17

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Yah, Kwon Yuri."

"What?" Yuri turn her head facing the kid leader. The black pearl eating her ice cream when the kid leader take a seat in front of her.

"I can feel it's more than apologies."

"Huh?"

"You and Sica. She keep smiling to everyone today. Something rare for the ice princess."

"It's bother you, midget?"

"I thought you'd stick with the plan."

"The plan changed then. Can you be happy for me?"

"Of course, but how it's happen?"

"She confess to me." Innocent Yuri keep eating her ice cream.

"What? She did?"

"Yes, there any problem?"

"You such a chicken, Yul. The great Kwon Yuri didn't take a first move." Taeyeon teasing the black pearl before someone smack her head with a bottle of drinking water.

"Wanna die, Taengoo?" Jessica glare at the kid leader who rubbed her head mumbling something to herself. The blonde take a seat beside the black pearl. They smile sweetly to each other.

"I thought we agreed not to tell them, seobang?"

"It's hard to keep things from this short thing."

"Haa, you right but Taengoo please keep this to yourself, okay?" The new couple staring at the kid leader but Taeyeon seem focus rubbing her head. She felt like her head gonna explode because of the hit.

"I'll make a press conference tomorrow and tell the world about both of you."

"You'll die then." Jessica get up from her seat ready to hit the leader one more time but the black pearl stopped her.

"She won't do it, Sica." Yuri take grabbed Jessica's hand to makes the blonde sit back on her seat and kiss the other girl's cheek.

"I need my mushroom." Taeyeon whining.

"Go to her then."

"Fine!" The kid leader get up and stomped to the Tiffany's room. The kid leader and Jessica keep sending each other their own icy glare before Taeyeon merong-ad the blonde and close the door. Jessica quickly turned her head facing her girlfriend and beamed her sweet smile to Yuri.

"I miss you, seobang."

"Omo, we see each other everyday but still miss me?"

"Yes, i'll never get enough of you." Jessica whisper seductively to the black pearl's ear makes Yuri's face turn red like tomatoes. Seeing blushing Yuri makes Jessica laughing and pinched the girl's cheek.

"My cute seobang."

"Meanie wifey."

"Meanie wifey of yours."

"Yes, and i love her so much."

"She love her seobang so much too." They giggling together while whispering sweet words to each other not wanting the other members to know.

"Lets go out together today."

"Really?" Jessica looked at Yuri with her sparkling eyes.

"Yes, but i don't know if we can called it a date or not since fans and reporters will surround us."

"I know that but it's okay. Lets just have fun."

"I can't take you to DisneySea but how about Lotte World?"

"Sounds great to me." Jessica move closer to give Yuri's a peck but pulled herself back when they hear Sooyoung and Yoona voices coming to the kitchen.

"Yah, Im Yoona. You don't need that."

"Hyunnie bought it for me. I want that!"

"You're the face of our group. You don't need that!"

"What's wrong with you? That's my ddukbokki not yours!" Yoona stopped her step and glare at the shikshin Sooyoung. They fighting over a ddukbokki that Seohyun bought for Yoona.

"Let me eat that. I'm hungry!"

"Appa, kick this shikshin for stealing my food." Yoona run toward her 'parents' and pointed to startled Sooyoung. The shikshin cursed the Im choding while Yoona smirked at her.

"Why you steal my daughter's food, Soo?" Sargent Jessica looked at the shikshin.

"Why you wake up so early, Sica-ah?"

"What's wrong with her wake up early and don't try to change the subject, Soo. Give back Yoona's food." Being a good appa and seobang she is, Yuri stand up for Yonna and Jessica. Sooyoung hunged her head low knowing that's no way she can win over the Kwon's family especially SicaOmma.

"I'm hungry." Sooyoung faked her tears.

"Yoong, share your food with her." Yuri patted Yoona arms makes the second maknae pouted.

"Hyunnie bought it only for me."

"Sharing is caring." Sooyoung looked at Yoona with her puppy eyes but only makes the second maknae rolled her eyes.

"Fine but only after i done eating it."

"50 - 50."

"80 - 20." Yoona stare at the frowned shikshin.

"Yah, it's just the same as you didn't give me any!"

"Find other food then."

"Yoong, be kind to your unnie." Yuri rubbed her temple listen to their bickering. Jessica take a glance to her seobang and smile proudly.

"60 - 40 then." Yoona pouted.

"Deal." Sooyoung offer her hand for a shake but Yoona just leave the scene mumbling and pouting. Sooyoung run to join Yoona eating the ddubokki in their living room leave the couple alone.

"My seobang is a good appa."

"You like it?"

"Love it."

"Reward me with your lips." Yuri smirked at the blonde and receive a light hit on her arms from Jessica. She pouting cutely before giggling together.

"Should we get ready for our first date?" Jessica asked her as she taste Yuri's ice cream.

"Yes, let me finished this ice cream first." Jessica nodded her head and handed the spoon to Yuri. She get up from her seat and smirk cause the black pearl stop from putting ice cream into and looked at Jessica. 

"This your reward, Appa Yul." Jessica move toward and give Yuri a quick peck on her lips before run to her room with redden face.

"I'm in heaven." Yuri smile widely as she staring at Jessica's room.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo peeps!

i'm happy because i only have 1 class tomorrow so i might update more chapter today.

so, keep reading yeah!

i'll try to reply your comment and it's awesome to have a great reader like YOU :D

 

p.s : im in the mood of YULSIC today which is more yulsic moment!

wehoooo!!