[CHRISTMAS PROJECT 1/?] snowy stroll // jinkook

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

Jungkook stuffed his chin deeper into his fluffy scarf, hands going deeper into the pockets of his jacket and sneaking a glance at Seokjin beside him before looking down at the white ground with a light blush.

Seokjin was staring at the white and grey sky, moving his attention over to Jungkook after a little while of noticing the younger stealing glances at him.

Jungkook jumped slightly, face burying into the scarf until everything but the bridge of his nose and up were exposed making Seokjin laugh softly. "Is there anything you want for Christmas?"

Jungkook shouldn't have been surprised by the question since Seokjin always asks every member if they want something for special occasions, but he couldn't help the flinch that made his shoulders bounce and his chin to move down more before looking at Seokjin with wide eyes.

Seokjin laughed again, head turning to face forward and tilting back, his laugh filling the cold air trying to prop their thick clothing and the smoke that came from Seokjin's mouth curling around in a soft dance through the air before embedding into it.

Jungkook's chin nestled into the scarf again after a few more seconds of staring at the older in surprise, lips pressing together and looking at his feet. "N-No, I'm fine, hyung.."

Seokjin looked at Jungkook with a smile and a raised eyebrow. "You sure? I can get you anything you want."

Jungkook's cheeks that were already red from the nipping cold darkened, turning his head the other direction and away from Seokjin. "Yes, I'm sure..."

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed and he buried his mouth into his scarf, shoulders raising and head moving down slightly. "Just as long as I'm with you."

Seokjin's cocked eyebrow went higher, leaning over slightly. "Excuse me? What was that?"

Jungkook's face scrunched in embarrassment and annoyance, eyebrows practically connected. "Just as long as I'm with you..."

Seokjin heard him perfectly clear this time, small smile tugging at his lips, but, hey, teasing the younger a bit wouldn't hurt. "I'm sorry, I still didn't hear you."

Jungkook's blush crawled down his neck, up his temples, and over his ears, his voice lowering. "Ju-Just as long as I'm with you."

Seokjin moved one of his hands from his jacket to curve it around his ear, leaning just a bit closer. "I still can't hear you—"

"As long as I'm with you!" Jungkook snapped, head whipping around to glare at Seokjin.

Seokjin grinned in victory. "Oh, I heard you the second time, I was just messing with you."

Jungkook stopped walking, a loud crunch coming from the snow when he stomped, staring at Seokjin with wide eyes, furrowed eyebrows, and pursed lips.

Seokjin laughed, ruffling Jungkook's hair as he continued walking.

Jungkook watched Seokjin's figure before slowly walking after him, burying his face into his scarf again.

Seokjin's smile didn't drop as he looked around, eyes turning into crescents when he spotted children playing on a play ground, ignoring the calls from their parents to be careful with everything covered in ice and snow and all.

Seokjin breathed deeply through his nose, wide shoulders slumping as his eyes traced all the LED Christmas lights clipped to walls, fences, and lightposts, a large Christmas tree that glowed with different colours that bounced off the glossy garland and created sparkles not too far off in the distance near the middle of the city.

Seokjin's smile widened because, man, did he love Christmas, and all the smiles, and happiness, and giggles, and poor, stupid Christmas jokes that still managed to make them burst into fits of laughter so hard they cried and held their stomaches, and—

A loud shriek ripped him from his thoughts, the loud thump and squeak afterwards confusing him even more and he swears his heart missed a few beats when he didn't see Jungkook beside them.

"Jungkook?" Seokjin called, hands leaving his pockets and extending out as if they would point in the direction Jungkook was, and eyes moving everywhere before a groan forced his eyes downwards.

His eyes widened and he blinked a few times at seeing the younger on his on the ground, snow practically everywhere.

Seokjin slowly smiled and chuckled, leaning down to help Jungkook up and dusting off his clothing.

Jungkook glared at the ground, cheeks bright red because, wow, so smooth Jungkook, just fall right beside your boyfriend that makes you feel like a school girl with a crush why don't you.

Seokjin ruffled Jungkook's fluffy black hair, slightly because Jungkook looked like a cute child and mainly because there was snow threaded through the strands.

The snow on Jungkook's cheeks, eyelashes, and nose started melting making him shiver lightly and blink at the water getting into his eyes.

Seokjin gently wiped the water and snow off of Jungkook's face, using the pads of his thumbs for Jungkook's eyelashes and being as gentle as possible to not poke his eyes out, before cupping Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook looked up into Seokjin's smiling eyes and his blush darkened when Seokjin gave his thin lips a light kiss.

Seokjin smiled brightly at the embarrassed younger when he pulled away, chuckling at Jungkook's expression and pulling away, turning to face forward.

Seokjin reached into one of Jungkook's pockets to grab his hand, pulling it out before pushing their attached hands into his own pocket, lacing their fingers togther gently.

Jungkook's blush only deepened, using the scarf to hide his blush as Seokjin started walking, lightly tugging him along.

"I love you." Jungkook mumbled softly after a short while.

Seokjin's smile widened, showing his white teeth and giving Jungkook's hand a light squeeze. "I love you too."

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

Inspiried by http://imagineyourotp.tumblr.com/'s post;

"Imagine Person A of your OTP unexpectedly slipping on the snow/ice while going on a stroll with Person B.  Person A is embarrassed because they fell in front of their crush and got snow all over themselves but Person B just brushes off the snow and gives them a kiss."

 

i bet some of you are like "dude i thought you said you couldn't write that much any more why are you uploading so much"

well i think you guys have noticed i have a nasty habit of staying up all night, then falling alseep late hours the next day and repeating, so i tend to just get more done than i would if i slept, woke up, then slept the following night whether it be making graphics, writing, or drawing so yeah

trust me i haven't written a lot, i've got like 9874767 ideas—some months old—that i haven't even started yet

but yeah i started the christmas ride with jinkook fluff and oh loOK SHY KOOKIE IS BACK AGAIN

i think i like making kookie shy, like it's kinda fun to write and it just happens idk

one of the ideas i have will ruin that e v e

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! <33333384759847598349203