16

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Seobang."

"Yes." Yuri turned her body facing the blonde beside her. Rubbed her eyes and flashed her smile to the not-so-icy-anymore princess. Jessica snuggle into her arms hugged the black pearl not wanting to have a space from Yuri's warm body.

"Should we tell them?"

"Members or the world?"

"Alien in outer space. Our members of course." Yuri played with Jessica's hair. She giggling seeing the blonde pouting and kissed her forehead.

"I'm okay with it. You want to?"

"You think they can accept this? Us being together?"

"They'll understand."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because they know that you're in a right hand. Kwon Yuri will take a good care of her Sicababy."

"Chessy Kwon. I mean can they accept we dating each other? Even Taengoo and Fany didn't told about themselves."

"That Kim's family? People will know only by see them together. Can't take hand off from each other. Byun couple."

"You right. That byun Fany kissed Taengoo infront of me without shame."

"They're kissed?"

"Yes." Jessica nodded her head cutely makes the black pearl chuckled.

"I want kiss too." Yuri whine and pointed to her lips at the blushed blonde. Jessica pull Yuri by her neck and give the black pearl a quick peck before hide her face into Yuri's shoulder.

"I'm in heaven." Yuri says as she caress Jessica's cheek.

"I think maybe we should keep this for ourselves first. I don't think i can bear with Hyo and that Shikshin tease."

"Anything for you, wifey."

"Seobang."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"Well, that's random but yeah, i love you too."

"Really?" Jessica leaned her head on Yuri's stomach so she can see Yuri's face while the black pearl looked at her.

"What do you mean by 'really'? i do love you, Sica-ah."

"What makes you love me?" Yuri put her finger on her chin, thinking while staring at her girlfriend. Jessica caress the black pearl's arms as she waited the tanned girl to answer her question.

"I love it when you smile at me."

"Just that?"

"No, i love it when you do your aegyo. Cute if only people can see that."

"You want me do aegyo to people out there?"

"Your aegyo only for me. I allow you to smile sweetly to them but save your aegyo only for me." Yuri kiss Jessica's nose cause the blonde chuckled by her romantic seobang.

"Then, our fans will mad for not seeing sweet Sica."

"Haa, about that. You still can smile and talking to them just don't show your aegyo too much."

"Why, seobang?"

"Kwon seobang will jealous."

"Haa, my cool and charismatic seobang know how to jealous right now?"

"I'm one jealousy soul when it's come to you." They smile sweetly while staring at each other eyes. It's happen too fast for them. Yuri can't believe the blonde is already her girl after being friendzoned in the morning. The girl that she love for too long already her and the black pearl never felt so in love. All her fantasy of cuddling with Jessica have been come true and the precious blonde of her heart is snuggle herself in her arms right now. They sharing sweet chat together and Yuri finally can call Jessica, her baby for real.

"I don't want to get up. Once we walked out from this room i can't hug you like this."

"Or kiss you like this." Yuri kiss the ice princess's lips and the blonde responded to it happily. After a minute of kissing their break the kiss and hug each other again. Both of them sighed.

"I wish i'm not an idol. I want to go on a date with my seobang without people staring at us."

"I wish i'm not an idol. I want to marry my wifey right now."

"I really want to go on a date, seobang." Jessica whining to the black pearl. He cute whine makes the black pearl having a nosebleed.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere as long as we're together."

"I want take you to DisneySea buy Taeng won't let me."

"DisneySea? I love to there. Why she won't let us?"

"She says she want to bring Fany there for their date." 

"Can we join them? Aish, it won't fun if that Byun couple around us."

"Yes, i don't want ByunTae give her ert look at my wifey. You're mine." Yuri hugged Jessica possessively makes Jessica smile at her seobang's antics.

"Lets plan our date."

"I prefer a date in bed. It's much fun."

"Yah, ByunYul!."

"Don't tell me you didn't want it. I can see from your face that you love this idea."

"I'm not Byun like you." Jessica hit Yuri's chest and try to push the black pearl who already laugh her heart out. The blonde cheek turn red from the tease.

"I never said that we gonna do anything ert. You're such a byun too, wifey."

"I .. i... Aish, i hate you, seobang."

"Our wife get mad but she so cute that Kwon seobang can't resist to not to kiss her." Yuri pulled Jessica into her arms again and give kisses to the blonde. They cuddle in the bed again not wanting to get up from the bed yet.

"Pabo, Yul."

"Beautiful, Sica."

"Stupid."

"Goddess."

"I love you, seobang."

"I love you too, wifey."

 

 

-------------------------------------------

i have no idea where i get this chessy idea -.-"

just read and tell what do you think about this hopeless romantic yulsic :)