46

Kwon Yuri's Property

Seohyun stir from her sleep when the sunlight beamed to her face. Her face get blushed immediately after she found herself being hugged by Yoona and their face facing each other extremely close. She tried to get up but the second maknae pull Seohyun into her arms back. 

"Where you think you're going?"

"I need to wash my face."

"I need my Hyunnie here." Yoona cutely pouted to the maknae.

"It's almost 3PM and i think i heard their voice in the living room."

"They already here?" Yoona get up and leaned at the bed post.

"We're here, you two lovebird." Sooyoung pushed the door and grinning at the couple in the bed. Seohyun try to get off from the bed before Yoona pull her into her arms.

"Mind to knock first?" 

"Trust me, we knock the door for a zillion time but i guess you two too busy to hear us."

"Stop that smirk, unnie. We just fall asleep." The maknae pouted.

"Really? Just sleep?" Sooyoung get on the bed and join the couple. She laying her head on Seohyun's lap while the maknae caress her hair cause Yoona to glare at her shikshin buddy.

"Stop that dirty thought of yours, unnie. Where the others?" Yoona kicked Sooyoung away from her girlfriend.

"Your parents 'busy' making babies, Taengoo and Fany making babies too and the others sleeping soundly in the living room. Those byun couples really need to learn to control their hormones."

"Why they sleep here? Still didn't get the room?"

"Nope. Manager oppa rushed to the arena and forget to pass the keys."

"There only two room in this suite. Don't tell me those couples making babies together in one room!" Yoona gasped and closed after said that. Her mind started to think something dirty before Sooyoung intterupt her.

"No, your 'parents' in the room but Taeny conquer the bathroom since afternoon. Ah, now i remember! i need to use your bathroom." Sooyoung run to the bathroom leaving two maknaes dumbfounded.

"Wow." Yoona smirked.

"Those byuns." Seohyun facepalmed herself.

Yoona and Seohyun walked out from their room toward the living room when they heard Jessica's dolphin scream from the other room. Their face turned pink and walk quickly not wanting to heard any weird sound from the 'parents'. They stop when the bathroom's door opened and reveal Taeyeon and Tiffany with their sweating face and messy lips. Taeyeon beamed her dorky smile and try to hug her daughter but Yoona stop her.

"Don't touch my Hyunnie and both of you smell like . Get a shower first." Yoona dragged her girlfriend into the kitchen.

"Should we take a shower together, Mushroom?" Taeyeon smirked at her girlfriend who backhugged her.

"We conquer this bathroom for another hours i guess." Both of them giggling before close the door back.

Seohyun poke Hyoyeon's arm makes the dance machine stirred from her nap. She smile seing her close unnie after a few day of holiday.

"You can sleep in our bed, unnie. It's not comfortable sleeping on the floor."

"Can i? I take Sunny with me, okay?"

"Okay, i'll wake you up when the food arrived." Hyoyeon and Sunny walk like a zombie to the room and kicked the bathroom and Yulsic's door in the way.

"Lower your scream, women!"

"You just ruined the mood, Hyo!" Taeyeon screamed back.

"I almost done but you startled me, Hyo!" Yuri joined the kid leader.

"Well, i need my peaceful sleep but your moans won't let me!" 

The girl keep shouting to one another while the maknaes and Sooyoung enjoyed their ice cream in the living room. After 10 minute of shouting war, Yuri and Jessica walk out from their room and joined them eating ice cream. Hickeys is everywhere and Yuri whine about the scratch at her back to Jessica. The ice princess kissed her back and caress it makes the others look at them disgusted. Taeny couple joined the group after that. 

"I'm hungry." Tiffany spoke up after a minute of silence.

"Soo eat all the snack." 

"Room service, anyone? I want takoyaki." Yuri flipped the menu while drooling over the food.

"Lets order plenty of them. Lets have a takoyaki party."

"A wine will do too." Tiffany joined Yuri flipped the menu and choose the food.

"We need more ice cream, Ppani." Taeyeon poked her mushroom waist.

"I'll order strawberry ice cream for us, okay." Tiffany beamed her eye-smile to her kid leader cause Taeyeon smile like a stupid person.

"Unnie, i want mint and chocolate chips ice cream." Yoona frowned.

"So, two flavor of ice cream then." Both Taeyeon and Yoona nodded their head happily. More food for them. After listing the food they need all of them staring at Sooyoung who busy the ice cream container. She look at them innocently.

"What?"

"You, our Japanese translator. Order this food for us." 

"N.O.W" Jessica raise her  ice princess eyebrow.