80

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Oppa, you already there? Did you see her?" Jessica talked to the phone as she apply her make up. "Remember that i'll wait for you at the riverside. Jest drop her there, i'll take her back to our dorm." The ice princess about to walk to their living room when she saw Taeyeon walked out from Tiffany's room with her sleepy face. The kid leader yawn before she give the ice princess a 'peace' sign and enter the bathroom. Jessica raised her eyebrow as the mushroom follow the leader out from the room. Tiffany beamed her eye-smile and giggling as she and Jessica take a sit on their couch. "Problem solved?"

"Yes." Tiffany said with her husky voice and nodded her head happily. She take a glance at the bathroom where Taeyeon went and smile.

"Your voice...ohh, both of you make up and make out last night, yeah?" 

"It's normal, Jess and beside, i miss to be in her warm arms, her hot kisse-" Jessica glare at her bestfriend and pouted. The ice princess knocked the mushroom head before get up from the couch.

"Yah, i hate you. I need to meet my seobang faster. Just go join your Taetae in shower!" Jessica closed the door and quickly go to her car. She smile thinking about Yuri who will be beside her in a few minutes. Jessica drove her car to the riverside and waiting for the company's van from the airport. She busy scrolling her phone when someone called her, someone who she missed so much. Kwon Yuri. "Seobang~"

"Baby baby~ oppa said you wait for me at the riverside. Are you already there? Can't wait to see you. Wait for me okay, we almost there but oppa drive too slow. How are you, wifey? Ah, i bought you something. Please, wait a little bit, wifey. " 

"D-dae." Jessica can't stop her tears from falling when she heard Yuri's voice calling her nickname again, happily. 

"Baby? Are you crying? Wae~" Yuri voice sounds panicked makes the ice princess giggling. She wiped her tears and smile.

"I miss you so much. Come here quickly~ I want to hug you, seobang-ah~"

"Arasso! Oppa! Drive faster! Even my grandma can drive faster than this!" Jessica laughing hearing the tanned girl screaming to their manager. She can heard Hyoyeon and Yuri whining to the poor manager and their manager trying to fight back over the kkab and the choding. "I'm trying to drive as faster as i can, girls!"

"Not enough, oppa!" Hyoyeon screamed. 

"Sica? Sicababy? Are you still there?" 

"Yeah, i can hear you two screaming at oppa, seobang."

"We almost there. Can't wait to see you, baby! I don't want to go to work without you anymore!" Yuri grinning ear to ear. Hyoyeon acted like she poking next to the tanned girl. "Any plan for today?"

"I just want to drive you home. Aren't you tired, seobang?"

"Seeing my wifey makes my energy burst up!"

"So, is there any place you want to go?" Jessica looking at the Han River. She play with her hair while listening to Yuri.

"Hotel. Let's go to hotel. I want you for the whole day, Sicababy!" The ice princess fidgeted and her cheeks turned pink. She bit her lips as she fanning her face.

"Yah, woman!" Hyoyeon screaming from the other line while Yuri just laughing evilly. 

"Sica?"

"Yes, seobang. We'll go there if you want. I'm all yours. Forever." 

"Love you, wifey."

"Just come here quickly, y hubby."

 

*********

 

"Stop grinning like a retard, Yul."

"Shut up, Hyo." Yuri looked at outside the window. It's great to breathing a fresh Korea air and the thinking about meeting with Jessica makes Yuri barely hide her smile from others. "I can't wait to see her. My wifey." She mumbling by herself. 

"Yul, your phone." Hyoyeon point at Yuri's phone but the tanned girl seem to day dreaming. "Yah, your phone need your attention!" She throw the phone to the kkab. Yuri sighed when she looked at the caller.

"Hello, seonbae-nim."

"Safely landed?"

"Yes, thank you for your concern, seonbae-nim." Yuri rubbed her temple. 

"I hope to see you today, you not forget about our deal, don't you?" 

"I'll meet you but not today. Need to spend time with my Jessica. Can we talk later? I'm need to do something." Yuri leaned to her seat and started to sighed.

"You didn't sound so good, Yuri-ah. Are you sure your Jes-"

"Don't say anything about my girlfriend, seonbae-nim. I said we will talk later so i didn't expect for you to contact me again from now on. I'll call you when i decided for us to meet. Good day, seonbae-nim." Yuri ended the call and sighed. "Aish, such a mood ruiner!"

"What you gonna do with her?"

"Super AhjummaTaeng." Hyoyeon smiled and nodded. Both of them staring outside the window trying to not thinking about that woman who driving Yuri crazy for a week.

"Nicole didn't want to sign her new contract." Hyoyeon still focus at the view of Seoul. The tanned girl turned at her, jaw dropped. She try to hold Hyoyeon's hand but the dancing machine knocked her forehead. "Aigoo, i'm okay. It's the best for her and i'm being a awesome partner, proud of her brave decision."

