i just wanted a hug // sugamonster

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

Namjoon waves his pencil balanced between his index finger and middle finger as he stares his note pad in thought, eyes narrowing before he looked up when legs came into his vision. His eyes trailed the small frame before his eyes met Yoongi's own.

"Hyung?" Namjoon asks in a quiet tone.

Yoongi doesn't look like himself.

He looks...

Sad.

Namjoon leans back in the chair when Yoongi steps closer to him, blinking in confusion as Yoongi slips himself onto Namjoon's lap, each of his knees of either side of Namjoon's sharp hips and wraps his arms around Namjoon's chest, placing his forehead on Namjoon's shoulder.

Namjoon blinks again, his arms on the arms of the chair and eyes darting to random directions of the room in surprise and confusion. "Hyung... are you okay?"

Yoongi nods against Namjoon's shoulder, pressing a bit closer to Namjoon. "I just wanted a hug.."

Namjoon slowly puts down his pencil and note pad on the table beside the chair and wraps his arms around Yoongi's waist, pulling him closer.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Namjoon mumbles into the side of Yoongi's orange mop of hair.

Yoongi shakes his head, pressing his face against Namjoon's neck. "I just wanted to be in your arms.."

Namjoon's eyebrows furrow slightly, looking off to the side because, really, Yoongi wasn't one for loving words and sudden hugs.

Yoongi preferred it when Namjoon came up to him, or Namjoon ignoring him until Yoongi got annoyed and roughly kissed him, and he liked back hugs from Namjoon as they worked on music together, and he avoided bothering Namjoon when the younger was working on lyrics by himself, so having the older suddenly come up to him and be touchy-feely was a bit odd.

But Namjoon didn't mind.

It was rare for Yoongi to get so stressed and worked up, he has to step back and relax a bit (usually, in Namjoon's arms because that's where he feels the most safe and relaxed), but it does happen.

Namjoon doesn't say anything, just rubs soothing circles on Yoongi's lower back and hugs him just a bit closer.

Yoongi inhales and exhales deeply, slowly through his nose and Namjoon almost shivers from the warm air fanning across his neck.

Namjoon turns his head slightly to press a gentle kiss to the side of Yoongi's head before placing his own on Yoongi's shoulder and rocks them slightly side to side.

It takes a few more silent moments for Namjoon to speak quietly, "Are you feeling better?"

Yoongi doesn't say anything for a few seconds before pulling away to smile lightly at Namjoon. "Yes. Thank you, Namjoon."

"Of course," Namjoon chuckles, kissing Yoongi's forehead making the older's smile widen.

Yoongi sighs softly before pulling away completely and standing up.

Namjoon reached out and grabbed Yoongi's hand between his own, smiling up at the orange-haired male. "Just come to me if you ever want to talk, or just hug like we were, alright?"

Yoongi stares at Namjoon, a smile curling onto his face again and he leaned down to kiss Namjoon lightly before kissing his forehead and straightening. "Sure."

Namjoon smiles, giving Yoongi's arm a wiggle and bringing Yoongi's hand up to his lips, kissing his knuckles.

Yoongi chuckles and tugs his hand from Namjoon's. "Stop being so gross."

"Aww, but you like it when I do that." Namjoon replies as he wraps his arms around Yoongi's waist and pulls him closer with a grin.

Yoongi rolls his eyes, grabbing Namjoon's shoulders and pushing him away, taking a few steps back. "No, it's gross. I'm leaving."

Yoongi his heel and left the living room.

Namjoon followed his frame with a large smile, chuckling when he was out of sight. "He's adorable."

"No, I'm not!"

Namjoon laughed and grabbed his note pad.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

yeeeup

i made a thing

idk where this came from

be prepared for kinda sad-ish or completely angst oneshots because i've decided i'm going to write, write, and write and i'm feeling sad oneshots r/n (i don't feel sad rly, don't worry (i mean i'm always sad because of depression, but it's normal and fine and shh don't worry), i just kinda want to write sad things (and ty tbh but idk about that xD)) and holy i'm not only feeling vmin r/n //deEP GASP

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! `//v//`