37

Kwon Yuri's Property

Yuri walked lifeless with her luggage to the elevator. They will go to the airport that morning but the black pearl seem to tired to move herself. Sunny run passed her but stop after she saw the black pearl yawning. Their eyes meet and those two remain looking at each other before Sunny broke the silent between them.

"You look terrible, Yul."

"I can't sleep last night."

"Excited to see your baby again?"

"I'm excited to see my Sica but it's not the reason why i can't sleep last night."

"What happen?" Their conversation interrupt when Taeny's room door opened revealed the happy couple walked out hand in hand and smiling to each other.

"Thats happen." Yuri point to the couple that makes her suffering with their loud voice last night. Sunny get what the black pearl try to say and nodded her head. She patted the black pearl's shoulder before continue run to the elevator.

"Morning, Yul." Tiffany kissed Yuri's cheek and beamed her smile. Taeyeon frowned.

"She got my kiss but you got the whole me, Taetae."

"Stop talking dirty in front of me. I'm a lonely lady without her wife right now."

"You won't be a lonely lady anymore, Yul. Just be patient for a few hours." Taeyeon smirked to the black pearl.

"Yes and i'll make sure that both of you won't able to sleep tonight with our loud voice."

"Why don't we compete which room had the loudest moan tonight." The midget raise her y eyebrow to the black pearl but Yuri just smile.

"Even if both of you work together, nobody can't ever win over my Sicababy's high pitch voice. I have no problem with that, midget."

"Yah, both of you. Can't believe we're talking dirty right now." Tiffany shook her head and joined the bunny waiting the elevator.

"You know what, my Ppani is three times more byun than me and it's kinda scary." 

"I thought you like it, ByunTae."

"Well, i do but i never know this wild side of her." Taeyeon eyed her girlfriend who laughing with Sunny. She smiling alone seeing the beautiful eye-smile of her mushroom.

"Well, don't judged a book by it's cover."

"Agreed." Both of them joined Tiffany and Sunny walked into the elevator. The whole group arriving at the airport without anyone noticed. They walked to the private waiting room waiting for their flight. Yuri take the chance to send a massage to her girlfriend.

 

From : Kwon Seobang

Good luck with your musical tonight, wifey :*

 

After 5 minutes, her phone receive one new message.

 

From : Jung Wifey

Thanks, seobang. I miss you :(

 

Yuri smiled. She surely will make the ice princess surprise tonight.

 

From: Kwon Seobang

I miss you too. I'm not feeling well without you :((

 

From : Jung Wifey

So do i. I'm weak without my energy pill. Can't wait to see you again.

 

From : Kwon Seobang.

Don't worry. We'll meet soon so i can have my Sicababy in my arms again.

 

From : Jung Wifey

I miss my personal heater! Need to go now.

I love you, Kwon seobang :*

 

From : Kwon Yuri

Hwaiting Sica Woods!

Love you too!

 

Yuri kissed her phone and started to humming their song 'All My Love For You'. Ther manager knocked the door and tell them that their flight is ready. 

"Appa, can we have wine tonight?" 

"Yoong, you can have anything you want."

"Which restaurant did you booking?"

"I asked manager oppa to booking the whole restaurant that's near the theater."

"How about her parents? Did they know about it?" Yoona take Seohyun's hand makes the maknae walk with her side by side. Seohyun flashed her smile to Yuri.

"No but i do ask Krystal's help so she can go to that restaurant before heading home."

"So, no y time tonight?" Taeyeon smirked at the black pearl before run to her girlfriend.

"I can control my hormone, byunTae."

"Yeah, next time clear your not-so-innocent browser history in my Ipad, Yul."

"Yah, we watched it together, midget!" The black pearl run to their kid leader and they laughing like a kindergarten cause the other member rolled their eyes.

"Look at our y abs's Yul and goddess's Taengoo. Immature kids." Sunny mumbling makes Tiffany giggling with her. They keep talking about what should they do to surprise the blonde.

The flight successful landing at Incheon International Airport and they heading to their dorm instead of hotel no wanting to their fans and media to know about their secret plan. 

"Home sweet home." Hyoyeon smiling and breath the air of the room.

"What do we have in here. Owh, ice cream. Ice cream is nice. Sooyoungie is happy." Sooyoung grinned when she take out the ice cream from their freezer. Im choding join and the duo shikshin eating their ice cream happily totally forgot about their girlfriends who busy arrange their luggage.

"Can we go watch her?" Seohyun asked her unnies. She slumped on their couch doing nothing.

"She can see us if we go." Tiffany joined her and leaned her head to Seohyun's shoulder.

"It's weird to not doing anything."

"Read your book, baby."

"I finished all of it. Didn't get a chance to purchase new book since we busy with our practice."

"You can go to mall with oppa if you want. We still got time before go to the restaurant."

"I'll call oppa then." She dialed their manager to ask him the favor.

"Who's she talking to?" Yoona who done with her 5th cup of ice cream ask the eye-smile princess.

"Johnny Deep."

"Funny."

"Manager oppa. She want to buy a new books."

"Can i go with you, Hyunnie?" Yoona looked at Seohyun as the maknae ended her phone call. Seohyun nodded her head and smile. They headed to Lotte Store but still manage to be unnoticed from the media and fans.

"I wish i can throw away this cap." Yoona mumbling while she follow the maknae looking for books.

"Yoong, keep quiet."

"This is not a library, Hyunnie."

"Just quiet. I can't focus when you talking." Yoona frowned at the maknae but she manage to stop mumbling for a while before started to humming Twinkle's song, Library. Seohyun sigh before facing the second maknae.

"What? I'm not talking."

"No sound, please."

"But .."

"No 'but' too."

"Iloveyou."

"I love you too and now please stop talking."

"Yes, love." They stay at the bookstore for about an hour and the duo get out from the store with happy maknae who purchased 10 books. She can't stop smiling as they get into their van. The maknae couple talking and joking with their manager when he got a phone call. From his expression, it's not a good sign. He look at Seohyun and Yoona.

"Sica faint."

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi!

hehehe..it's been a while.miahne readers.