45

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Hyunnie~"

"I won't help you." Yoona grab Seohyun's hand and back hugged her girlfriend. 

"I love you."

"Still, i won't help you with SicaOmma." The maknae kiss Yoona cheek before walk to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast. Yoona walk like a zombie and pout all the way to the kitchen. The two maknae stay together in Japan as their had early flight. After spending V-Day together, they become closer to each other. Im choding staring at the maknae's back as Seohyun cut the fruits to makes salad.

"What if Omma kill me."

"I told you not to call her."

"It's just a joke. she should find it funny."

"6 in the morning, even a gagman can't find it funny, Yoong." Seohyun take a seat next to sulking Yoona. 

"Feed me." Yoona open cause the maknae to giggling before feed Yoona with apple. They feeding each other and talking about their upcoming concert. Both of them slumped on the couch as Yoona lay her head on Seohyun's lap. The deer almost dozed off into her dreamland when Seohyun flicked her forehead cause Yoona to frowned.

"It's hurt, Hyunnie~"

"I won't let you sleep and leaving me bored in here."

"Lets go." Yoona offer her hand to Seohyun who look at her.

"To where?"

"Our bed. Lets sleep." The maknae hang her head low not wanting to the older girl see her pink cheek. They walk together into the room and settle themselves in the bed. 

"Come here. Why you laying so far from me?It's not that we never sleep together before." 

"What if the unnies already reached this place."

"They will go to their room."

"What if they looking for us and find us here ..... sleeping together?"

"There are nothing they can do. It's not like they didn't sleep with their girlfriend." Yoona pull the maknae into her arms and kissed her forehead.

"Lets sleep, Hyunnie. Stop worry too much."

"Hurmm." Seohyun nodded her head and snuggle into Yoona's warm arms. She love it with Yoona will comfort her whenever she feel stress, thinking about their relationship. Both of them finally sleep hugging each other while their unnies already reached the hotel. They can't wait to have their own room and rest their off.

"Manager oppa, can we see Yoong and Hyunnie in their room? We really need to rest right now." 

"Rest? I know you want to sleep, Sica. I'll sent your keys to their room. Here, room number 1103." Everybody run to the elevator leaving their luggage behind. Their manager sighed seeing the nation girl group acting like a dorky girls fighting to get into the elevator first. He can see how Sooyoung and Yuri almost kill each other and Tiffany kicked Hyoyeon and dragged lifeless Taeyeon into it. Jessica killed everyone with her icy glare before walk in like a boss hugging Sunny.

"Just, please don't die in the elevator, girls." 

"I can't believe you pull my hair, Soo!"

"Yah, black bean. It's not that hard. Stop whining like a baby."

"I almost di...."

"Seobang, silent." The atmosphere die. All they can hear is the elevator's sound. Jung Jessica's Effect until they heard Jessica's humming a song. All eyes on her.

"Sica, thats creepy." Sunny looked at her. They keep in silent when the elevator stop at level 11. Sooyoung and Yuri punched each other again fighting to get out from the elevator, more from Jessica.

"How can you run away from your own wife?"

"Hellwifey. One wrong word and i'll die." Both of them stop in front of the maknae's room until they realize that they didn't had the key and no one open the door even they push the bell hundred times.

"Maybe they going out somewhere." Sooyoung leaned her back at the wall.

"Manager oppa will know about it."

"Maybe they sleeping."

"Maknae will heard our knock. She not a sleepyhead."

"Aah, it's your wife who the sleepyhead." Kwon Yuri release her super kick at the shikshin's . 

"Maybe they 'busy'." Yuri grinning like a old ert man and Sooyoung smirked at her. They giggling uncontrolled when the other girls join them in front of the room. Taeyeon let out the key before shoo those two.

"What's wrong with you two?" Hyoyeon asked Yuri who her face almost turned blue due of laughing.

"We knocked the door a lots of time but they didn't open the door..."

"So, we thought maybe they're 'busy', if you know what i mean by 'busy'." Sooyoung winked at the dancing machine after whispering those words to her. Jessica looked at her girlfriend emotionless but quickly patted Yuri's back as the black pearl cough. 

"What so funny, seobang?"

"Nothing. Soo, makes some stupid joke." 

"Assa!" Taeyeon push her fist in the air when she finally unlocked the door. They opened the door wanting to greet their maknaes but only see an empty living room.

"Where are they? Why it's so quiet here?" Tiffany look around the kitchen but no one.

"So many snack in here. Yoong, you're the best." Sooyoung take out the snack and move into the living room. Sunny rolled her eyes but her girlfriend quickly peck her lips.

"Oh my gosh!" Tiffany closed after she open the master bedroom's door but she slowly smiling and signaled Jessica to come to her.

"What?"

"Our daughter~" Both 'omma' look at sleeping Yoona wrapped her arms around Seohyun's waist meanwhile the maknae snuggle comfortably into her neck. 

"Kyeopta~" Tiffany looked at them dreamily.

"Im Yoona, you save this time." Jessica smile seeing how sweet the maknaes sleeping together. Yuri walk toward her girlfriend after she heard Tiffany's loud voice.

"Did you find them?" Jessica pointed to the bed. Like a proud daddy, Yuri smile seeing her Yoong with Seohyun.

"Now i feel so sleepy. The other room seem to be empty, wifey." Yuri winked at the shocked blonde and disbelief Tiffany.

"And i thought we're the byun couple." She leaving Yuri and Jessica started their making out session at the hallway.

"Taetae, we need our own room NOW."

"I don't have the key yet, Ppani-ah." Taeyeon look at her innocently. Tiffany frowned and stomped to the kid leader side.

"Tae, I just found our Seobaby sleeping peacefully with Yoong, hugging each other so in love and to make thing more worst, Yuri and Jessi make out in front of me shamelessly. So, i'm feeling hot right now and i want our room, more specific the bed. Our bed and me, Hwang Tiffany who feeling uneasy right now. Your ideal date course, Kim Taeyeon."

"P-Ppani-ah" Taeyeon startled when she can feel Tiffany hot breath near her ears.

"Can we have our room right now, Taetae?"

"Oppa, i need my room key!" Taeyeon shout at her phone.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong! *bow*

it's been a while. i'm sorry.busy with my exam.still have one more paper this Sunday. *wish me luck and didn't sleep in the exam hall*

i hope you can bear with this author hiatus.

 

i write a lot yesterday until accidently refresh the page w/o save it. feel wanna kill myself at that moment.hoho!

to all Muslim chingu,

Happy Ramadhan :D

 

to : geniusjsy

here, double update for you :)