Yuri.  The black pearl patted her friend's head while giving her light smile.

"You not going to your gym today?"

"She need her energy for tonight." Taeyeon answered for her friend.

"Tonight?"

"She going to the club with her Sicababy." Tiffany get up from her chair and move to their living room followed by the kid leader.

"She finally give up her bed? That's awesome."

"I know i'm awesome, Soo."

"Full of yourself."

"Jealous much."

"Whatever, Kwon." Those two finished their drink and walked to join Taeny in the living room but freeze at their spot seeing Tiffany kissed their leader's lips before run to her room blushing leaving the kid leader dumbfounded.

"What the hell?!"