i belong here // vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

NOTE: A lot of personal thought about humans and just general view on life went into this, it's mainly just opinion-based using Tae as an outlet for the oneshot. I pray to God that Taehyung doesn't think like this 'cause that'd be sad. He needs to be happy and fluffy. So, just keep in mind, Taehyung's thoughts here are my own, my mentality. Thanks. c:

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sometimes Taehyung wished he wasn't on Earth anymore. Sometimes Taehyung wished that an alien would abduct him and take him somwhere more interesting than this place. Sometimes Taehyung wished some mythical being would just take him away. Sometimes Taehyung wondered what was so special about being a human, about being alive, about living on this large circular mass of water and rock and dirt.

It was times like this, Taehyung sitting on the couch in the living room of their dorm with his legs pulled up onto the empty seats beside him at some ungodly hour of the night with his head facing the window so he could stare at the black canves painted with silver and light blue glitter and a glowing, large button, that these thoughts crossed Taehyung's mind. There was just something about being curled up on cushions with a fuzzy blanket wrapped around his body, staring at the night sky with only the faint sound of passing cars twenty stories below to keep him from hearing things again that made Taehyung truly wonder what was out there, and why people thought being alive and on this planet was so special.

Why?

Humans were weak, fragile creatures, and most of us were immature, cocky, bratty, money-hungry, power-hungry s who thought they have the right to do what they want, when they want.

People in charge just like to make larger and better, more powerful and dangerous weapons to take down all those who oppose them, completely ignoring the chaos that they left in their wake and the lives they've stolen.

People in charge just like to compare sizes, they don't care about the citizens, they just want to be in control of everything and everyone.

So why do people say that being alive is special?

Whenever someone says "you're lucky to be alive" to someone else in a movie or show who almost died, Taehyung always made a face and questioned why they were considered lucky if being alive isn't all that great.

There were horrible diseases around every corner, there were rapists, robbers, and murders lurking the streets almost all the time, you can't trust everyone, if you make one wrong move, you lose everything and fall to the bottom, your emotions are most certainly not your friends, not even your mind was trustworthy half of the time, especially if you have mental conditions, some children don't have the best of parents.

So what was so special about being alive?

What was so special about being on this planet?

Yeah, sure, it's pretty and all, but humans are destorying most of it's beautiful landmarks anyways.

So, why?

Taehyung swallowed lightly, his eyes narrowing slightly and his head tilting as he tried to find an answer to his endless amount of questions.

"Taehyung?"

The sudden voice made Taehyung jump, his head whipping around to see who pulled him out of his thoughts. He slowly relaxed when he saw it was only Jimin, one of the slightly older boy's hands curled into a loose fist and rubbing one of his eyes. "It's, like, four something in the morning, why are you up?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Taehyung responded quietly.

Jimin frowned, dropping his hand. "That's not answering my question."

Taehyung shrugged, looking back out the window. Jimin sighed, shaking his head and crawling onto the couch. Jimin slowly crawled up Taehyung's body, moving the blanket to wrap it around both of them and lazily plopping himself on top of Taehyung. Taehyung rolled over onto his back so Jimin could get more comfortable.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung's torso and rested his head on his chest, tangling his legs with the younger's. Taehyung looked down at Jimin as he moved the blanket up to Jimin's shoulder, slipping his arms under the fuzzy cloth to lazily lay them on Jimin's back. Jimin's eyes were closed and he was quick to fall back asleep.

Taehyung stared at Jimin's face, some of his features highlighted by the moonlight that didn't hit the back of Taehyung's head and neck. He watched as Jimin's lips parted slightly, the skin chapped from lack of moisture. He noticed how peaceful Jimin looked when he was asleep, his light brown hair in a tousled mess with strands sticking in all directions, some tickling Taehyung's exposed collarbone due to his low-collared T-shirt.

Jimin's skin looked smooth and soft, almost like a doll. Creases appeared between his eyebrows faintly as he snuggled closer to Taehyung before he relaxed, going back to looking stunning.

Taehyung may not ever find real answers to his many questions, but he was certain of one thing.

He can't leave.

He can't be abducted, or swept off his feet.

He needs to stay here with Bangtan, with A.R.M.Ys, with his other family.

Taehyung smiled lightly down at the sleeping brunette.

Most importantly...

Taehyung needs to stay with Jimin.

"I love you." Taehyung mumbled into Jimin's mop he called hair after he placed a gentle kiss there.

"I love you too." Jimin responded quietly, surprising Taehyung. He quickly got over it though, chuckling quietly.

Taehyung needs to stay right where he is.

This is where he belongs.

And Jimin?

He belongs right where he is,

in Taehyung's arms.

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

So I felt kinda bad that I haven't updated in a bit, and I've been meaning to upload this VMin fluff (?)

yeeaahi'mlame—

Also! Those of you who have requested, no, I haven't forgotten! I've just been a bit busy with other things, and I am working on them both currently! I just wanted to upload this to give you guys somethin' to read so you know I'm not dead <:

typebleo, you'll be happy to know i've got two sugamon fluff ideas hue e v e

but! i'm not telling you anything other than that

you'll just have to wait until I upload them huehuehuEHAHAHAHA—

 

sorry for mistakes and hope you enjoyed <3

 

 

(anoTHER UPVOTE AND TWE N Y O N E SUBSC R IBE R S I'M NO T OK A Y—)