19

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Wow, that looks fun."

"I'm jealous." Sunny joined Sooyoung reading an article from her Ipad. The news about Yuri and Jessica went to Lotte World spread so fast. 

"Morning, unnies." Yoona lay down on the floor and leaned her head on Sunny's lap. The bunny her hair while continue reading the article.

"Morning, Yoong."

"What's that?"

"A news about your parents date." Sooyoung answered.

"Oh, they went to Lotte World right. I want go there too." Yoona whine.

"Lets go together."

"Can i join, bunny?" Sooyoung looked at the bunny but Sunny seem to ignore her makes the shikshin wondering what's wrong with Sunny.

"Morning, unnie." Seohyun joined the trio and take a seat beside Sunny. Yoona get up and move to leaned her head on Seohyun's lap makes the maknae chuckled.

"Hyunnie, lets go to Lotte World together."

"Im Yoona, i thought we'll going together?" Sunny glaring the second maknae who acted jelly with the maknae.

"We can go together." Sooyoung pouting at the bunny ask for Sunny's attention but the bunny just leave her dumbfounded as she walked to the kitchen.

"What's wrong with her?" Sooyoung rubbed the back of her head.

"Did you broke her game console?"

"No."

"Ask her then." Yoona signaled the shikshin but Sooyoung just remain in her seat.

"Hellbunny is a big no no to me."

"It's up to you." 

"Where Hyo unnie?" Seohyun asked the shikshin duo.

"Her new home."

"Oh, okay." They talking to each other but Sooyoung will take a glance to Sunny who drinking alone in the kitchen. Sometimes their eyes meet but both of them will turned their head to other direction to wanting to staring at each other. Sooyoung startled seeing the bunny get up from her chair but staring at Sunny's back as the bunny makes her way to her room. The shikshin sighed. A few minute later, Taeyeon walked out from her room yawning, the trio have their eyes on the kid leader who walk to the kitchen before stop and looked at them.

"I'm y and i know it." She grinning and makes a weird pose before enter their kitchen.

"Hallucination." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"How can this weirdo become your appa, Hyunnie?" Yoona looked at the maknae who facepalmed herself.

"I heard that, choding." Taeyeon screamed from the kitchen.

"Kim appa jjang!" Yoona lift her thumb ups nervously. Both Seohyun and Taeyeon chuckled by her antics.

"Tae, do you know Yuri and Sica went to Lotte World yesterday?" Sooyoung asked her leader.

"Yes, Fany told me."

"Why can we go together?"

"I don't know they planned to go there."

"It'll be fun to go there and have fun riding those rides."

"It's in the news already?" Taeyeon slumped beside Sooyoung and read the article while sipping her coffee.

"Sica smile happily in here." She pointed the picture of the blonde to the trio.

"We can say that Yuri unnie done a great job for making the ice princess change." Seohyun smile to her 'appa'.

"I'm a proud daughter." Yoona smirked.

"Are they together?" Sooyoung looked at Im Yoona.

"I don't know. Sica omma says they're bestfriend at our recording last time." Taeyeon just sit quietly trying so hard not to blurt the secret out. She won't take a risk to face a HellSica for telling their members about the new couple.

"It's normal for bestfriend to go to amusement park together."

"But they looks like a couple to me."

"So what if they dating each other."

"Well, at least they should told us." Sooyoung playing with her hair while staring at Taeyeon who already focus on her Anipang.

"They may have their own reason." 

"Midget, you know something don't you?"

"What makes you say that?" The kid leader put her poker face trying to ignore Sooyoung beside her. She pray hard for something that can help her from being interrogation by the shikshin and God answered her prayer when Sunny suddenly walked put from her room. She all dressed up and ready to go out. Sooyoung turned her attention from the kid leader to the one and only Lee Soonkyu.

"Where you going?" Sooyoung asked the bunny. She mesmerized by the bunny outfit.

"Having a drink with Miryo unnie."

"Can i join?"

"No." Sunny closed the door leaving them staring at frowned Sooyoung.

"What's wrong with both of you?" Taeyeon looked at her.

"I don't know."

"Something fishy." 

"Taengoo, ask her for me."

"Why would i?"

"She close to you." Taeyeon nodded her head and looked at the door wondering about the bunny who being cold to the shikshin. 

"Taetae, can you help me?" Tiffany waving her hand in front the kid leader.

"Yes, mushroom?"

"Paint my nails, please."

"My pleasure." They walked hand in hand into Tiffany's room. 

Meanwhile, two bodies remain static in their bed. The Yulsic couple sleeping with a smile in their face.

------------------------------------------------------------------

short update. im sorry peeps.

assignments. a lot of assignment  :(

but yeah, keep reading peeps!