12

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Fany-ah."

"Yes, Jessi?"

"You..you and Taengoo..to..together?" The eye-smile princess staring at the blonde.

"Why you stuttering? We're together but not in a relationship."

"Yah, how can you're together but not in a relationship?"

"You're stuttering earlier and now you screaming at me. What's wrong with you really?"

"Nothing. Just asking and i'm sorry."  Tiffany get up from her bed and sit beside her sulking bestfriend. Jessica playing with her finger and pouting.

"That face tell me that you have something in your mind. Spill it out."

"How both of you ended up together?"

"I confess to her."

"You make a first move?"

"Well, she saw me kiss Yul that night.."

"You kissed Yuri?!"

"Correction, almost kiss Yuri. Sorry."

"Haa." Jessica nodded her head. She recalled the accident before both of her and Yuri went to the club. Taeyeon's reaction was priceless. 

"Taetae really mad that night and we had a fight so i decide to confess to her and here we are, in love with each other." Tiffany calpped her hand happily and beamed her eye smile. Thinking about how that accident bring her and Taeyeon to the other level of relationship, she really grateful for that. Suddenly, Tiffany's door opened reveal the kid leader with a piece of paper.

"Mushroom, look what i..Sica-ah" Taeyeon stop from her step and waving awkwardly to the blonde makes Tiffany giggling seeing at her Taetae.

"What's that, Taetae?" Tiffany looked at the paper in Taeyeon's hand.

"Owh, nothing. I'll talk to you later." 

"Come on, she already know about us."

"You knew?" The kid leader ask the blonde. Jessica smirk and nodded her head.

"Jealousy makes you lose your cool eh, leader?"

"Shut up, Sica-ah."

"No fighting in my pinky room."

"Mushroom, i got us something but we're talk about it later okey. Sorry for interrupt your conversation." Taeyeon make her move toward the door when she heard Tiffany's whine.

"Taetae, where you want to go?"

"Yuri seem to be unhappy so we gonna have bro talk." Jessica startled when she heard about Yuri.

"Jessi, what did you do?" Tiffany turned her head facing the blonde. Jessica frowned after receive a glare from her bestfriend.

"I have no idea. That's why i come here."

"Guys, i'm out." Taeyeon already pull the door knob when Tiffany signaled her to come. The kid leader walked to her mushroom and raise her eyebrow to the eye-smile princess.

"You forget to take this with you." Tiffany kissed her lips and beamed her famous deadly eye-smile cause the kid leader startled before the smile form on her face. Jessica in the other hand had a jaw dropped by Tiffany bluntness and how romantic her members be with each other.

"Bye, mushroom."

"Bye, my mario." Tiffany said with her America accent while waving Taeyeon cause the kid leader chuckled. Teayeon closed the door leaving the duo alone again. They staring at each other for a moment before Jessica speak out.

"You have no shame don't you?"

"I'm a lady in love."

"A lady didn't kissing when her friends around."

"I been blind by love. Cut it off already and tell me what happen with you and Yuri." She looked at her bestfriend.

"I think she mad at me." Jessica frowned again.

"Why?"

"I know when i said she's my bestfriend earlier at the studio, she change after that. Ignore me all day."

"I don't see  any reason for her to be mad here." Tiffany rubbed the back of her head still can't catch up with the situasion.

"Sunny says i hurt her, saying Yuri had a feeling for me and that word 'bestfriend' killed her." Tiffany clapped her hand and nodded her head quickly. She smile widely to the blonde and take Jessica's hand.

"Oh my gosh, this is deabak!"

"What so deabak with her mad at me." Jessica sent her icy glare to Tiffany.

"Not that but it's for real that she love you?"

"How do i know. She never say about it."

"Any hint?"

"Nope."

"She's slow when it comes to love."

"Yes."

"Like Taetae." Tiffany tapped her finger on her chin. Wondering why it's hard for Taeyeon and Yuri to confess. Maybe because her and Jessica from America and they used to this kind of relationship.

"Yes."

"That kkab makes you feel bad."

"Yes."

"You miss her present next to you."

"Yes."

"You love this Kwon Yuri."

"Yes........Hwang Tiffany, you trick me!" Jessica throw a pillow to her already laughng bestfriend. Tiffany rolling on the bed  and do some weird dance which annoyed Jessica so much. Jessica huffed cutely and glare at the eye-smile princess.

"You're so hopeless in love, Jung Jessica."

"Shut up, Hwang Tiffany."

"Yuri oppa do charmed you eh."

"Shut up midget lover."

"Go Yulsic go!"

"Wanna die, Fany-ah?"

"No thanks. So, what's the plan?"

"What plan?" Jessica raise her eyebrow looking at Tiffany dumbfounded.

"Seriously Jess? Both of you in love with each other. Just tell her."

"No. She's the seobang. She the one who should do that first."

"Really? Still need that? Right now? Come on, Jess. There nothing wrong with you making a first move."

"No."

"Stubborn Jessi. It's time for you to change your attitude a little. Be nice. Act cute. Confess to her and stop beating around the bush. Leave that icy princess's attitude for a while can't you?"

"Should i?" Jessica looked at the eye-smile princess, pouted.

"Yes, be like me. Smashed her lips and says those three words like a boss."

"ByunFany."

"Well, i got a girl right now."