"I'm sorry. Too busy with my problem that i don't even know yours."

"She explained to me about it. It just that i didn't see it coming."

"She might have other plan in mind."

"She want to open a bakery. My Nikori want to open a bakery! She so damn good in dancing but her love for food is beyond her love for dancing. She freaking want to open a bakery, Yul!" Hyoyeon closed her face with her palms meanwhile Yuri already laughing on the floor of their van.

"Kyeopta!!"

"Aish, but i still love my Tweety. At least, i won't hungry until i'm die."

"Yuri-ah, get up from the floor. We're already here." Their manager stop the van behind the white BMW makes the tanned girl get up immediately and gather her things. "Just leave the luggage here. I'll take it to the dorm. Go spend time with the princess." Both of them smiling to each other before Yuri open the door.

The tanned girl run toward the white BMW as fast as she can. She chuckled when she saw the ice princess do her favorite routine, sleep. Yuri wave at the company's van when their manager ask her about the ice princess.

"Just go, oppa. I can handle this." She smile before turn around in front the passenger seat watching her girlfriend peaceful face. After a moments, she decided to knock the window but nothing happen. "Aish, Sicababy. Wake up~" Yuri move to the driver side not wanting to people recognize her from the road. At least, she can hide her face from other driver.

"Oppa, you know what is on my mind right?" Hyoyeon pokes the manager. They look at each other and giggling.

"Call that princess or her seobang will turn completely black today."

 

*********

 

The ice princess stirred from her so-called nap when her phone ringing like crazy. She rubbed her eyes and answered her phone with sleepy voice. "Hello?"

"Good afternoon, sunshine!" The dancing queen happy voice sounds so annoying to her makes the ice princess sighed.

"Shut up, Hyo. What do yo- Yah! where are you?!"

"On my way back to our room, of course."

"Where my seob-" The ice princess stopped when she heard a knock at her window. She turned her face and looked at the tanned girl who smile sweetly to her. Yuri waved her hand before wiped sweat on her forehead.

"Already found your seobang, Sica?" Hyoyeon asked her while giggling.

"How long have she been here?" Jessica still locked her teary eyes at Yuri.

"Almost an hour maybe?" Jessica throw her phone aside completely ignored the dancing queen on the line. Her girlfriend standing in front of her sweaty but manage to beamed her cute smile to the ice princess.

"Wife-"

"I miss you, Yul" Jessica throw herself into Yuri arms as she started to cry. The warm of Yuri's body is the best place that she missed the most. The tanned girl smile while caress her back lovingly. 

"I miss you too, Jessica." 

"Why you didn't knock the window? It's so hot right now."

"You looks so cute when you're sleep. I don't want to disturb my wifey." Yuri takes their hand and intertwined it together. "Stop crying, Sica-ah. I'm back to you now. No more distance from now on."

"I'm so worried about you, about that woman. Why you didn'-"

"Let's go to our suite and i tell you everything." 

They reached at their suite as Yuri run before jumped into the king sized bed. Jessica giggling watching her kkab seobang acting like a kid. The tanned girl waved at the ice princess wanting for Jessica to join her in the bed. Both of them cuddling with Jessica leaned her head on Yuri's chest. 

"This is nice. Coming back home to you is nice."

"We can't live without each other, seobang. You have no idea how bored i am without you around me."

"Aigoo, my poor baby~ Next time i should pack you into my luggage so we can be together."

"How dare you put wifey in your luggage! Bad seobang!" Jessica whined makes the tanned girl giggling. She hugged the ice princess and kissed her forehead. "Next time, ask manager oppa to arrange us ito be in the show together."

"But you can't dance, wifey-ah~"

"Yah, Kwon Yuri!" Jessica get up and glare at the tanned girl who already rolled herself on the floor, laughing.

"It's true! You even spacing out while dancing."

"You want me to show you how good i am, seobang?"

"Can you?"

"Of course, Kwon."

"Then prove it, Jung." Both of them smirked at each other as Jessica get off from the bed and standing in front of Yuri. The tanned girl sit at the edge of the bed and crossed her arms. "So, what kind of dance that you're so good at, Sica-ah?"

"Well, when it's come to you, Yuri-ah.." Jessica walked toward the tanned girl before whisper ily to Yuri. ".. is my specialty."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

dear my readers.

i'm sorry for such a short and bad update.

your writer currently in exam mode so i can't think properly right now. keke~

i think i won't update until January so please wait for me, arasso?!

miss me a lots until next update.adios!

3B96EF8EA7A41DF64A716E3294E3FE13.gif

 

 

 

9E9B3723D6506E423AAFAB49A21CF935.gif

do comment. you know i like it. keke~

 

hah

forgive me for grammar and spelling errors. no time to double check on it.