swimming in the stars (to glitter like a night sky)

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

   title, s w i m m i n g  i n  t h e  s t a r s  (t o  g l i t t e r  l i k e  a  n i g h t  s k y)

>> vmin // fluff // 419w // a/n: a quickie i whipped up after watching markiplier's gameplay of the end of us

 

 

 

Taehyung was a gorgeous golden, eyes sparkling and full of wonder, whereas Jimin was pretty lilac, eyes smiling and gentle, both beautiful in the other's eyes. Jimin had been by himself, floating around with a sad smile and randomly dotting stars purple, curling around groups for warmth, when Taehyung had shown up. The gold beauty had floated up and stared at Jimin from afar for a while before opening his mouth to try and start a conversation, but Jimin couldn't hear him. Jimin bit his lip and pointed at his ears, shaking his head. Taehyung had frowned, a large contrast on the shining beauty of himself, before tapping stars to tint them orange to spell out words.

Want to talk?

Jimin had been surprised at both the question and the fact Taehyung, bright and pretty, would want to talk to someone has dull as himself, but smiled and spelled out a yes anyways. They talked and talked and talked for possibly years before Taehyung gathered the courage to try and get close to Jimin. Jimin had told him it would be a bad idea, they can't mix, Taehyung was a Mantizi and Jimin was a Prelious, they were practically Yin and Yang, but Taehyung still tried. As Jimin expected, ripples formed when Taehyung was four feet away like Space turned into black water speckled with white and Taehyung couldn't pass through, the ripples lighting up where Taehyung's hands pressed into them.

Jimin smiled sadly, floating up to the invisible wall and ignored the small spark that zipped through his body, placing his hands where Taehyung's were and shivering at the light warmth seeping through. "You're warm," Jimin had mouthed and Taehyung giggled in response, Jimin wishing he could hear the noise.

Of course I'm warm, stupid

Taehyung spelled out by tapping the invisible wall with his index finger and Jimin rolled his eyes, pulling away and floating back to where he was, throwing in a graceful spin as well and another until he was looking at Taehyung upside down. Taehyung smiled and flew back to where he was as well. They shared bright smiles and just enjoyed each other's presence. They danced around each other, going on various adventures to search the edges of Space and maybe messing with Earth by spelling out things in the stars to baffle the humans (all Taehyung's idea, Jimin swears), talking to each other with the stars. They just continued to exist beside each other, and they honestly wouldn't want it another way.